• Member Since 7th Dec, 2013
  • offline last seen Jun 5th, 2018

General D


HELLO!

E

Being a time traveller is all about staying in the background and fixing things where they go wrong, when they never should have gone wrong in the first place. Like the shadow that leads lost adventurers to their prize, that random guy who says just the right thing to the hero, or the merchant who sells you exactly what you need?

The Doctor does his fair share of those.

Sometimes however, you have to be a bit more direct. As in fixing temporal anomalies- events in time that should never have happened -direct.

This is that story . Well, sort of.

Chapters (3)
Comments ( 8 )

Punctuation errors aside, this story seems to be starting rather well. I like it.

What's up with the 12 in the story title?

This may be unedited, but I think you messed up somewhere in the spacing. The italics make up half of the chapter, they are only supposed to be used for emphasis. But it's good nonetheless so far.

8953280
Srry if it's unclear, but the italics are supposed to be a dynamic scene transition from present time to memory. Let me know if it's unclear, and I'll work on it. Cheers.

8953248
The entire title is a reference to the 12th doctor. Is it not clear?

You've got 12 spot on, I await more.

Login or register to comment