• Published 18th Jan 2018
  • 4,664 Views, 21 Comments

What's left behind - Spacesword16

  • ...
3
 21
 4,664

Thoughts

Sunset didn't want to stay inside all day on a Saturday but she needed to do something to keep busy and she didn't feel like being interrogated by her so called friends so she set about cleaning up the apartment.

This place has three rooms downstairs and then the loft. I wonder what Luna was like back then? I mean frankly she can be scary as hell when she wants to be.

She wondered as she ran a vacuum over the floor, thankful that she didn't have to do much and risk irritating her back farther.

Suddenly her phone began to beep in her pocket causing her to sigh.

Now who could that be? I only added three people to mystable last night and that was Pinkie, Rainbow, and Fluttershy.

Sighing she slid past the lock screen, only to see that she had gotten a text from someone from an unknown number.

Who the hell? I didn't give my number out!

Clicking on the message she held her breath, nervous about what it could say.

Pinkie gave me your number, evidently it is on your profile when you add someone so you might wanna turn that off. Anyways, me and the girls are meeting at the Pizzeria later and was wondering if you would like to go. This is Rainbow Dash by the way. I'm using AJ’s phone because mine is still buried in my gym bag.

Sunset let out a sigh of relief when she saw the message before sighing and glancing at the boxes that they had transported from her old apartment.

Do I stay and work or do I go out?

She wondered, slightly surprised that they wanted to include her when they obviously didn't have to.

Oh what the hell. I got this place clean anyway and it's not like they are gonna let me move in anytime soon.

She thought as she sent a text back:

Sure. Thanks for the invite. What time should I be there?

Going to the box labeled 'clothes’ she tried to find something that wasn't going to stain easily nor be too formal. After a few minutes she settled on a black tank top that she had gotten a week prior at a thrift shop.

Note to self. Get some new clothes. I know this place has a washer and dryer but I don't wanna do laundry every other day!

Will 30 mins be okay?

The next text read, causing her to sigh and type out her response before pocketing her phone once again.

My jeans will be fine. They're ripped to shreds but I've seen worse in the schools hallways.

After quickly changing she headed out the door, though she paused when she remembered to text Celestia.

Man it's weird having to check in with people. What am I? A little kid?

She thought then it dawned on her that by law, in this world that yes she was considered a child.

Stupid human ages... I'd be considered an adult by now in Equestria!

Sunset found herself in a daze as she walked to the restaurant, especially since every home she passed seemed to have some kind of barbecue or something taking place. It wasn't the cooking meat that made her stomach twist however, it was that the universe seemed to be rubbing salt into reopened wounds.

I wonder if Sunspot or Solar Flare every got our parents attention like that? Who am I kidding? Of course they did, Mom and Dad practically worshiped the ground they walked on!They wasn't even proud of me when I got accepted in as Celestia’s personal student!

Sighing she picked up her pace, feeling the familiar ache in her chest as the thoughts reared up once again. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going until she bumped into someone, causing them to tumble backward.

“Shit! I'm sorry! Are you okay?”

She began, mentally cursing herself using words from both worlds as she noticed who it was she had knocked over.

Apple bloom.

Applejack is going to kill me.

She thought as she offered the younger girl a hand up, which was hesitantly accepted.

“I'm fine...um...are you okay? You seem kinda...out of it?”

The response startled Sunset slightly. Apple Bloom should be terrified of her or something. Not making smalltalk on the sidewalk!

“Uh yeah. I'm fine. I just have a lot of stuff on my mind today. Sorry for nearly running you over.”

“It's okay. I was the one who was standing there like a clubbed catfish! I forgot which house Scootaloo is staying at. Ah know it was in this area.”

Sunset couldn't help but smirk at the clubbed catfish comment, knowing the younger girl had probably picked that one up from Applejack.

“Maybe you could ask Rainbow dash? She would probably know since she hangs around Scootaloo a lot. I'm supposed to meet up with them at the Pizza place anyway.”

Comments ( 9 )

Decent story so far. Couple of grammar issues here and there plus a couple of parts felt rushed but I see a lot of potential in this story. Keep up the good work.

I like how the story is progressing, maybe a bit rushed but nothing that is a big problem. The chapters seem a bit short though

I'm looking forward to see where this goes.

Please continue.

Please update!

Aww just when find a good fic to read you find there is no next part! MORE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS🙏😭😍

Hello is anyone there still🥺 Update you there?

Login or register to comment