• Published 18th Jan 2018
  • 4,685 Views, 21 Comments

What's left behind - Spacesword16

  • ...
3
 21
 4,685

Decided

“You know she usually shows more confidence than she has in the last few days, not to mention her horrible temper.”

Rarity stated as she sat on the table, a styrofoam cup of tea in hand.

That is what I don't understand. What changed? I mean she has done decently with this whole, being nice thing but this is not like her!”

Rainbow agreed as she took a drink of her energy drink.

“Well maybe she just trying harder?”

Pinkie suggested in her usual, chipper way.

“Maybe she is having a hard time with something? I mean she has been quieter than usual as well.”
Fluttershy suggested quietly, earning a sigh.

“That is possible but still. The question is what could it be that is making her like this?”

A silence came over the small group, Everyone seemingly deep in thought.

Meanwhile Sunset sighed as she looked around the small apartment. It had deep violet walls which were aged by years of neglect and dust.

“So do you like it?”

Celestia asked as she watched the teen who nodded.

“It's perfect for me. Not too much room for one person and it has decent heating.”
Sunset responded simply.

The honesty of that statement surprised Celestia, though. She figured that it was because of Sunset being still tired, after all she didn't want to wake up that morning.

“Um...Thanks again for doing this.”

Sunset felt her face growing hot as she spoke. She was definitely not use to doing this.

“And we told you this is nothing.”

Celestia retorted before adding

“You can paint this whole place if you want. This shade of purple is, after all more of my sister's color.”


“She lives alone so it can't be family trouble. Heck, does she even have family?”

Applejack said, twirling her cowboy hat around one finger as she sat on the grass.

“She never mentioned her family back in….What was the place she’s from called again?” Rainbow Dash retorted

“Poor Sunset. Maybe that's what's wrong?”

Pinkie stated, her hair deflating slightly, earning a questioning look from Rarity who chose not to even ask.

“Maybe we should just ask her. I mean, we’re getting nowhere and we've been sitting here for thirty minutes!”
Rainbow stated, earning a sigh

“We can't be so brash about sensitive topics.”

Rarity responded, glancing around the group.

“Maybe we could call Flash? He might know what is going on?”

She suggested, earning a scoff from Applejack

“Are ya crazy? Ah know Flash is a sweet guy and all but bringing up his ex girlfriend might not be the best idea you've had.”

The blonde retorted before sighing and adding

“Ah agree with Dash, we should just ask.”