• Published 18th Jan 2018
  • 4,688 Views, 21 Comments

What's left behind - Spacesword16

  • ...
3
 21
 4,688

Mystable

How in the heck do you work this thing? Okay, it's official...You’d have an easier time teaching a monkey to drive a standard shift truck than teaching me how to use Mystable!

Sunset thought as she lay across the bed on her stomach. It felt weird being in someone's guest room but at least it was better than the leaky, cold two room apartment she was accustomed to.

Occupation? Now way in hell I am going to admit I work at a shady little coffee house!

Relationship? Non-existent.

Gender? Last time I checked if it accords to the physical biological makeup it should be sex not gender. Oh who gives a damn.

Interested in? This isn't a dating site so why does it ask your sexuality to begin with?

Ugh why do they ask all this shit? Way to remind me what a total idiot I have been!

Groaning she resisted the urge to just throw the phone against the wall and forget about this whole friendship thing and just go back to Equestria but that would be the cowards way out and she wasn't a coward.

Was she?

Sighing she returned her attention to her phone.

Say something about yourself? What the horsefeathers am I supposed to say? That I am a screw up? Think that summarizes my life pretty well!

Ugh I'm gonna see if anyone will actually add me on this thing. Doubt it though.

Scrolling through the people you may know list she tried not to groan.

Hates me, threatened to punch me in the face, scared of me, I am not gonna add my ex, what the hell is Storm Twist wearing on his head?

She couldn't help but to giggle slightly at the goofy photo in question before scrolling on down.

What do people see in using social media anyway? I mean I understand connecting with friends and family but they post everything for the public to see!

Suddenly her phone vibrated, causing her to almost drop it in surprise.

Who the hell?

Clicking on the now highlighted icon on her Mystable account she saw it was a request from Pinkie pie.

She would be the one who would add me. People that peppy make me nervous.