• Published 10th Feb 2018
  • 415 Views, 7 Comments

The Life Of Silver Lightning - Moon Quil



Canterlot high, love, friendship, and mystery. join silver lightning along with his too friends celestial and luna as they unlock the secret of the mysterious disappearance of students.

  • ...
2
 7
 415

chapter One

An alarm clock goes off at six in the morning, silver groans waking up. "Ugh god, whoever invented high school hours I would very much love to say a few words to them.“.

He turns off the alarm clock as he gets dressed for the first day of Canterlot high, he eats breakfast and leaves for the bus where he meets his two best friends: Celestia and Luna. It's Luna's freshmen year, Silver and Celestia are both in their senior year.

Silver smiles. "Hey guys, morning."

Celestia turns to greet him. "Hey Silver, good morning to you as well." She smiles and Silver's heart skips a beat.

Man, she is so beautiful- with her rainbow hair and her perfect skin, I wish I had the guts to tell her my feelings.

"Hey Silver, how did you sleep?" Luna asks.

"I slept alright till that alarm clock woke me up."

Celestia looks over at him. "Did you hear the rumors of the vanishing students?" Both Luna and Silver stared at her with puzzled expressions. "Yeah, every year ten students vanish without a trace. All that is left is a note saying 'thank you for the subjects, see you next year.'"

Luna Shivers. Silver stares up at the bus with a hopeful grin. "Well, I hope whoever does it won't do it this year. Let's get to school, shall we?"

The buss opens its doors and the three friends enter the bus on their way to school where their new school year begins.

Though, it's also the year the mystery comes to life once more.