• Published 22nd Jan 2018
  • 755 Views, 18 Comments

Poison Joke'd - Sky Blue Scratch



Discord Decides to Make it rain poison Joke for April Foals Day.

  • ...
2
 18
 755

During the Chaos

Discord stared at his grey now-pony-body. He shrieked in panic, and Twilight laughed.

He felt all around his new form. He still had his two different horns, and his cutie mark was the symbol of chaos (look it up). He still had his goatee and he summoned a mirror to look at it.

Discord looked over his new form in the mirror. He noticed that he was an earth pony. He freaked out at this small detail.

He grabbed twilight in his hooves and shook her like a salt-shaker. So much like a salt-shaker, in fact, that salt started to come out of her back hooves. She glared at the large pile of salt that was starting to materialize on the floor.

"Discord!" she yelled. "CALM DOWN". Discord dropped her into the large pile of salt. She gagged.

"Discord, what's so wrong with being a pony?" Twilight questioned, attempting to climb out of the salt. "Me and my friends and family have lived their whole lives as a pony, what's so wrong with that?"

Discord again looked himself over in the mirror. "I never realized that ponies are so ugly."

Twilight glared at him. "Well," she growled, "If us ponies are SO ugly, why don't you just change yourself back?"

Discord turned around to look at the green unicorn. "I INVENTED poison joke, and I didn't want to make it so easy to remove the effects."

Twilight laughed again. "Well then, just go to somepony else for a cure."

Before he left, Discord shook twilight again, this time bringing forth pepper from her back legs. He dropped her into the mountain of pepper. She sneezed.

***


As a discorded pony disappeared from the golden oak library, Twilight looked helplessly at her pile of pepper on the ground. How did she get into this sticky situation?

As the unicorn thought furiously about how to remove the pile of pepper, she heard a quiet voice coming from just outside the library.

"Twilight? Are ya in there? Ah seem to have gotten mahself into a pickle..." The voice of Applejack said quietly. Aj's voice seemed to be coming from upstairs, so the unicorn climbed with difficulty out of the enormous pile of pepper to see out from the balcony.

Aj had indeed been affected by the blue flower, but she wasn't Appletiny.

She was Applehuge.

AppleJack was the size of a house, if not bigger, and was having trouble not stepping on the ponies that were passing by.

"Twilight! So glad you're here! Is this poison joke? Ah don't know what's happened, but Applebloom's in tears, and ah..."

"Calm down, Aj. I was just about to go down to the forest and gather some ingredients for the cure. I just have to find out how to administer it to everypony in Equestria simultaneously. Don't worry, we'll fix this mess, Aj!"

Aj sighed miserably, and began to walk slowly and carefully away. Before she was out of earshot, however, she heard Twilight mumble something about pepper.

***


A discorded pony appeared in canterlot, and everypony looked at him. He smiled sheepishly, before galloping in the direction of the palace.

When he finally arrived, the guards all looked at him strangely, and as he neared the entrance to the throne room, a couple of unicorn guards stopped him.

"Sorry, sir, but we can't let you in without an appointment."

Discord gasped loudly. So loudly, in fact, that a bald Luna came to answer the door.

"Discord" She scowled, and grabbed him by the ear. She dragged him by the ear all the way to a quiet nook where nopony would overhear them.

"Discord! I was joking when I said to make it rain candle wax! I was joking when I said anything to do with April Foals day! You should have known that you nasty son of a..."

"Now now, Princess, Twilight Sprinkle should be brewing up a cure as we speak. I overheard her talking to the farm pony about it"

"It's Sparkle, Discord, and you should know that. Now I suggest that you scram before Tia sees you, or you're going to be banished to the moon. Now go!"

Luna looked around hurriedly, and galloped back to the throne room just as discord teleported the heck outta there.

***


Twilight was stirring the green concoction that was the cure for poison joke just as Rainbow dash came in.

She was a unicorn.

"Twilight! I need help! I'm a unicorn now! What's going on! I don't know...."

"Rainbow! Calm down! If you're not blind, you should see that right this minute I'm stirring up a cure! Go tell the others that I want them all here now!"

Rainbow nodded dutifully, and galloped of to gather the other element bearers.

Twilight looked sadly at her potion, wondering if it would be enough for the whole of Equestria.

***


At Sweet apple acres, things weren't going so well.

A crying Applebloom could not stop her hooves from running, and was galloping in circles. Big Macintosh had become Little Macintosh, and Granny Smith had no legs.

AppleJack looked at her frazzled family, and hoped that the other element bearers were faring better that she was.

***


Poor Pinkie Pie had lost all of her magic, and was struggling to contain the cake twins. Pumpkin Cake was now a pegasus and Pound Cake was now a unicorn.

Mr and Mrs Cake had swapped genders, and were struggling to get the hang of their new bodies.

Magicless Pinkie was hoping like cotton candy that the other element bearers were doing better than she was.

***


At Rarity's Boutique, poor Sweetie Belle was now a pegasus and was not faring very well.

Rarity was also a pegasus and was struggling to maintain her shop.

She hoped and hoped that none of her friends were having a worse time than she was.

***


Twilight looked down at the three fillies that had come to the library. Not to borrow books, but to help her with her potion making.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADER POTION DISTRIBUTORS!!!"

Author's Note:

Hi Y'all!

Sorry This chapter took SOOOOOO long to come out, life was just getting to me and I was sick.:pinkiesick:

Hope all enjoy this chapter! :twilightsmile:

Please comment and like if you enjoy! :derpytongue2:

Tell me if there is any grammatical errors I can fix! :twistnerd:

Comments ( 6 )

8864312
Your story has a lot of potential, but you’re just sort of rushing through it. It’s more of an expanded outline at the moment. Rather than write new chapters, you might want to think about going back over these early ones and fleshing things out a bit.

Thanks for the feedback, i wi tr an work on it in the future. This is my first fanfic EVER so dont hate on me too mcuh pls:ajsleepy:

8864377
I know how it is. I'm writing my first fic, too.

8864428
I am reading it currently and it's quite good. I really like the idea

8865317
Just for future reference:

Foal = Child or baby horse. It technically should mean baby, but the show often classes the school age ponies as foals, as well. You can also simply call them children.

Filly = A young girl horse.

Colt = A young boy horse.

And thanks for reading my story.

I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!! I DON CARE IF THIS IS THE FIRST STORY U HAVE EVER WRITTEN, IT IS AMAZING AND I WANT MORE!

Login or register to comment