• Published 29th Jul 2012
  • 2,649 Views, 75 Comments

The True Land Of Nod. (C&C) - TheMossiah



The Brotherhood finally has their Ascension but it is filled with ponies.

  • ...
10
 75
 2,649

Nod Victory! (And Epilogue.)

John was ready. The MARV was nearing the blockade by now. He brought up communications.

"Brothers is there any sight of GDI forces?" He was met by a calm voice.

"No sir, no GDI forces spotted. We will keep you updated until you arrive." John nodded to himself.

"Good, and make sure my Super-Venom is ready." Everything was going to plan. Soon the Scrin will take this world. If Nod can't have their glorious ascension then no one can. He activated a small UAV drone and sent it ahead. The drone was just over the blockade.

"The blockade is looking good." He mumbled to himself. The drone flew farther ahead. He could see some fast moving objects coming closer to him. They were firehawks. He quickly put down the drone controls and once again activated the coms.

"Commander! Activate the SAM sites! Firehawks are inbound your position!" He could hear the commander hit some switches and John grabbed the drone again. He could see the SAM sites lifting up from their offline positions. This time Nod will be ready.

"I estimate you have 30 seconds until they enter target range, get all forces to cover!" He could hear the commander now barking orders to the soldiers. He activated the UAV drones hidden beam weapon.

"Take this!" He fired off precision shots and managed to destroy an Orca and damage a firehawk. Sadly the firehawk that took damage opened fire destroying the drone.

"Brace for bombing runs commander!" He heard the commander barking "Brace for impact" repeatedly.

"Now commander! Launch the SAM sites salvo's!" The commander gave the command to launch. John could see the missiles rise from the treeline and spiral towards the GDI air power. Many missiles connected destroying a large portion. One firehawk was more noticeable than the others. It flew with perfect precision and accuracy. It dodged the missiles with ease. It must have been the GDI general.

"Ready my venom! I have a general to kill!" By now the commander was silent. As john was in sight range of the blockade he saw the commanders bunker blown to pieces and 3 redeemers had been destroyed.

"Bring the obelisk towers online!" The tank commander gave a quick nod and tapped some commands into the console. John heard a distinct. *WWWAAAAAAAA* -pause- *BAAAAANNNNGGG* The obelisks began to inaccurately fired into the sky. Finally in the distance he saw some things break through the forest edge. Tanks and juggernauts lined the edge. John screamed into the coms.

"Focus fire on those juggernauts!" Redeemers charged their weapons. Too late. Juggernauts fired a wall of high explosive rounds into the air. The redeemers fired their lasers into the juggernauts destroying a few and disabling many more. The juggernaut rounds hit their targets. 2 more redeemers fell underneath the juggernauts salvo.

"Launch all armageddon's and venom's! Destroy those juggernauts damn it!" John watched as venoms took off and armageddons sped towards the GDI line. In unison the GDI armor charged. They slammed into Nod positions with no fucks given about their health. It was a full on charge.

"Obelisks! Target their armor!" John yelled. As he looked over to the other command MARV he saw it get shot by ion weapons. The MARV continued to be hit with these weapons until the obelisk tower detonated. The entire MARV was set ablaze.

"Fuck! Queen Chrysalis is down! Keep fighting!" John ran for the door of the MARV and jumped out. He ran for his venom. He took out a light and lit the camo net. The net set ablaze and evaporated into thin air. He ripped the hatch open and jumped in. He could see a firehawk swoop down and destroy a redeemer. That has to be the general. He thought to himself. The venom took off.

"Try to dodge this!" He yelled. He tapped in the commands to launch all missiles.

"Missiles launched." The machine like voice said as John felt the venom buckle from the multiple missile launches. The missiles soared for the firehawk. At the last second the firehawk doubled his speed causing a strange dark shockwave.

"Thats definitely him." He said as he brought the beam laser online. The firehawk dodge the missiles and flew straight for him. He tried to dodge but it was too late. The firehawk avoided the venom and the missiles impacted with the left turbine.

"Fuck! Stay still you GDI bastard!" He yelled as he aimed the beam cannon. He fired off 5 shots. 3 Shots connected with the firehawks engine. It began to glide to the ground. He managed to regain some control of the venom and attempted to crash close to the firehawk. The firehawk came down hard but the man inside managed to crawl out. John's venom crashed into the ground hard. It ignited into flames. He punched the hatch off the venom and pulled himself out.

"Didn't think you could kill me that easily... Did you?" He said. The general began to aim the rifle. John was too quick. He ran up to the general and smacked the rifle out of his hands. He proceeded to slam his foot into his ribs sending him to the ground. The general pulled out his combat knife and charged. John dodge the knife and grabbed the generals collar. He punched him in the head sending his helmet flying. He threw the general to the ground and drew his revolver.

"You have failed general! Watch as we signal the Scrin! haha!" John pulled out his ear piece.

"Fire the ion cannon!" He turned his head enough to see the blue laser connect with the capitol exploding into a massive ball of fire. John looked again at the crippled general. He walked up to him and placed the revolver to his head.

"Look at my face because it is the last thing you will see." He said and pulled the trigger killing the general instantly. He limped back to the blockade and hopped into a raider buggy and sped back to the base.

John arrived at the Nod base. It was a ghost town. Every living soul except a few men guarding Kane's MCV remained. Kane stepped out to meet John.

"General good work. My sensors indicate Scrin battle fleets are on the way. I have figured out how to change the portal to take us somewhere much better than here. Come we must leave." John nodded and began to pack up. As the moved towards the portal John looked up to the sky. He could see Scrin warships entering the atmosphere. The two began to laugh as they entered the portal.



***************************************Epilogue***************************************

The GDI were victorious with the battle at the Nod blockade but took many casualties. As they looked to the sky they watched as Scrin forces began to land and dumped Tiberium everywhere. GDI were no match for the Scrin invasion and were eliminated quickly. Equestria's nations fell to anarchy as the Scrin wiped out their leaders with ease. Earth crumbled and was once again visited by the Scrin and consumed. John and Kane with a few other brothers descended to their new ascension. They finally had found peace with themselves.

"Ah, this new place shows great promise. It has no dominant species yet. What do you think Kane?" John was enjoying some fruit he managed to find. Kane had just finished setting up their one and only MCV.

"I think it is glorious. It shall serve the remnants of Nod well. Humanity shall live on in the image of Nod. Peace has finally been found through power." They continued to rebuild and cut their loses.

As years went on they managed to rebuild a large portion of the brotherhood. Humanity reveled in a new age of peace. Kane continued to live life. Sadly John's age caught up to him. His last words were "Life well spent" and he finally passed away at the age of 76.

Comments ( 9 )

The NOD one was A LOT better than the GDI one IMO.:twilightblush:

I refuse to read the GDI victory ending. Only The Brotherhood of Nod may prevail.

For the Brotherhood and down with GDI!

Ugh..I say I hoped that Chrysalis and changelings would survive and join NOD in their new world...so personaly I don't like NOD or GDI ending here.

My perfect moded endings would be:
GDI: Daniels survives and gets hot with rainbow dash. John, Kane and Chrysalis escape trough portal.
NOD: Scrim are not called, NOD overruns GDI, Kane establishes NOD surpemacy with John and Chrysalis as generals.

Y is there no c and c generals? The c and c generals zero hour pack was one (and I think thee) best c and cs along with red alert 2

1035431
Yes there was a PURPOSE for killing civilians. Kane never did anything evil that didn't serve a specific purpose. IE Kane wouldn't use a WMD on a huge civilian city because that wouldn't serve any purpose that suited him.
It is as Gideon said in the motion comic
"People flocked to Kane like he was the messiah because he was right..."
They wouldn't have flocked to him if they knew he was a murder. Also again from the motion comic
"Everyone is a pawn...everyone except me"
Kane might have been a bit extreme but he wasn't evil. He did save the earth and get rid of all the Tiberium in CnC4
It is as 2395038 said
Kane was completely out of character. Remember Kane shot Seth in Tiberium Dawn because he started to act on his own just like General "Nightscar" started to do in this story.
Finally Kane doesn't "laugh manically" or "Get mad". The only time he really did get mad was in "Kane's Wrath" but that was only because
A.GDI defeated him
B.GDI took the Tacitus from NOD
C. Slovak was killed off (one of Kane's most loyal commanders
Basically Kane lost it under all the pressure of bad mojo that hit him.

1066483 I agree completely nod shall prevail!

is this based around one of the origional games or around the third tiberioum war

Login or register to comment