• Published 12th Jan 2018
  • 1,907 Views, 34 Comments

Pony Punching Simulator - LukeTheMercenary



You are given the oppurtunity to go to Equestria. What's the first thing you do? How about punching your least favorite pony square in the face?

  • ...
13
 34
 1,907

Spoiled Rich

You wake up lying on some tiles. The sun rising from behind the mountains is what woke you up. You lift your head up, and take in your surroundings. Almost immediately you realize where you are: You're in Equestria. The question is...where in Equestria are you? You're lying at an angle, and you're up pretty high. You then soon realize that you're on a roof. You were up pretty high, though...so you could only assume this was an important building. You then hear a voice from down below. You walk on the roof toward the source of the sound, and see someone you REALLY didn't want to see.

"Where are my servants?! I need my glass of water!" Spoiled Rich said as she paced her balcony.

"Why not get it yourself, my dear?" Filthy Rich said.

"Why do we even have servants if they don't serve me?"

Ooh, man. Spoiled Rich became your least favorite pony the second you laid eyes on her. Knowing she was responsible for Diamond Tiara's bad behavior, your hate transferred from Diamond, to Spoiled. You suddenly hatched an idea. It was a crazy idea, but you couldn't resist. Who would pass up an opportunity like this?!

As soon as Filthy and Spoiled Rich left into the house, you hopped off the roof and onto the balcony. You then opened the door, and entered the large mansion. It was pretty decent on the inside. A large queen-sized bed was accompanied by 2 nightstands of beauty supplies and makeup. Beneath your feet, was a soft pink rug. Paintings were placed in various places, one of which was a large portrait of Spoiled Rich herself. You scowled at the sight. Look at you. You think you're so high and mighty. You thought to yourself.

"What was that?" You hear a voice from outside the room say.

You quickly scramble under the bed, and stayed still. A servant walks in, you could see his hooves walk around the room, searching.

"Miss Diamond Tiara," the servant said, "I am not in the mood for a game of hide-and-seek. I have a massive headache, currently."

He then walks out, and you crawl out from under the bed. Brushing the dust off your clothes, you exit the room and find yourself walking down the hall. The hall also displays a few pictures hanging on the walls. As you walk through, you check every door. Making your way downstairs, you find the kitchen. A female servant in a maid uniform is washing the dishes, and her back is turned to you. What catches your eye, however, was the glass of water on the table next to her. Seeing the water gave you an idea. Stealthily, you crawl on the floor toward the water. You then hold your breath, and reach your hand out toward the cup...praying that the maid doesn't see you. You slowly wrap your fingers around the chilly cup of ice water, and pull it towards you. She doesn't notice, much to your satisfaction.

You then proceed to sneak around the house, until you eventually find Spoiled Rich sitting on a couch. She is applying makeup to her face. You quietly approach her from behind, and tip the cup of ice cold water all over her head. Her well-done hair falls down lazily, and her eyes go wide. She turns to you, and you quickly give her a five-finger knuckle sandwich. Your fist collides with her snout, and she gets knocked out cold. You smile as you see that not only you knocked her out cold, but the water also messed up her makeup.

"Mrs. Rich, are you alright?" You hear a voice say from another room.

Ah, shit! You think as you quickly open a window and jump out. After rolling on the ground a little, you run off into town...ready for your brand-new life in Equestria.

Author's Note:

Writer's block is my enemy.

If you guys enjoyed this chapter, please elave a like and comment if you haven't already. As always, have a nice day. :twilightsheepish:

Comments ( 7 )

So, Sunburst is about as useful as an inflatable dartboard. Maybe he'll be more useful if someone punches some sense into him!

Punch Celestia, useless sunbutt.

Hah, nice Rocky punch from Jackass!

make a sonic blastman on starswirls fucking bearded face!!!!
storage.googleapis.com/media.tiltingatpixels.com/tilting/Beat_em_up_Sonic_Blast_man_PunchedThug.jpg

that jerk wad!:twilightangry2:

The flower trio, always overreacting and causing a panic

Login or register to comment