• Published 11th Jan 2018
  • 20,284 Views, 600 Comments

DON'T CALL ME CUTE - Flutterpriest



You are Anon. Or, at least, you used to be. Sort of. Now you're a filly. Let's just say, you're not thrilled with the change. And with it comes some unforseen consequences.

  • ...
55
 600
 20,284

OH GOD I'M A FREAK

You sit in the back of Miss Cheerilee’s classroom, wearing your favorite T-shirt, and feeling like the worst person in the world. You can feel the eyes of the children glare at you when you aren't looking. Hold your pencil in your hand properly now, just like you used to, but things are still complicated.

See, now you don’t exactly match the identification papers that were made for you when you turned into a filly. On the other hand, your upper half of you isn’t your normal age. You’re a child version of yourself, with the lower half of a female horse. This ended up coming with a whole new array of issues you would have never expected.

The bell rings, and the students all pack their bags and you pack yours. Luckily, your old belongings had a small backpack that was perfect for your new frame. Slinging your backpack onto your shoulders, you make your way back to the castle.

Honestly? Aside from you beginning to feel a bit more like yourself again, your spirit has been improving dramatically. Heck, you’ve even been nice to Spike.

But, Something’s been bothering you. Specifically, the spit wads in your hair. The notes that say ‘Freak’ in your desk.

And honestly? It’s not exactly what you expected.

You’re a grown adult. You should be able to handle this childish shit, but… what sucks is that no matter how easy it is to logically deduce, your body’s hormones betray you. So while you should feel happy that you just knocked out your full first week of school as a satyr, you just feel… down. Isolated. Alone.

Which, you suppose isn’t really a change, but that’s life, huh?

You’re about to turn a corner when you see a filly and two small stallions on the corner.

‘Really? Is this about to happen?’ you wonder to yourself.

“Hey Anon!” one of the stallions say. “Come over, here. We wanna talk to you!”

You’re not a kid anymore. You know how this shit goes. You keep walking, being sure to be as quiet as possible and not make eye contact with them.

“Hey freak,” the girl said, “We’re talking to you!”

Just ignore them, Anon, it’s going to be all.

And then a sharp, piercing pain shoots through the left side of your face. A sharp, triangle stone drops to the ground as a few blood droplets dribble down your face. You keep walking. And then, you’re grabbed by the cuff of your t-shirt.

“Hey there, Anon. What happened? Couldn’t decide if you’re going to be a human or a pony, so you chose both?” one of the stallions asked.

“Our parents warned us about you, that you’ll hurt us if we talk to you,” a scrawnier stallion said.

"So we’re going to be keeping a close eye on you… and make sure you don't get any…. Wise ideas."

You try to pull away, but you feel your shirt tug against them.

You relent, and turn to them.

“Fine, F%$#ers. Like what?”


You walk into the Ponyville Crystal Castle, one hand against your left eye, trying to determine if the coast to your room is clear. You begin to dart forward, but you freeze dead in your tracks.

“Anon!” Twilight said from the meeting room off from the Castle’s foyer. “Come check this out, I found some really promising things.”

“C-can I come by later?” you ask.

“Well, uh. Yeah. Sure. We can look at it after dinner.”

You run up to your bedroom and close the door behind you, letting your tattered book bag sink to the floor. You wipe the blood off of your nose with the collar of your nose. You take a look in the mirror and see the dark blue shiner that now covers your left eye.

You move to the bed, rip open the covers and climb inside.

“Now what?” you ask yourself. “Now what do I do?”