• Published 21st Feb 2018
  • 1,833 Views, 25 Comments

The Magic of Love & Family - LovingShield16



A story of Twilight's and Fluttershy's love for each other and a small orange Pegasus pony

  • ...
5
 25
 1,833

A Royal Vist

"Hey mommy, can we go to the park, i kinda wan't to get some fresh air" Scootaloo asked shyly peeking out from under Fluttershy's wing ,which she had hidden under when Rarity had commented on how cute Scootaloo was being, to look at her mum's face.

"Of course we can sweet heart" Fluttershy smiled as Scootaloo's wings began to buzz with excitement.

"Well i think that's our Que to leave darlings" Rarity said as she intertwined her tail with Pinkie Pies, much to everyponys
surprise, just as Twilight was about to ask how it happened Rarity stopped her by saying "It is a story for another time darling, now we must be going" after which she and pinkie gave everypony hugs before leaving.

"ah reckon we ought ta get going too Surgarcube" Applejack said to Rainbow Dash who proceeded to wrap her wing around AJ protectively.

"i reckon ya right Jackie" Rainbow Dash replied in a pretend country accent "do ya want ta walk or fly?" she continued as she gave her a light peck on the cheek

AJ's eyes light up with excitement as she gave her one word reply "Fly!" and with that she leapt on Rainbows back, carefully avoiding hitting her wings and they flew out of the castle together, giggling like little filly's

After everypony had said goodbye and went back to there homes Scootaloo and her moms where about to set off for the park when Spike came running into the room with a letter for Twilight.

"Twi, you got a letter off the Princess's!" He said excitedly.

"Thank you Spike" Twilight replied calmly as she took the letter in her magical grasp and began to read it to herself, she smiled over at her Marefriend and Daughter before saying "I think we might have to go to the park tomorrow instead"

"AWWW, but i was looking forward to going!" Scootaloo sighed miserably.

"I know Sweetheart but the Princess's want to come and spend time with you" Twilight replied gently, nuzzling her daughters cheek
"Wait, the Princess's, you mean Luna and Celestia want to come and see me!" Scootaloo exclaimed bouncing up and down with excitement

Twilight chuckled softly before replying. "Yes scoots they want to spend some time with you" She replied to her excited little filly.

As Twilight was about to continue there was a gentle knock on the door, before either Fluttershy or Twilight could react, Spike was out the room and half way down the stairs. "Come on slowpokes, that's probably them now!" Scootaloo shouted as she zoomed out of her room towards the front door.

As Twilight and Fluttershy walked out of their daughters bedroom, their tails intertwined, they could hear Celestia greeting Spike and Scootaloo. "Good morning my little pony's, i see you two are excited today" she softly chuckled as she and Luna trotted into the castle.

"Why wouldn't we be, it's not every day you get to hang around with the royal sisters!" Scootaloo exclaimed, her wings buzzing with excitement. Any further words were cut off as Luna scooped her up and gave her a big hug.

"Aww your so adorable Scootaloo" Luna said as she felt the little filly nuzzle further into her chest, noticing Spike standing awkwardly to the side Luna unfurled her wing and pulled him into the hug as well, a faint blush visible on both of their cheeks, which did not go unnoticed by Celestia who gave her sister a knowing smirk before becoming speechless at the sight at the top of the stairs.

Twilight and Fluttershy both stood at the top of the staircase, Twilight wearing her crown and Fluttershy her element necklace. Twilight also had her wing covering Fluttershy's back protectively while the shy Pegasus Nuzzled into Twilight's mane smiling affectionately down at the scene below.

"Hello Celestia, Luna" Twilight chirped as she and Fluttershy began to walk down the stairs.

"Hello Twilight dear, i see you and Fluttershy have grown close" Celestia replied as a smile formed around her muzzle.

"Yes we have" Twilight replied as she gave Fluttershy a gentle kiss on the lips, causing them both to turn a light shade of crimson.

"wow, i mean't closer as Friends but this is even better my little twilight finally has a special somepony!" Celestia exclaimed as she gave the couple a big hug with both her wings. Luna just chuckled at her big sister, she might have been the older but at times like these you wouldn't know it.

Celestia looked at her sister with a quizzical look, one that asked why are you acting like you already knew.
"Because i did already know sister, i manipulated the constellations so Twilight could express her feeling to Fluttershy." Luna told her sister as she used her magic to lift both Scootaloo and Spike onto her back. "Now am i right in guessing you don't have any toys at the moment?" Luna asked Scootaloo, who nodded slowly not wanting to upset her mommy's.

"It's OK Scootaloo you don't have to be afraid to be honest" Twilight gentle cooed over to her daughter after she had noticed the hesitation in her response, Scootaloo smiled and visibly relaxed after that.

"Well my sister has somethings to discuss with Your mum's, so i thought i would take you two toy shopping" Luna told the two little ones on her back who both began to beam with joy. "if that's OK with you two?" Luna asked Twilight and Fluttershy who both nodded their consent. " Well then we haven't a moment to lose she exclaimed dramatically as she ran over to the door, though not so fast that Scootaloo and Spike would have a hard time holding onto her.

After the others had left Twilight, Fluttershy and Celestia had moved into the throne room so that they could sit down. "So what did you want to talk to us about Celestia?" Twilight asked after she had taken her seat at her throne with Fluttershy leaning against her like a big fluffy pillow.

"Well after Scootaloo sent me and Luna the letter i quickly visited the orphanage to get all of the paperwork sorted out, so you won't need to worry about that." Celestia told them.

"Oh that's wonderful Princess, Scootaloo really didn't want to go back to that place at all and now she doesn't!" Fluttershy exclaimed happily "Thank you" She added in a gentler tone after her initial excitement died down.

"Your welcome Fluttershy and please call me Celestia there is no need for formality among friends" Celestia replied to Fluttershy before turning her attention to Twilight who had become unusually quiet, however as both she and Fluttershy looked at Twilight they saw something they weren't expecting to see, she was crying!

"Twilight Darling are you okay" Fluttershy asked her marefriend, who looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm more than alright sweetheart, this is the happiest day of my life." she replied between shaky sobs of happiness " I woke up to find the most beautiful mare in Equestria cuddled into me and now i have an amazing daughter as well, my life is perfect" She finished softly before leaning into the affectionate nuzzles that Fluttershy was giving her.

"Well i must be going, i have to entertain an ambassador from saddle Arabia" Celestia said as she got up and began to walk away from the beautiful scene she had just witnessed. "oh, and don't worry about the little ones Luna will bring them back once their done." she continued when she saw a small hint of worry seep into Twilight's smile. As she reached the front door she decided to have a little fun with her old student. "Twilight, be a dear and send me a letter so i know when the wedding is!" she shouted before quickly teleporting away.

Both Twilight and Fluttershy sat there in pure shock, they hadn't even went on their first date yet, and the sun goddess herself had just asked when they were getting married. Suddenly the lovers realized just how hectic a day it had been and broke out into uncontrollable laughter.