• Published 6th Nov 2018
  • 1,053 Views, 23 Comments

Issac - Eyes



Issac the Human. His stories, his experiences, and his mistakes. His emotions, his friends, his life. This is the story of the boy named Issac and his time in Equestria.

  • ...
3
 23
 1,053

Nightmare's Return part 2

"Shit, shit, shit!" Issac shouted as he darted from pillar to pillar finding as much cover as possible in the dilapidated throne room, dodging bolts of pure shadow.

"Skitter and hide little mouse! I shall gut thee the same as thy friends from oh, so long ago!"

"Buck..." Issac whispered to himself, watching the marble floor melt into a pool of shadow. Rushing out of cover he made his way, attempting to dodge more shadow bolts only to be hit on his left pauldron. The bolt knocking him into the air but luckily spinning him behind cover.

"HAHAHA, come whelp, we are standing right here... Face me!"

Issac groaned, unclasping the slowly melting pauldron, 'Time for plan B'. Removing his ragged cloak, he readied himself for his final charge. Having gained enough ground to hopefully reach her. Getting into a ready stance he grabbed his cloak in his left hand, tossed it out from behind the pillar then bolted out the other side rushing the few remaining feet to the Nightmare.

Nightmare grinned, holding onto Issac in her magic. "Fool, did you honestly believe such a foalish trick would work?" Nightmare lifted Issac before her stretching out his limbs. We have the damnable Elements here, there is nothing you nor anypony can do to stop me now!

Issac groaned as his appendages were stretched well past the point of what was natural. "I honestly didn't plan that far ahead, NIghtmare. You piece of shit."

"Oh my, such language. Doth thou kiss thy mother with that mouth?" Nightmare taunted over the sound of muffled shouting coming from the staircase.

"Buck you! You shall fall, even if it's not by my hand." Nightmare smiled as she levitated the silver shortsword in front of her.

"Holding onto relics of the past? How sentimental..." NIghtmare's smile turned into a sinister grin as she slammed Issac's frozen form against a pillar "Well then, why not stick around for your little friend, hmm?" She grinned, taking the shortsword and slowly driving it into his chest plate, just below his collarbone.

Issac screamed in agony as he was pinned to the column, the hilt flush against armour.


Twilight ran up the spiral stairs, her friends close behind. She could feel the magic in the air, something was happening up ahead, something powerful. Nightmare's muffled shouting and muted explosions vibrated through the staircase. "Come on, girls! We've got to hurry!"

"What's the rush, Twilight!? If that twerp wants to get himself killed, let him tire out that old nag Nightmare! It'll make our job easier!" Rainbow shouted from behind the group.

"Now, Rainbow, Ah know you don't hold that fella in the brightest light right now but he's still a livin' being." Applejack chastised causing Rainbow to scoff.

Cresting the staircase Twilight gasped, engrossed at the sight of Issac hanging on a pillar, pinned up by his own sword, blood leaking down past his feet. "Issac," she whispered to herself, snapping back to reality as her friends joined her atop the stairs.

"Ah, now the party truly can begin in earnest." Nightmare cackled, staring at the six new arrivals. "I had assumed my dear Issac would only be foolish enough to con one imbecile into following in his footsteps. But six! My... How have ponies survived being so quick to run into death's maw!?"

The mares gulped, glancing between Issac as his blood slowly flowing down the pillar and the Nightmare smiling evilly as she stared them down. 'The elements!' Twilight thought glancing to the floor behind the Nightmare. She pauses, sparing a glance at her new found friends and once to Issac before making her decision. She runs, sprinting with all her might straight for the Nightmare.

"...Really. You're kidding, right?" Nightmare grinned as she began to charge at Twilight.

'Just one spark' She thought to herself as she drew closer to Nightmare.

"What are you doing you bucking idiot, get out of here!" Issac cried, tugging at the blade in his chest. "She'll kill you!"

Twilight and Nightmare bore down upon each other drawing nearer with every step. Nightmare grinned wider as her prey came unto her only for it to disappear in a flash of light. Nightmare's confusion lasted only a moment hearing a gasp from behind.

"But... Where is the sixth element?"

Nightmare slowly turned, bellowing with laughter, "You little foal! Thinking you could defeat me!?" Nightmare smiled, slamming down her hoof shattering the elements. "When someone who has been alive for a millennia has failed so spectacularly!? Now you'll never see your princess, your friends, or the sun again! The Night Will Last Forever!!!"

"Don't worry Twilight, we're here!" Pinkie shouted from across the throne room.

"Yeah Twilight, we'll always be here for ya!" Applejack agreed.

Twilight gasped, That's it!' "You're wrong Nightmare! Do you think you can destroy the elements just like that because the spirit of the elements are right here!"

The shattered remains of the elemental orbs floated and swirled around the five ponies as Nightmare stared in horror. But the sixth, you still don't have the sixth element!

"You see when I realised how much my friends cared a spark ignited inside me! Nightmare, you see when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element. The element of... magic!" Twilight shouted as the elemental shards transformed into the elements of harmony.


Issac yanked and tugged on the sword in his chest, slowly making progress if the screeching metal was any sign. "Bucking stupid ponies!" Finally pulling the blade free from the pillar, "They never listen." Issac slid down the column, leaving a streak of blood, hitting the ground with a clatter. While she's distracted! He thought to himself picking up his sword before sprinting toward the Nightmare. As Issac ran, there was a bright flash of rainbow light surrounding the six mares and the Nightmare.

I love you, Luna! Issac thought as he thrust his sword toward the Nightmare's throat.

"Issac stop!" Shouted Celestia.

Author's Note:

nb4 cliché hullabaloo!

And thanks Wandy and Edgy-notEdgy but actually NotShadowLotus488.

"Special FANGS, get it, because I'm goffik, to my GF eww not in that way! RavenBloodytears666 for hleping me with da story and spelling! You Rok (rok has a 'K' in itIII Juzztin ur tha love mf my derezzing life you rok 2 MCR Roxx 2!!!"

If you get the joke, you get a smiley face.