Comments ( 18 )

Wow it's finally finished, I hope you do more mind breaking stuff like this or even a sequel

“I figured, if Twily thought she was gonna stick around forever, it would make her happier,” said Dash, returning Twilight’s kiss. “This way, she won’t get sad about having to leave, and next time we turn you to Twily, she’ll just think that she lost track of time.”

You know what, that's nice. I like this.

"The one time I've seen you in the kitchen, you managed to come up with burned eggs that were still somehow raw in the middle," noted Starlight. "And you absolutely cremated the bacon.”

That, is impressive.

“You two are more… serious than I think I first realized,” said Twilight carefully. “Perhaps it was because I wasn’t myself, but I guess I thought you two were just… Well, in any case, I’m happy to know that I was wrong in thinking that.”

Yeah, I very much like StarTrix so, this is pretty great.

“Fuck it, I’ll just ask.”

Oh, oh shit is she going to...

And I thought it would be awesome if you’d be my princess, forever. So… Marry me?”

Oh my god, that's actually really fucking sweet.

“Rainbow… I know I say there’s no such thing as stupid questions,” laughed Twilight, her voice shaky and eyes watery. She dove onto Rainbow, wrapping her arms around her tightly. “But did you really have to ask?”

Daaaw!

“Could you say that again, Trixie?” said Twilight with a smirk. “I couldn’t hear you over the sound of my engagement.”

Ohoho!

“Unless, of course, you feel like conceding the point that you’re not the better couple.”

Oh I do like this.

(This is a really sweet end to this story and I REALLY like it.)

I was honestly not expecting the ending at all

This was a beautiful surprise, and the first story in a long time that fulfilled the expectations I had for it. I love you LewdChaptter:rainbowkiss:

9710764
Love you too, hon

I really do like the ending to this story. When it first started, I thought I wouldn't like this story at all. But slowly, I grew accustomed to it. Great job on the story!

9714315
Hey, it's still a good story

Excellent way to end this story, and a beautiful way to show that, just because you get into some kinky, “weird” shenanigans, doesn’t mean you don’t love one another. 10/10!

One thing I do have to say, though, I totally knew Dashie was gonna pop the question with her conversation with Spike in the last chapter. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh wow that was an amazing end. Anything further would only be restating what I said last chapter, so instead: Thank you for the wild, wonderful ride.

“Could you say that again, Trixie?” said Twilight with a smirk. “I couldn’t hear you over the sound of my engagement.”

Damn
Great fuckin line right there

Was looking back at this and would love more mind destruction stuff

I want to read more of this so make another story that expands on this one please

SLZ

So adorable.

Surprisingly sweet! I actually loved the ending and Twily's interaction with everyone, and even more how Twilight came back. It was so good and consensual as well, just really well made. Well done.

11266961
Oh yeah, you're right, I guess. Someone better lock Dash up!

Login or register to comment