• Published 7th Dec 2011
  • 4,696 Views, 45 Comments

My Little Bandicoot: Magic vs. Science - BlazingShadowBrony



What if everyone's favorite bandicoot and scientist were mixed with ponies? Randomness and comedy!

  • ...
0
 45
 4,696

Intermission-What if?

Intermission-What if?

Hello fillies and gentlecolts, I am Blaze the administrator of the stories you ar reading, I go by BlazingShadowSword and BlazingShadowBrony so I am easy to find. I am here to give you scenarios of what would happen if I used my authory powers to give you something to laugh at.

"Ooh ooh! Can I help!?"

Yes Pinkie, your going to help these good readers laugh as I give them visuals unique to them. And you need to go back in order to do that.

"Okie dokie lokie, Mr. Author person!"

And now I give you, What If?


____________________________


What if, Crash met the crazy Pinkie from Cupcakes?

Crash woke up, strapped to a table, his hands were unable to move and his feet spread out a bit. But in all this he couldn't see a thing, and had one thing on his mind.

"Ooh goody your awake! I didn't want to start without you." said a voice all too familiar to Crash. He looked at the pink face emerging from the shadows, a scalpel in her mouth, "I wouldn't want you to miss out on making cupcakes!"

At the mention of food, Crash started drooling, but as it was when he didn't move for a while his eye twitched, his smile disappeared, and his head tilted to the side. He scrunched his eyes shut and puffed out his cheeks. After about 2 seconds of this he got relief in the form of two Wumpa Fruits shooting out of his ears. One splated against the wall of the dark room, the other bounced around, eventually smacking Pinkie right in the face, splatting comically as it did so. Crash immediately tried to spin, and then tornado spin, and finally broke free of the restraints. He smiled and spun at the pink party pony, knocking her unconscious. He then turned to no one inperticular and said, "Being evil is too easy! Hahahahaha!" before his face became deformed and ugly compared to the handsome hero. He laughed as he held up a scalpel, "Cupcakes anyone?"


*Not Twinsanity Evil Crash, the one from the PS1 series of games. So far as I know, he has so little character development and so can be made to be anything I want.*
_________________________________


What if Pinkie taught Crash to break the fourth wall?


"Woah!" Crash fell once again as he tried to get the makeshift wings on his arms to work. He was trying to race Rainbow Dash because he wasn't all there in the head, to be frank...he's an idiot with power. But Pinkie thought of something that might work for the heroic bandicoot.
"Ooh ooh! Mr. Bandicoot! Come here please!" Crash did as he was asked, rubbing his head from the falls. Pinkie motioned for him to move really close, and whispered a secret into his ear. The bandicoot took his place at the start line, and got ready to run, as his rainbow maned challenger got ready to fly.
Spike was the one to start the race and both competitors took off, the bandicoot noticeably much slower. Bu the rainbow pegasus only focused on the objective, and yet when she reached it the bandicoot was waiting for her , as soon as he saw her, he began his trek back.

Rainbow immediately stopped and rubbed her head at the feat, wondering how in the world the slow bandicoot managed to beat her to the top of a mountain, let alone a cliff that would have been impossible to reach without wings. But when he jumped off and spun really fast, slowing his decent. It was possible he got up there like that, but he couldn't have gotten there so fast. Rainbow shook her head and reached the spot on the mountain then turned to see the bandicoot still making his decent. She smiled and took off, the bandicoot was clearly not gonna win. She saw the finish line and was about to cross it when she saw something orange blur out from under her, holding a square panel of some sort. He crossed the finish line moments before her, and smashed into a wall. He astounded the six ponies who watched, all with jaws scraping the ground.

Later the bandicoot appeared with his arms filled with Wumpa fruits as a gift to Rainbow for allowing him to race her. She was confused at where he got them, they grew on his home world, not here, but he left just as quickly as he came.

And now dear reader, take a look, your crackers are now gone. Also, your left sock is missing, and one pair of your shoes. How do I know? Crash took them because he broke the fourth wall, how else was he able to get the quick run ability to beat Dash? Beware, he might take your favorite comb next. *laughs really hard*


...and now, that concludes this episode of What If?

Comments ( 15 )

I said WTF more than once XD
Waiting for the next chapter :3

65742 Hee! I know right? I tried to think of the most random things to ever cross my mind, and put them into a distraction chapter, I mean...uh...Laughter-making chapter. :unsuresweetie:
I deserve a facehoof for that. :facehoof:

D'oh!
i picturd the wrong Evil Crash.
but that's beside the point:
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

D'oh!
i picturd the wrong Evil Crash.
but that's beside the point:
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

and here i am sitting with no socks, an empty box of crackers, and reading this just after i was sure that there should have been crackers in there...

freakin bandicoot ninjas...

0

i saw you in tf2. 1 / 5 more ice.

lol intermission:rainbowhuh:

66344 Nah, he was just hungry, and he wanted to bury your socks to keep them safe. :twilightsmile:
I think. :applejackunsure:

66368 Oh, so that's who you are. Yes, I am BlazingShadowSword, you are an EPIC tf2 player by the way. The intermission is a distrac...I mean, it's a good author to reader chapter. :trixieshiftleft: :trixieshiftright:
Heheh.

When will this story continue ?

1538447 It continues as soon as I get out this writer's block...on that note, HELP! I'm running out of Cheetos!

1569013
NOT THE CHEETOS !!!!

1572093 Curse this infernal cube of thought dampening! It stole the Cheetos and my good ideas.
:twilightangry2: RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! :twilightangry2:

Finish this story! I'm so addicted with it!:ajsleepy:

Yes! A story featuring me as a main character!

Please continue the story please, it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment