• Published 7th Dec 2011
  • 4,695 Views, 45 Comments

My Little Bandicoot: Magic vs. Science - BlazingShadowBrony



What if everyone's favorite bandicoot and scientist were mixed with ponies? Randomness and comedy!

  • ...
0
 45
 4,695

Prologue-CURSED BANDICOOTS

Prologue

CURSED BANDICOOTS

"No! I will win! I will triumph!" the yellow scientist yelled out, his large head, which strangely enough had a capital N on it, was taking up most of the space in the cockpit of his machine.

"Give it up Cortex! You won't leave, we won't let you take over an alternate earth!" yelled the blond-haired, orange-furred, coverall-wearing, female bandicoot who could only be known as Coco Bandicoot. Her big brother, the real hero, Crash Bandicoot stuck his tongue out and nodded his head really hard.

"I still have the power crystals and master crystal! Not to mention all five colored gems!" Cortex had to act now, or it would all be for naught. He smiled, "I'm afraid I must be going. Goodbye FOREVER!" Cortex opened the portal, and ejected himself. He had the portal rigged so most of his lab would appear in the alternate world, but not the part with the bandicoots. He was taking the crystals and colored gems with him so his conquest would be absolute.

"What are you doin' standin' there!?" Coco turned to see her adopted elder brother, Crunch, running up and keeping the quickly sealing door open, "Go! I'll protect the island while you're gone!" Crash just silently nodded and crawled under, Coco followed suit and soon most of the lab was gone, and Crunch wondered whether he should be worried for his creator, or his younger sis. He decided to worry about what Crash was going to do to Cortex, only because he knew he was missing out on beating the snot out of Cortex. "Dang! I would have followed him if I didn't need to protect the island. Give 'im one for me Crash!"



Meanwhile-Twilight's balcony



"Hmm? What is that?" Twilight levitated a pair of binoculars up to her eyes with her magic. She was astounded at what she saw. It looked like a really strange castle suddenly appeared out in the middle of the Everfree forest, it was also very well lit. This was important enough for the princess. "Owlicious. Take a letter."



End of prologue!

Author's note: I know, I've already got two stories in the works, but I have a plan for those two to work in conjunction at a certain point I haven't reached yet. So until I get another editor, enjoy this story of complete and total chaos!