• Published 4th Jan 2018
  • 498 Views, 0 Comments

Event Horizon - FandomPlays1234



Equestria is going to war with an unseen force. Little do they know, they're driving their own nation towards destruction.

  • ...
 0
 498

Chapter 3: Killing Zombie Demons

Crescent and Tempest quietly followed Elliot through the dark ponyville as he constantly held his two revolvers at the ready. So far the three hasn't encountered any more possessed ponies since the one on the hill. However since everypony was hiding inside, the silence in the ghost town ponyville only made the situation all the more creepy.

"Ok we've been going on like this for a while and the creepiness hasn't gotten any better," said Tempest.

"Don't jinx it Temp, you'll never know when a possessed might appear," said Elliot.

"I guess that's true, and don't call me Temp," said Tempest. Crescent had remembered Elliot mentioning that it was easy to tell whether a pony is fully possessed due to the empty eye sockets and extreme aggression. However first things first they had to find and befriend a priest or witch that was also a Vision.

"Stop," Elliot suddenly said stopping the two. "Look," he said pointing to a strange black bricked building.

"Strange I haven't seen that before," said Tempest.

"Follow me, if you're planning to save you're friends, and family, you'll need all the supplies for the journey," said Elliot walking towards the building. The two confused, decided to go along and followed Elliot towards the strange building. Elliot opened the door and held it for Crescent and Tempest and followed the two in. The inside of the building didn't look like anything the two had expected. It looked like some sort of old tool shed but bigger. Plus the place was holding several boxes of ammo, food, bottles of water, and other supplies needed for survival.

"Weird," said Crescent. Elliot walked up to the counter and rang the bell.

"Hey you in!?" Elliot called out. Just as he asked another human walked out from the back of building. He looked young with a stained grey T-shirt, overalls, and yellow goggles that matched his hair. He was covered in grease and was holding a wrench in his left hand.

"Hey Elliot, it's been a while," said the human.

"Of course, a year maybe?" asked Elliot.

"Nah maybe a month man," said the human.

"Yeah, well anyway I want you to meet these two mares, Tempest Shadow and Crescent," said Elliot introducing the two to the man.

"Hmm ponies from this world eh, that's cool," said the man scratching his beard.

"Nice to meet you," said Crescent bowing.

"Same here buddy, the names Sparky," said the man.

"That's an interesting name," chuckled Tempest.

"Aye, my real name's actually Spencer but Elliot here calls me Sparky because of my hair," said Sparky.

"I like Sparky," laughed Crescent.

"Uh huh great, anyway Elliot how'd you get such cute ponies to follow you around eh?" asked Sparky.

"Cute?" asked Tempest.

"These two are looking for their family and friends, I'm only acting as their bodyguard until this whole Menace incident blows off," answered Elliot.

"Ah, I see, well than what can I do for you Elliot?" asked Sparky.

"Supplies," answered Elliot.

"Gotcha back buddy," said Sparky walking to the back of the shop. The three waited at the counter for a while before Sparky came back with a large green bag, a large Condor 3 Point Sling, three boxes of ammo, several thermos, 10 bottles of fresh water, fresh clothes, and an entire tub of sandwiches, bags of chips, apples, and cans of soup. "Ok so there is a easy to pack tent in the bag along with air mattresses and everything you need is here," said Sparky.

"How much is that?" asked Elliot slinging his rifle on his back.

"Oh don't worry about it, this one's on the house," laughed Sparky.

"Thank you so much Mr. Sparky," said Crescent.

"Anytime ladies," Sparky smiled.

"Hey can we get another bag for the clothes, thermos, and water?" asked Tempest. Sparky nodded as he threw another medium sized bag onto the counter. Tempest took the thermos, bottles, and clothes and stuffed them in her bag as Crescent grabbed the tub of food, and Elliot packed away his three packs of bullets.

"Will that be it?" asked Sparky.

"Uh lets see, we need to find a witch or priest that is also a Vision, do you know anybody?" asked Elliot. Sparky scratched his chin before snapping his fingers and pointing it at Elliot.

"Go and find a woman with a white bonnet, and white umbrella, she calls herself a Gap Yokai and supposedly knows a couple of friends who can help you, she shouldn't be hard to miss due to her yellow hair and white robe," answered Sparky.

"What's her name?" asked Elliot.

"Um I think it's like Yukari Yakumo or something like that, sorry I need to work on my Japanese," answered Sparky.

"Great thanks," said Elliot.

"Anytime," said Sparky. Elliot turned around and walked out the door followed by Tempest and Crescent.


"Alright Yukari Yakumo eh, he said that she was a Yokai, but wait what's a Yokai?" asked Crescent.

"They are supernatural monsters, ghosts, and demons of the Japanese folklore," answered Elliot.

"That doesn't sound good," said Tempest.

"Well hopefully we can ask her to help," said Elliot. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and face forward. Both Tempest and Crescent stopped as they heard groans approaching them. The three looked forward to see a horde of eyeless ponies approaching them. "Damn looks like those Menaces got to them," said Elliot. Crescent and Tempest quickly hid behind Elliot as the Zombie Demons ran towards them as they set their sights on the three. Elliot pulled out his two revolvers and fired at one of the ponies. He was struck in the head and collapsed on the ground dead. However the others ignored their dead comrade and kept coming. Elliot continued to shoot Zombie Demon ponies and protected the two ponies behind him.

"Damn there's too many," said Elliot.

"What do we do?" asked Crescent.

"I don't know," said Elliot sweating. Two more possessed ponies ran at him as Elliot fired both revolvers taking both of them down. "And I thought finding Yukari Yakumo was going to be hard," said Elliot. He had taken out more than 50 possessed ponies and used up almost half of his revolver's ammo set. Yet they kept coming and it almost seemed never ending. "If we keep this up, I'll end up using up all my ammo, we have no choice, we have to run," said Elliot.

"Are you kidding, those things are faster than us, they'll outrun us!" Tempest exclaimed.

"We have no choice, just run!" Elliot ordered. He quickly shoved his revolvers back into their holsters, turned around and grabbed Tempest and Crescent and began running. The horde immediately ran after them in hot pursuit. "Damn they're fast!" Elliot groaned.

"Don't talk just run!" Crescent exclaimed. Elliot picked up speed as the horde behind them got closer and closer. Just as Elliot thought they could escape, he tripped over a rock and fell down dropping Crescent and Tempest. By the time the three got to their feet the horde had already caught up with them and slowly walked towards them, their eyeless sockets drilling into the three.

"Shit!" Elliot screamed. Just as three possessed ponies stood over them grinning demonically, a loud bang rang out in the area just as a stream of rainbow light struck the three ponies and the horde behind them and sent them flying back towards the direction the came from.

"What was that?" asked Tempest.

"Geez and I thought I was reckless," a female voice spoke up from above them. The three looked up to see three figures standing above them. All three were female but two had blonde yellow hair while one had black hair. One of the females, Elliot instantly recognized. The three helped Elliot, Tempest, and Crescent up.

"Thanks for that," said Crescent.

"Anytime," said the black haired girl.

"Hmph and just when I thought things were bad enough," said Elliot. Tempest and Crescent looked at him confused. He walked up to the one of the blonde hair girls with the umbrella. "You must be Yukari Yakumo," Elliot said in a serious tone.

"Hmph the one and only," laughed Yukari.

"Hmph, geez giving us a hunt weren't you?" chuckled Elliot.

"No, why you need something from me?" asked Yukari.

"Only something important," answered Elliot.

"Listen if it has something to do with The Menace I don't have any information on them," scoffed Yukari.

"I wasn't going to ask for information," said Elliot.

"Oh then what else could you possibly need from me?" asked Yukari.

"Um Elliot...." Crescent stuttered.

"A friend of ours told us that you might know someone who can play the part as Vision Witch or Priest," said Elliot.

Yukari smirked,"If it's a witch you need..." She turned towards the girl hovering on the broom with the black dress and hat.

"What me!?" asked the girl.

"Come on Marisa, you're free aren't you?' asked Yukari.

"Well yeah but..." the girl named Marisa groaned.

"Marisa was it?" asked Elliot.

"Yeah Marisa Kirisame," said Marisa.

"Listen these two here, their family and friends have been captured by the Menace Controller, in order to save them we need....."But his statement was suddenly interrupted when Marisa jumped in front of his face.

"The Menace Controller you say?" she asked.

"Well yeah," answered Elliot.

She smiled as she pounded her chest,"I'm in,"

"What really?" asked Tempest.

"What changed her mind?" asked Crescent.

"You see in order for us to defeat the Menace Controller, we have to go to their world, Event Horizon, which means we'll probably end up facing not just The Menace, but other supernatural entities that have been damned for eternal life," answered Elliot.

"And if it means getting to face of The Menace and other supernatural entities, doesn't that sound interesting?" asked Marisa jumping in front of Crescent.

"Um maybe?" asked Crescent.

"Hey Yukari, are you sure this was a good idea?" asked the black haired girl.

"Trust me Reimu, she'll be fine," answered Yukari.

"I hope you're right," said the girl named Reimu.

"Glad to have you join us Marisa, I'm Elliot," said Elliot.

"I'm Crescent," said Crescent.

"And I'm Tempest, Tempest Shadow," said Tempest.

"Heh, Marisa Kirisame," said Marisa puffing out her chest proudly. Suddenly their introduction was suddenly interrupted as the horde suddenly came crawling back up the hill.

"Shit, their still not dead?" growled Elliot.

"We can't stay here, let's move to a safer location," said Yukari. The six turned around and ran down the hill with the horde in hot pursuit.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 complete. Alright more characters and cameos! So now we've met Sparky the shop owner and an apparent friend of Elliot. Then we're introduced to Marisa Kirisame, Yukari Yakumo, and Reimu Hakurei. Now yes I know what y'all gonna be saying. Yes these three characters ARE Cameos, they are characters from the anime Touhou Memories of Phantasm. Now the reason why I choose to do Vision Witch instead of Vision Priest is because I didn't want this story to revolve around religion too much, so I apologize if you guys don't like what I did but I hope you continue to enjoy the story. Got any suggestions leave them in the comment section below.