• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 1,908 Views, 35 Comments

Dr Whooves Baby New Year - Foal Star



Dr whooves becomes the baby New Year and has to endure an entire year as a foal.

  • ...
11
 35
 1,908

Chapter two: A Cute Heart and Whoovsie day

The last few months for Whooves and Derpy had been wonderful with plenty of funny moments. Derpy just love dressing up her little foal and ticking his round timmy. She couldn’t get enough of calling him chubb and watching him pout adorably at it.

On the wonderfully sunny morning, Derpy was humming happily as she swooped another spoonful of banana mush into his mouth. “So little cutie, do you know what day it is?”

“Uh, Tuesday?” Whooves asked, having lost track of the days since he didn’t really have too. It wasn’t as if he had school to attend.

“It’s Hearts and Hooves day,” Derpy cheered, wiping his mouth clean of some dribble. “Usually i’d have a fun date planned but you’re my foal so I came up with a fun activity for us to do today.”

Whooves cheeks were already blushing as he thought of what it could be. “W-what is it?”

“Oh you’ll see,” Derpy scooped him out of his highchair and carried him along to his nursery. Sitting him upon the change table, the muffin mare skipped to the closet and began nosing through the various outfits. “Here we go.”

She turned around and held it up for him to see.
The chubby foal groaned and blushed even more as he saw the cupid costume which included a pink diaper, cute little wings and a bow with suction cup arrows. He turned his head and shouted, “no I dun wana wear that!”

Derpy set the outfit beside him and put her hooves on her hips. “Now Whoovsey I’ve been planning this date for a whole month with Rarity you can’t back out now.”

He whined, crossing his hooves. “but why would ya make me wear somthin’ so emberassing! I’m not a filly.”

“Well you were the new year foal so i thought you could be the love fairy. You already wear diapers so it works. Oh and Rarity made the little sash and tiara just for you. Now listen to mommy and lift up your hooves.” She smiled upon seeing her foal follow her instructions with sigh and began to dress him up.

------------

While Whooves was dealing with being dressed into an embarrassing outfit, Rarity was walking back and forth in her room while Discord sat across the room on her bed. “Are you ready?” He asked.

She blushed stuttering as she talked,”I dont know...im not sure i'll ever be ready to go back in diapers.”

He sighed and rolled his eyes. “Well I never thought the prissy pony would be too self conscious for a simple day as a foal. if you don’t want to do it i’m sure Fluttersh-”

Rarity stomped a hoof feel a little hurt in her pride. “Fine i’ll do it Discord, just make it quick.” The mare closed her eyes bracing herself as Discord just shrugged and grabbed a toy clock winding the hands backwards and watching as Rarity began to shrink. Her body bloated with pudge and became shorter. Her flanks were bare now wrapped in a thick yet still stylish diaper with her cutie mark printed on the front. The diamonds even sparkled in the light as she shifted.

Discord couldn't help but daww while picking up the little filly rubbing his paw on her chubby cheek. “aww you’re perfect, now we need to get you ready for your date.”

While Rarity ws busy feeling her rather rounded muzzle, He stretched out his other arm snatching the dress from the nearby mannequin in her room and gave it a glance. “That colour simply won’t do.” With a quick swipe of his claw, the fabric went from the bright yellow to a bubble gum pink with extra frills and lace while keeping it short enough to show off Rarity adorable diapered behind. The fashionista whined as he put it over her head. Once he had all the limbs in the right holes he set her down by her body mirror letting her admire her look.

She squeaked trying to push the skirt of the dress down but to no avail as she finds out what discord had intentionally done to it. “The dress is supposed to cover the diapee!”

Discord wave his paw in circle nonshelaunt like while smile down at the foal. “I think it make the diaper look adorable and just draws more attention to it.” he smirked as Rarity’s embarrassment, giving the diaper a few soft pats. “You just need one more thing to finish off your fabulous little outfit.” He reached into a random drawer in Rarity’s dresser pulling out a cute little sparkling tiara with blue gemstones. He listens to the foal let out a light ooh as how shiny it was before placing it upon her head.

“oh tank you discowd its beautiful!” Rarity cooed, spinning in a circle to look herself over fully. She had to admit, it did match her personality well. The little foal side of her wasn’t minding her diaper was showing as much but it still made her blush when it made noise. “Don’t I need shoes?”

Discord shrugged. “Aww, why not.” he snapped his talon making a pair of simple black slippers appear on her hind legs. “There now you are the belle of the ball.” Upon hearing the foal giggle he scooped her up and gave her nose a light boop. ,”now let's get going we don't want to be late for your foal date.”

Rarity rolled her eyes as she was set in a carrier on Discord’s chest before disappeared in a cloud of smoke.


At a fancy restaurant, Derpy wheeled Whooves into the establishment watching as a waiter was grumbled while setting up a small table with two highchairs and growled,”why are we setting up a date for two foals again?”

Derpy scoffed,”We paid you ok? Now stop being mean.” She gently unbuckled Whooves nuzzling him nose to nose as she lowered him inot one of the seats. “Here we are love muffin,” she mothered watching her foal adjust his pretty sash.

The waiter grumbled, “while you wait can I start you with a bottle of formula?”

Whooves smiled “yeah! I wana bottle of formula please and make sure bring two.” The waiter wrote the order and walked off still rolling his eyes. “Years of fine dining courses for this.”

Other patrons as the restraint stared at the odd site but went back to their eating or staring googly eyed at their dates.

Discord appeared with Rarity smiling. “are we late? You know how fussy fillies can be when getting ready”

Derpy shook her head while patting Whooves diaper.”Nope you’re right on time.”

Discord put Rarity in the highchair reaching to put a bib around her neck.. “Good, Rarity took forever to finally decide to turn back into a baby for this.”

She blushed trying to push her dress down while Whooves started laughing, “Wow Rarity, you look adorable.”

The filly sighed and just let the dress alone. “Thanks Whoovesy, how was your day?”

He shrugged shifting on his pink diaper bottom. “it good I wove how I get to sweep in and Derpy played hide and go seek with me!”

Rarity squealed clopping her hooves. “I love hide and seek when I was a foal! How was it?”

Whooves bounced in his highchair in excitement. “It was fun! I won because Derpy looked all over ta place for wike an hour.”

Derpy blushed “not my fault your house is confusing.” she then tied a bib around the colt’s neck. It had little hearts just to match the theme.

Rarity giggled just as she noticing the silly attire. “Ooh, i made dat.” she snickered, covering her muzzle as hse stare the pink diaper and wings.

Discord laughed as well before commenting. “Well we should all play hide and go seek later then. Give Rarity a taste of her youth”

The waiter came by with the bottles pacing them on the trays for both the foals. “There you go your formula.” The two foals immediately snatched them up and started to sucklle them down contently while the waiter asked. ”so what shall they be having this fine afternoon?”

Discord turned with a smile “oh Rarity specifically wants mashed peas stirred with mashed carrots.”

Rarity nodded “yeah don’t mess that up!”

Derpy cooed,”just mashed bananas for my little Whoovesy.” The waiter sighed as he finished writing the orders, “alright it'll be right up.” he turned and made his way the kitchen grumbling about how he better get a good tip.


Rarity suckled some more of her milk before stopping an feeling a pressure. Before she knew it she began to hiccup wincing as she kept going. Discord was quick to pick the filly up and pat her back until she burped and felt her spittle all over his back.

Whooves burst into laughter. “Rarity spat up on Discord!”

Whooves began to hiccup as well and was picked up by Derpy being burped in the same fashion. Some spittle came out as well covering Derpy shoulder.

Rarity scoffed,”looks like ya a messy foal too!”

Whooves blushed and was placed back into his highchair, “sorry this has been really embarrassing.”

Rarity waved a hoof, “it’s alright we foals we having a wonderful time cupid.”

He giggled taking out his bow and shot a arrow which landing on Rarity forehead below her horn.

Rarity’s eyes glowed and she giggled scrunching her diaper. “Hehe I love you,” she said joking, her horn glowing on it’s own. The two adults nearby snickered as Whooves coat was changed to a egg shell white and a little purple heart across his tummy.

Whooves clapped his hooves as his arrow hit the mark not paying attention to the stubby horn glowing. “What so funny?”

Rarity cooed,”oh noting cutie, you’re just the perfect little cutie patootie.”

Whooves blushed “uh hehe, thanks?” He then looked down and blushed seeing his coat “Eeep!” his forehooves cover his chest as his cheeks flare.

Discord blushed “Well that explains where I left that enchanted cupid costume.”

Derpy cooed,”oh it's wonderful Discord! But um...do those arrows actually uh...make ponies fall in love?” The muffin mare continued to watch Rarity’s lovey stare ar Whooves.

Whooves smirked loading another arrow sending it flying into Derpy’s flank. A stupid love struck smile came to her face as she looked at Discord. “Uh...Discord I uh...well…”

Discord gulped,33 “oh dear Whooves, you may have made Derpy fall in love with me.”

Whooves wiggle in his chair. “hey you stay away fwom my fiencee!”

Before the colt could say more Rarity had manage to escape her chair and had crawled across the table soon snuggling Whooves “oh whoovesy I just wana have a nappies with you now.” The filly let out a small yawn leaning on him some more.

Whooves squeaked trying to get her off “I didn’t tink dat would work.” He whined, as Discord picked them up into his claws shaking his head. ”Arlight you love bugs,” he teased. “We better get you to bed while I fix Derpy.” He looked to his side seeing said mare snuggled his side.

Whooves groaned “stupid arrows I not gonna use these dumb things again!”

He slid the arrows off his back and threw them away. Discord screamed too late to stop him. “Wait don’t do that!”

The arrows fell before flying on their own and scattering hitting numerous ponies. The affected couples started to hug and kiss each other. Discord groaned slamming a claw to his face. Whooves blushed as he peed his diaper a little, “Oops.”

---------

Rarity kept snuggling Whooves even after the nap. “My knight in padded armour,” she swooned, giving little kisses to his cheeks.

Whooves blushed trying to push her off again but the filly was quite the clinger. “Stop that’s so embewassin!”

Discord appeared soon after peering down in the crib ate the rather adorable moment. He coughed to get their attention and grumbled. “Well I have good news and bad news.”

Whooves was still trying to pull Rarity off her. “What's the good news?”

Discord sighed,”good news is I found all the arrows and stored them in my dimension. Bad news is this curse doesn’t break until Hearts and Hooves day is over. It was supposed to be used for a good prank for crying out loud!”

“My hero,” Rarity cooed, kissing Whooves lips giggling when the colt wormed in her grip. Discord can’t help but snicker at how love stuck Rarity was. “You softest fur eva.”

“Oh this gives me a wonderful idea. The tunnel of love.”

Whooves eyed Discord “Tunnel of love?”

Discord nodded as he flicked his claw transporting the two into a small heart shaped boat with bars and safety straps keeping them seated. The tunnel was filled with stuffed animals and floating hearts the boat floating along to a soft music. Rarity was squealing bouncing up and down “this looks like so much fun!”

Discord floated before them in a pink tinted tuxedo “oh looks like my two little love bugs are ready for a ride down the stream of love.” The whole thing seemed more for Rarity benefit then Whooves. The boat passed through a heart shaped door foal powder falling down from the sky upn the two. Whooves sneezed a little while Rarity gasped,”are you okay do you have a cold?” The little filly somehow got a cloth trying to rub Whooves little nose.

He brushed the cover aside and mumbled,”no I don’t have a cold lt’s this stupid foal powder!”

Rarity teared up and whimpered, “you don’t like me huh?”

Whooves squeaked, “no I love you Rarity, you’re amazing and funny. I just don’t like this ride.”

Rarity gasped again putt her hoof to her muzzle. “But it so romantic, eva filly dream to ride with their love.”

Whooves holds his tongue not wanting to upset the filly more. I'll just go along until this stupid ride is over.

Rarity nuzzle into him again giggling as the music played and cute pink teddy dance on either side which was way to much pink for the colt’s tastes. After another minutes the two hear some running water staring forward. “Is da boat getting fasta?”

The two only had seconds to think before the boat reach the end and the boat angling steeper before sending the two sliding down like a waterlog ride. Whooves squeaked putting his hooves in the air while Rarity clings to the colt for safety despite the straps dong that job. Moments later, they hit the bottom with a large splash and the foals soaked with water their diapers soaking up just as much with both water and pee. Rarity squealed, “That was so much fun! Let’s do that again!”

Whooves shook his head to spray water out of his mane and giggled,”yeah that was fun!”

Discord walked up front of the foals giving them the photos “here's your pictures from my splash cam.”

The colt blushed seeing Rarity squeezing grasp on him. “Y-you think Derpy will mind?” he asked, while Discord scoops the two out using his magic to help change them and dry them all.

The chaotic like father laughed, “Oh your foals under a curse besides Derpy helped set this up.”

‘Muffin,” Derpy suddenly popped her head out from behind a teddy making twh two foal eep and giggle. She came over and ruffled there manes giving them each tiny little banana muffins. She watch the two eat as she fluttered up and kissed Discord cheek .”hehe dissypoo. You so cute when upi make the foals happy.”

Discord blushed “oh...uh...thanks Derpy guess we can take these foals to their final part of the foal date.” He quickly whisked them away to a small spa. There were little heart bubbles coming from the warm bath. He cooed,”this is my little foal love spa. “ he gestured.

“Hehe looks like bath time to me,” Rarity said suckling her hoof afterwards.

Derpy beamed,” Well you two do need to be nice and clean for bed.” She took off their diapers sliding them into pears of pink swim diapers on that Discord had giving her along with pink water wings. The two waddle into the small spa bursting into laughter squealing in the hot water. Rarity splashed about “oh this is so coow! I want this spa at home.”

Whooves gave a little fart making a large pink heart float up and rarity gagged, “oh whooves that's disgusting!”

“Icky colts,” Derpy joked along, as Whooves pouted.

‘Yeah but Whoovsie cutiest one eva.” The little filly splashed more causing the colt to retaliate . the two soon getting into a little splash fight, the foal safe soaps preventing any stinging eyes.

Soon the two were nice and clean being picked up by Derpy. The two smile leaning into her fur as they’re whisked back to the nursery for bedtime. The motherly made hummed the whole time as she got matching white sleepers for the two along with just as poofy nighttime diapers. Whooves giggles up at Derpy latching into her neck once he sat up.

“Mmm, love you,” he mumbled, eyes drooping.

Derpy smiled back, “love you too.” she nuzzled watching Discord button up Rarity sleeper and hold her close. “Oh Discord, you seem to love being a daddy.”

Discord blushed a little and snap his tail making two bottles full of warm formula appear. “I guess so. Just don’t tell anyone I have a reputation.” Angeling on of the bottles, he sets the nipple into Rarity’ mouth as she yawned. He dawed watching the foal suckle.

Derpy cooed as she took the bottles and placed the other bottle in Whooves mouth. ”Oh Dissypoo. Don’t be shy of your softer side.”

Discord blushed seeing the foals suckling their bottles and falling into a deep slumber. Well when you think about t these two are adorable. Derpy came up cooed,”so Dissypoo, want to have a romantic dinner?”

He squeaked and stammered, “sorry but uh...I have to uh fix my dimension.” He then flicked his claw and disappeared.

Derpy looked down and grumbled,”darn.”