• Published 2nd Jan 2018
  • 2,959 Views, 31 Comments

Switcheroo!? - Skijarama



When Discord and Discord Dos decide to swap the places of alternate universe versions of Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, things can only get... uh, kinky, apparently.

  • ...
3
 31
 2,959

Epilogue - Sh*t Breaks

Princess Twilight blushed and waved at Chrysalis. “Hi Mom… uh, I can explain.”

“This is one fetish I didn’t need to know about,” Chrysalis muttered, facehoofing heavily.

“MOM!!” Princess Twilight groaned, blushing heavily. “It’s not sexual!”

“That’s your mom?” Twily asked.

“Mm-hmm.”

“WHY IS THE WORLD ENDING?!” Rainbow then added to the ongoing discussion, gesturing wildly to the fact that the world was gone. All that was left for them to stand on was part of the hive’s hallway and Twily’s love basement.

“Maybe because Twilight has some deep seated issues…” the other Rainbow Dash, henceforth known as Dashie, the not royal one, commented. “I mean… seriously?”

“...I can explain?” Twilight offered for a second time.

“Your love stinks the air,” Chrysalis deadpanned. “It’s already explained everything.”

“Changelings can’t feed on other changelings love,” Twilight reminded her mother.

She’s not a changeling,” Chrysalis shot back, pointing at Twily.

“Point taken.”

“Uh, hello?! World still ending!” Rainbow complained, pointing to the rapidly dissolving remains of their world.

As if to illustrate the point, a small piece of the wall sheared off and took all the drones along with it, gone into the abyss.

“See!” Rainbow shouted out.

“Twilight, dear,” Chrysalis said gently, ignoring Rainbow Dash. “This is… probably not healthy, and I feel like we need to talk about this.”

“Mom, I know it’s weird… but I LIKE HER!”

“Aww…” Twily cooed.

“Is this really the time!?” Rainbow Dash stressed for the millionth time.

Andy further comments made by Chrysalis or the group of friends was cut off, as with another crash, the last of the universe seemed to peel away, leaving only the two Twilights and the two Rainbow Dashes left over. A swirling vortex streamed all around them, only the small segment of Twilight’s basement remained along with the metal table Princess Twilight was still strapped to.

“Ugh, if we’re going to die, can we not die with you two fulfilling your deepest darkest fantasies!” Rainbow Dash shouted in indignation. “Seriously, Twilight, what’s up with all of this?”

“Well, it’s not like you’ve ever appreciated my bookhorsiness!” Twily shouted back, releasing the clamps holding her counterpart down. “And she… she truly does…!”

“Hold on, one last thing…” Discord Dos said slyly.

“...Oh you brilliant bastard.”

“And the same goes for her!” Princess Twilight said back. “It’s not like I have many options in the hive! Everyone sees me as this figurehead, none even get close! It’s like I’m the Princess of the Friendzone!”

“So let us have this!” Twily said in agreement. “Rainbows… please?”

Both Rainbows were no longer looking at the Twilights, but rather something behind them. Both Twilight blinked, and then they slowly turned around to see the Changeling Queen standing behind them with the most disturbed look on her face.

“...Was I really this demented?” Queen Twilight Sparkle asked in confusion, her mind racing a mile a minute. “I mean… just… really?”

And then the universe crashed.


“Huh… that was… unexpected.” Discord Dos commented, observing the once-again obliterated realities.

“It was fun, though,” Discord added, munching on some popcorn with a video camera in his claws that he just stopped recording with. “Though I think our chaos magic was making them a little OOC…”

“Were you…?” Discord Dos began, raising an eyebrow when he turned to his other.

Discord down some more popcorn. “Of course! I don't want to forget any of this! Perfect blackmail!”

“Blackmail for who?” Discord Dos questioned.

Discord grinned. “Yes.”


“Welp, that happened.”

-Skijaramaz

“Excuse me while I grab a drink… or two.”

-Tom117z

“For once, you’re the one that’s broken and not me!”

-Skijaramaz

“Fuck. You.”

-Tom117z

Comments ( 14 )

I just want to say up front...

I am very, very sorry. Even I don't know what happened while writing this! :fluttershbad:


:trollestia:

the link in Little Glimpses leads to Little Choices

Welp. That happened.

8645466

DUDE! SPOILERS!!!!!! What if someone who hasn't read the first Change was reading this?

It's hardly a spoiler, it's part of the backstory that's told pretty early on.

“Huh… that was… unexpected.” Discord Dos commented, observing the once-again obliterated realities.

“It was fun, though,” Discord added, munching on some popcorn with a video camera in his claws that he just stopped recording with. “Though I think our chaos magic was making them a little OOC…”

“Were you…?” Discord Dos began, raising an eyebrow when he turned to his other.

Discord down some more popcorn. “Of course! I don't want to forget any of this! Perfect blackmail!”

“Blackmail for who?” Discord Dos questioned.

Discord grinned. “Yes.”

Perfect ending.

Also, 8645493, I have not read the original Change for around a year. I'm a bit rusty.

“...Was I really this demented?” Queen Twilight Sparkle asked in confusion, her mind racing a mile a minute. “I mean… just… really?”

Well, you later got married, so I think you improved over time.

ok, that was one of the best fanfic crossovers I've read :rainbowlaugh:

Does it really count as a form of masturbation if it's interspecies?

8656291
I dunno. Does it?

8656324
Bending reality like this is confusing.

this was fun!

Andy further comments made by Chrysalis or the group of friends was cut off, as with another crash, the last of the universe seemed to peel away, leaving only the two Twilights and the two Rainbow Dashes left over. A swirling vortex streamed all around them, only the small segment of Twilight’s basement remained along with the metal table Princess Twilight was still strapped to.

Who is Andy

“Oh my word, Ponyville is gonna thing I’m boinking my cousin…” Twily muttered.

thing think, perhaps?

Login or register to comment