• Published 2nd Jan 2018
  • 2,958 Views, 31 Comments

Switcheroo!? - Skijarama



When Discord and Discord Dos decide to swap the places of alternate universe versions of Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, things can only get... uh, kinky, apparently.

  • ...
3
 31
 2,958

Glimpse The Changeling

“Check,” Twilight stated smugly, much to Chrysalis’ supreme annoyance.

“How did you even do that?” she asked. “I had you cornered!”

“You should never underestimate me,” Twilight responded, her smug look not abating for even a moment. “I am, after all, the former protege of Princess Celestia, the master of chess.”

“Playing chess with your lives, in order to redeem her sister, doesn’t count.”

Twilight shrugged. “Meh, I forgave her. Friendship is magic and all that.”

“Please stop saying that,” Chrysalis deadpanned. “Who even came up with that phrase? It sounds like something for children.”

“Adults can also learn the magic of friendship,” Twilight argued. “It doesn’t have to be all explosions and-

And then there was pop and a flash, and the view of the chess board was replaced with that of an oddly familiar library. In front of her stood a very confused looking pony who looked rather like a reflection that Twilight used to know.

“...What?” Twilight asked, completely dumbfounded and slightly annoyed that it happened mid-sentence.

“What…?” her pony self added.

“What?”

“WHAT?!”

“WHAAAT?!”

“Stop. Yelling!” Spike shouted as he wandered into the main library. “What is even going on in here?”

He then saw not one, but two Twilight staring back at him. And one of them was a bug.

“Saturday, gotcha,” Spike commented, grabbing a hat and swiftly exiting the library.

The Twilights both watched him leave, and then they slowly turned their heads to look back at one another.

“...What?” they asked in unison.

“Okay, we’re back in this situation again,” Discord noted. “The same people, from different universes. We need names.”

“Well that’s easy,” Discord Dos replied. “The small plump pony is inherently cuter, so she shall be called Twily!”

“I like it! Go!”

Twily then shot forward and poked Twilight in the chest. “Wow, what are you? I mean, you look like me and sound like me, but I’m me too! How can there be a bug me? That doesn’t seem scientifically possible. YOU are not scientifically possible!”

“Huh, so this is how Panacea felt…” Twilight noted. “But enough of that.... How do YOU exist? I know I sound like you, you are supposed to be my ponysona! So I am scientifically possible, but unless disguises come to life then YOU shouldn’t be possible! See! The facts reveal the truth!”

Twily blinked, a challenge of logic dawning in her mind.

“There is nothing logical about any of this.” Discord noted with a small laugh.

“Indeed.”

“...And that’s how I know you’re from a different world!” Twily deduced, pointing at Twilight victoriously.

“Wait, what?” Discord asked, befuddled.

“What did we miss?”

“Ah ha! So this is what it’s like to be on the receiving end of my brilliance!” Princess Twilight squeed. “Oh, I am so jealous of the non-me people!”

“Ooh, ooh, now do it to me!” Twily squealed in excitement.

“...This isn’t how I thought this was going to go,” Discord Dos commented in amusement.

“And I thought Skittles had an ego…”

“...And that’s how changeling magic works!” Twilight concluded her essay with a smirk.

“Again!? How are they doing this so fast!?”

“Oooooh, that feels wonderful! I’m jealous, too!” Twily cooed, shuddering in ecstasy. “And I love the categorisation you made, such numerical excellence! If only the girls could keep up with things like this…”

Princess Twilight sighed. “I know. Not even my mother gets it, she just nods. Which is a shame, I suspect she was as big a bookworm as me back in the day.”

“Oh! Do we have the same mothers?” Twily asked, clopping her hooves together giddily.

“Er, kinda? By adoption. Then there’s Celestia and Chrysalis. My family is weird.”

“Oh, how interesting!” Twily stated, a notepad in her magic. “But onto your previous statement, it’s not like time will ever change us to be like that!”

Princess Twilight nodded. “Nope! I never intend to change my ways, why would I?”

“Poor ignorant soul…”

“Also, you mentioned Celestia as being a ‘mother’ a second ago,” Twily pointed out. “Is Rainbow Dash her adopted daughter in your world, too?”

Twilight snorted. “Rainbow Dash? Royalty? She’d hate it! And really, I don't think Equestria could handle it.”

“Oh, she does hate it,” Twily giggled before sauntering up to Twilight. “But she grew up with it and I was there to keep her in check.”

“Good thing she had such an excellent organiser to keep her in line!” Twilight said. “Not to toot my own horn. And since we’re technically two different people, I’m not!”

“Oh, you can toot my horn all you want.” Twily cood dreamily.

“What?”

“Oh, nothing!” Twily shook her head, blushing. “That just, uh, came out…”

“...did… did you just come out of the closet?” Twilight asked with a playful smirk.

“I’m bi, okay?!” Twily groaned in embarrassment.

“Well that’s good, so am I!” Twilight remarked. “I mean, all changelings are, we feed on love after all.”

“Oh, you do?”

“Yup! And yours is particularly delicious!” Twilight shivered slightly while licking her lips.

“...This is quickly going towards a weird form of masturbation…” Discord Dos deadpanned.

“What have we done?”

“I always knew I tasted good,” Twily replied with a smirk. “Not that Rainbow would ever know. She’s straight as an arrow.”

“Arrows bend, you know that, right?” Twilight commented with a smirk.

“Well, yeah. But she’s so rigid she’d snap in two if I tried.” Twily sighed despondent before straightening up. “Not that I’m into her like that. We’re like sisters. That would be gross.”

“And yet these two Twilight’s are flirting like they’re on love poison…”

“Oh god why…”

“Yeah, I guess that would be a little off…” Twilight agreed. “Hey, you still have a Shining Armor in this universe?”

“Yup. And a Cadance,” Twily confirmed, and then noted something odd about her chitinous ‘friend’. “Huh… What’s with the scar?”

Twilight grimaced, rubbing the scar on her chest lightly. “Something I would rather not talk about. Things got… dicey in my world for a while.”

Twily’s ears flattened. “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Still though, they say mares like scars.” Twily then closed the distance and nuzzled into Twilight affectionately.

Maybe a bit too affectionately.

“Uh…” Princess Twilight suddenly resisted the urge to morph into a tomato. “Thanks…”

“My pleasure…” Twily cooed.

I… am strangely okay with this. Twilight thought to herself. ...What is my life coming to?

The Princess coughed, deciding she needed an out before her… odd fantasies came to life. “Ah, ahem! In the interest of science, how about you show me your Ponyville? I haven't been to mine in a while and I am eager to see how much is different.” She asked with a big grin.

“Oh, of course!” Twily beamed before practically bouncing over to the door and pushing it open with her magic. “Right this way!”

As soon as the two stepped out of the front door, they froze. There was Pinkie Pie, an envelope in her hoof. She blinked, looked between the two, then smirked. “I see I don’t need to invite you to my party. You’ve already got your own going~”

“Uh,” Princess Twilight raised a hoof.

Have fuuun~” Pinkie called back playfully as she bounced away.

The two Twilight’s blushed something fierce. “She’s onto us.” Twily whispered.

“Huh?” Twilight asked.

“N-nothing!” Twily stuttered, flinching away slightly.

Twilight then nodded before green flames enveloped her.

“Sweet Celestia jumping over the moon in heat!” Twily appropriately shrieked, backpedaling away before the flames died away to reveal… a version of Twilight with an inverted colour scheme. Blue coat, pink hair with a blue highlight.

“Now we can be cousins or something, perfect cover story!” the Princess stated.

“Oh my word, Ponyville is gonna thing I’m boinking my cousin…” Twily muttered.

“What was that?”

“Nothing!” Twily sang, trotting along without a care in the world. Which was a lie, because she had all the cares in the world at that moment. And most of them were aimed squarely at her other self. She then glanced over her shoulder. “Must we be cousins, though?”

“Er… I mean, we could use something else, but it may not be as believable.” Twilight shrugged.

“Eeeh… Fair enough.” Twily also shrugged before gesturing at Ponyville. “Anyway, here’s Ponyville. Any differences that you can see yet?”

Twilight narrowed her eyes as she analyzed the view. “Well, from here, no. I mean, that house over there is supposed to be done building already, but that’s about it. Of course, I don’t exactly have a good vantage point from here.”

“THE CLOCK TOWER!” Twily squealed, putting her hooves to her cheeks in delight. “We can go to the clock tower and you can look at everything

“Oh, okay. That makes sense.” Twilight nodded before falling into step next to Twily as they began to trot side-by-side into town.

Though Twily did seem to slow just ever so slightly, trotting up behind Twilight for some reason. And for some reason her eyes were not on the road but… on... her…

“This is actually happening, isn’t it?” Twilight muttered, ears going red. “I thought this was joking around at first, but now…”

Twily merely hummed, delighting in the eye candy on display. Then her eyes snapped back up to Twilight’s. “Oh, uh, by the way-!” she stuttered a bit, trying to avoid sounding like she was making a distraction.

“Hm?”

“Uh, you said that the building near the library was supposed to be done already. And, well, talking about the clocktower got me thinking: Are you from the future?!” Twily bounced on that last word.

“I dunno, maybe?” Twilight said with a shrug. “If we wait till its night, I might be able to tell by the small differences in the stars.”

“Oh my gosh, you can do that too!” Twily squeed again, prancing in place. “YOU ARE PERFECT!”

And so the blush deepened. “Uh… Clocktower. Get there. Right…”

The two trotted on a little way further, Twily still staying a telling distance behind Twilight, who was feeling a mix of alarm and odd arousal. As a changeling, she couldn’t say no to love, but for her counterpart to actually FALL IN LOVE (or just be desperate) with herself… well…

She was still oddly alright with it. But probably shouldn’t have been.

Finally, and a little awkwardly, the two made it to the clocktower. Canterling up the stairs until they were on top of the large structure, all of Ponyville spread out before them. A breathtaking sight, perfect for a date.

“Let’s be honest here, guys, that’s what this is.”

“I did not see this coming…”

“Do we want a camera? You know? To capture the moment?”

“Let’s not turn this into an M Rating, now.”

Both Twilights sat down on top of the clocktower, Twily’s tail inching a little close to Twilight’s. As far as Princess Twilight could tell, nothing was different about the sleepy little town. It was the same as it had always been…

What was happening right beside her, though, was decidedly different to any other situation she had found herself in.

“Okay, as an empath I can detect love,” Princess Twilight deadpanned. “Not that you’re not completely obvious. You want to fuck yourself, go you.”

Twily blinked in shock, her turn to go red. “I… well… I’ve never met anypony like you.”

“One, not a pony. Two, yes you have, YOU!”

Twily’s cheeks puffed up. “That doesn’t count! And it’s not technically illegal…”

“I don’t think there’s a precedent for this…”

“Alright, then let’s make a precedent!”

“You know, I thought you were just teasing when you talked about the tooting horn thing,” Twilight deadpanned. “I really don’t know how to feel about this…”

“Come on…” Twily all but begged. “For… science!”

Twilight just sighed, and yet…

“So… being a pony… you still like to perform… tests?”

Twily grinned. “What kind of tests?”

“Fuck it… I’m gonna fuck myself,” Twilight decided.


Now that she was here, laying down on a metal table with Twily looming over her with a metal pokey stick, Twilight realized that Twily wasn’t going to start with anything sexual. She was genuinely curious about her anatomy as a changeling and decided it would be a good way to break what little ice was left.

But the enthusiasm her other self was displaying was contagious. Twilight grinned up at the ceiling. “POKE ME!” She declared loudly.

“POKING!” Twily answered before poking Twilight in the armpit, making the changeling shiver.

“TWILIGHT?!” came a chorus of voices.

The two Twilight’s looked up to see a hole in reality, with a large group of ponies including two Rainbow Dashes, the rest of their friends, and some more changelings, including a tall one looking back at them in shock.

Twilight waved bashfully. “Hi mom… uh, I can explain?”

“This is one fetish I didn’t need to know about,” Chrysalis muttered, facehoofing heavily.