• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 784 Views, 38 Comments

The Amazing Adventures of Butter Knife! (& Friends!) - TheMajorTechie



Butter Knife is your everyday, somewhat-atypical, overly-generic "edgy" alicorn. Now then, prepare yourself for a nice dose of CRINGE.

  • ...
20
 38
 784

...Who was being a complete and utter moron.

Author's Note:

Bad OC abuse! :trollestia:

You done with eating your cupcakes, hungry hungry hippo?

"...Don't ever call me that again."

Alrighty then, pastry vacuum.

"Grr."

...Butter Knife yelped as she proceeded to transform abruptly into a dog. In the middle of a kindergarten class. On bring your pet to school day.

"WHAT?! TURN ME BACK!"

No.

Butter Knife the overly edgy doggo proceeded to be smothered by a miniature mountain of tiny fillies and colts. Because that is what happens if you mess with the narrater.

"YOU FOOLS!" Small Black and Red Doggo screeched in fury, attempting to claw through the foals with a ferocity unseen in any anime save for Shrek. Why is Shrek suddenly an anime? Because screw logic.

Unfortunately, however, Small Doggo's claws were clipped, so to the tiny children, it was more of a fuzzy punch than anything painful.

"I hate you."

Aww, I hate you too Dull Edge.

"Where do you even pull these names out of?!"

Random name generators and the deepest pits of my own imagination. Coincidentally, that's also where you came from.

"A random name generator?"

No. The deepest pits of my imagination.

Knifey the Edgelord Tryhard proceeded to sit on her haunches in deep thought, unfeeling towards the foals climbing all over her and petting her and other activities of the sort.

"Welp. That explains quite a bit." The mare (doggy?) mumbled to herself, flicking a passing filly in the ear with her wagging tail. "Are you really that edgy inside?"

No. I was just talking about my 'bad ideas' hole. It smells quite a bit.

"Shaddup. I'm not a bad idea."

I literally wrote this story for the sake of making fun of you.

"What."

Yup.

"...Ugh. Fine, fine. Just freakin' turn me back. These imbeciles irritate me."

No.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF--"

CHILD FRIENDLY!

Thanks, Pinkie.