• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 782 Views, 38 Comments

The Amazing Adventures of Butter Knife! (& Friends!) - TheMajorTechie



Butter Knife is your everyday, somewhat-atypical, overly-generic "edgy" alicorn. Now then, prepare yourself for a nice dose of CRINGE.

  • ...
20
 38
 782

Universe Implosion!

Oh hey, Butter Knife. Enjoying your final moments?

Snark Stuff frowned, pulling off her sunglasses. "F... final moments?"

Well, considering how your world is about to go boom and all, I figured that I'd might as well group y'all together so you'd have some peace and company.

"Butter Knife..." Ego Boost whispered, appearing beside the mare, "Look up at the sky... It's amazing, isn't it?"

Butter Knife remained silent.

"JUST LIKE YOUR FACE, BUTTERY! IT'S SO GLAAAAAAAAAMOUROUS!"

Butter Knife facehoofed.

Anyways, Anon already left the story universe, and Alicron kinda got absorbed into time itself. As for LawnPo, they pretty much just ascended to godhood.

"What about the Pony of Culture?" Stabby-Stabberkins mused, putting her sunglasses back on and shoving Ego Boost aside.

Oh, that guy? I shoved the poor sap back through the portal that he came through. He was crying into his Dorito bag.

Butter Knife snorted. "Well, serves him right."

So it's just you and Ego Boost now. And me.

"WHAT THE FFFFFFFF--"

*universe implosion noses*

Author's Note:

And with that, we bring the insanity to a close, techie-style. What's that, you may ask? Imploding and/or exploding the story universe. Congrats if you survived through this mind-melting insanity.

Comments ( 4 )

I-It's over?

I thought it would never end.

I was kind of hoping that there’d be a third opportunity for me to behave strangely. If there was, I’d do the most unexpected thing of all; behave normally.

Also, I think I’ll miss Butter Knife. She kind of grew on me after a while.
Like a fungus grows on dead things.
I changed my mind.

Login or register to comment