• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 780 Views, 38 Comments

The Amazing Adventures of Butter Knife! (& Friends!) - TheMajorTechie



Butter Knife is your everyday, somewhat-atypical, overly-generic "edgy" alicorn. Now then, prepare yourself for a nice dose of CRINGE.

  • ...
20
 38
 780

Nobody in Particular

"So." Butter Knife deadpanned to Nobody in Particular, "Hunting. What are we hunting for?"

Nobody in Particular flashed a grin as it crammed a Bullet Bill into a cannon.

"AY!"

"AY!"

Butter Knife turned just in time to be met in a head-on collision with Ego Boost, Alicron, and Anon all stacked on top of LawnPo, who was now decked out with rockets and other fast crap.

"I said watch out!" Anon screamed, disentangling himself from the tangle of limbs. "What are you doing out here in the middle of the forest?!" He turned to face Nobody in Particular. "And who's this douche?!"

"Oh, just Nobody in Particular." McStabbykinz shrugged. "We were going hunting."

"Hunting for the what?" Alicron licked its lips hungrily as Ego Boost fawned over the shimmering golden aura that the Alicorn of Time emitted.

Ragdoll Blades shrugged again. "Beats me. All I know is that Nobody in Particular here wants to go hunting for something."

Alicron's stomach grumbled as it stared into the depths of the forest. "Ah." It began, "Ah'd certainly liek to have sommadat sweet, sweet game for the dinner."

Nobody in Particular turned their attention to the alicorn. "Eh?" They stuffed another Bullet Bill into the cannon. "Nah, we aren't going hunting for game. We're going..."

Everybody leaned in closer to Nobody in Particular.

"HOUSE HUNTING!"

Meanwhile, the author faceplanted in their realization that they never once talked to Butter Knife for the past couple chapters.