• Published 31st Dec 2017
  • 783 Views, 38 Comments

The Amazing Adventures of Butter Knife! (& Friends!) - TheMajorTechie



Butter Knife is your everyday, somewhat-atypical, overly-generic "edgy" alicorn. Now then, prepare yourself for a nice dose of CRINGE.

  • ...
20
 38
 783

Sugarcube Corner

Alright, Sharp Stuff, y'all ready for the time of your life?

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S KNIFE. BUTTER. KNIFE."

Yeah, yeah, and my name's Bond. James Bond.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA--"

Nope. Lemme just cut you off right there with my narration powers before you annoy the readers.

"..."

Aww, being sulky, aren't you? Aaaaanyhow, you're invited to one of Pinkie's parties!

"Isn't that mare pretty much the living embodiment of positivity?"

Yup.

"Screw it. Lemme pick these cactus needles out of my--"

WHOOSH!

"-- oh. You just narrated them out, didn't you."

Yup. Now you don't have any excuse not to go!

"Geez, fine, dad."

Personally, I identify as an emotional potato.

"What."

What?


Butter Knife let out an irked grown as she neared Sugarcube Corner. The air smelled of freshly baked pastries, enticing the mare to march onward. Deep down, she hoped that there'd be some butter pound cake. Not the foal, mind you. The actual cake kind.

The moment she stepped inside, however, her entire outlook, (not to mention her grumbling stomach,) shifted straight into sour territory.

"Seriously." she grumbled, mimicking her stomach in tone, "Does it really have to be this tacky?"

She got her answer in the form of a screaming Pinkie Pie, who landed atop the alicorn with a squeak as she simultaneously plopped a party hat onto both herself and Butter Knife, as well as launch streamers into the air, hang three banners, and feed Gummy his lunchtime meal of--

"Rotting souls."

What.

"I smell something putrid."

Is it really that bad?

"Whoops! That must be the cupcakes! I got so excited that I must've forgotten about them!"

"..."

"I also have that pound cake you wanted!" Pinkie hollered, bursting from the back room with the pastry plastered in wild whipped cream.

Well, Butterball, looks like you'll have your cake and eat it too!

"Will there be one day when you get my name right?"

Yeah. That was first paragraph of the first chapter!