• Published 20th Jan 2018
  • 401 Views, 2 Comments

Carbon: Equestria - Alfoals Trottenbauer

  • ...
 2
 401

XV - Invasion

The flood of rebels busted down the door to the building. Pouring into the entrance. The place was luxurious, the floor was covered with red carpeting. Busts of The Consul were on pedestals. The citizens broke everything in the room out of anger that their leader had kept everything for himself.

They trotted into a large elevator and it automatically lifted them to the second floor. A large group of guards had been waiting for them with shotguns. They opened fire before anypony could switch to shotgun. They took out a chunk of citizens. Theta fired into the group, killing most of them. A grenade was thrown by a rebel, getting rid of the rest.

They trotted back into the elevator. It took them to the thirty-second floor. Guards with assault rifles were waiting. A rebel threw a grenade, killing them. The elevator took them to the last floor. The Consul stood there, petrified.

"W-wait! Don't kill me! I'll-" He was interrupted by an angry citizen shooting him in the head.

The rest of the guards galloped in from the elevator. Most of them had grenade launchers.

"Take cover!" Valence shouted.

Grenades flew everywhere in the room. Sigma squad was down.

Theta and Lambda jumped out with shotguns while the grenadiers were reloading. The grenadiers were down. The rest of the guards opened fire. Theta took them down.

The war had been won.

Comments ( 2 )

This is a sort of Video game series I wanted to create.

Why is the v in video capitalized?

8682265
I don't know. It might be because I started writing half asleep, but I'll fix it anyway. :twilightoops:

Login or register to comment