• Published 30th Dec 2017
  • 2,615 Views, 64 Comments

Bringing Back The Laughter - Flutterpriest



Pinkie Pie has Passed away. After the funeral, the ponies of Ponyville put it upon themselves to bring a little party and laughter to their quiet town.

  • ...
8
 64
 2,615

Outro - Iorii - Gummy

Mama?

Are you okay?

Are you taking a nap?

Don’t worry Mama, I’ll be here when you wake up.

Comments ( 29 )

I'm really proud of all of the writers who worked on this. Each story is such a different style, different perspective, and showcases the voice of everyone who worked on this. No two pieces are alike, and I know damn well how much effort went into creating this big beautiful project. You should all be proud of yourselves for this, guys. Well done, I'm glad I got to be a part of it.
...I-I MEAN, y-you're all shit and should hate yourselves.
Sh-shut up...

Reading this story made me feel a sense of mortality that I haven't felt in years and made me ponder what would happen in the event that I prematurely kicked the bucket for whatever reason and it honestly humbled me a lot more than I thought it would. Like seriously, like it's going to be 2 years come February since the death of a very close friend of mine and reading this story, put me back in that time and has caused me to reflect on my life since then and without him by my side and how much I've changed as result. Keep up the good work guys👍

Oh dear, this is gonna be a heart-touching, humbling experience, won't it?

Alright then, let's hop onto the feels train.

Working on this was a journey, 11 people go together to write this story and I couldn't be more proud of what we've accomplished here in just... three days I believe? Writing this alongside so many people was really fun. Everyone here did some incredibly amazing work, and I can only hope that in the future, we'll do some more amazing collaborations.

Thanks for the awesome memories guys :heart:

I'm very grateful you guys gave me this opportunity to get into writing. This subject hit me personally recently as my grandfather passed two weeks ago and this gave me a way to help cope with his death. All of you did an amazing job and I'm so proud of all of you.

Thank you.

-Tony Montana

Ow.

No it's okay, I didn't need my heart, you can just stab it a couple times.

I’m really amazed how so many of us gathered up to write this, and so quickly. I’m so proud of all of you. I’m proud of myself for being a part of this. Not for writing wonderfully, but writing at all. For letting myself be a part of it. I’m proud of all that we accomplished in this, every chapter and style so different and unique. So much effort went into this from everybody, but it was so worth it.

Thanks for making one of my final memories of 2017 a great one. :heart: I love you all.

All you writers did an amazing job with this story. 10/10!

8639122
Boy was I write. This was...well, amazing writing first and foremost.

And it was so much more. This story hit hard, and left me with a pit in my stomach I don't will fill anytime soon.

Especially seeing Twilight devolve like that? That one hurt, big time.

Well done guys, truly well done!

8639216
Glad you liked it. That was my bit.

8639265
Yeah. I considered congratulating you on the discord, but thought it'd be a bit much.

Really well done though, although I should probably hate you for making my Twilight suffer like that :rainbowwild:

Hnnng...

Um. Ow? Like. Ow?
Did NOT need this today.

the other chapters were slowly digging the feels knife deeper, but this one? This just TWISTED the damn thing.

:fluttershbad: my heart it's dead what is happiness I never heard of it :fluttercry:

This was just so heart felt and special. All of you and each of you individually did a magnificently job! Bravo!

All the words before it not a one, but that got a tear in nineteen.

Marble I think will be the worst, considering.

Finished them all. This one hit hard, too. I liked all of them, loved some of them. Just... wow.

Set

This was a great and sad collaboration story, only some sad stories i was willing to read but this one was good. The only thing i was disappointed of was that there was no Cheese Sandwich, who shouldve come up since he the most similar to Pinkie. I wouldve expected some sort of “Party Club” with ponies around the world who try to make people smile.

Loved it all, sad and somber as it was. Didn't cry until the cake twins. That got me going. Well done all of you. Only thing i have to say: i would've expected starlight and twilight to collaborate on a time travel spell to prevent pinkie's death in the first place.

this whole collaboration was awesome. All of you should be very proud of yourselves and thank you for bringing us all these feels.

*Takes a deep breath*
Finally, I get to read this story. Now give me a few seconds to prepare myself.
*More deep breathes*
...
...
...
Okay I'm ready.
*Clicks first chapter*
*Reads first paragraph*
*Comes back*
I'M NOT READY!!!
*Starts to read it anyway, because why not?!*
I'm gonna die, tonight.

Signing out, VShuffler42

8809467
Yep, I finished.
Okay I admit, I don't understand Fluttershy's as much. It just doesn't seem right.
And I am surprised it didn't include Cheese Sandwich.
BUT DAMMIT ALL, You made me cry ...multiple times.:pinkiesad2:
My favorite perspectives, in chronological order, were Celestia, Redheart, Maud Pie, Mr. and Mrs. Cake, and finally Gummy.

Gummy's had so much hidden meaning!!! It was truly beautiful. A 19 word masterpiece. :applecry::fluttercry::raritycry: YOU MADE ME CRY FOR A FULL 20 SECONDS WITH ONLY 19 WORDS!!! Why do you do this to me?!?!:raritydespair:

Shedding tears, Signing out, VShuffler42

Seriously gut wrenching, but seriously good job, all of you. :heart: I'm only glad this kind of thing won't come to pass :pinkiesad2:

I cried the hardest at Gummy's chapter. Babies should never lose their Mamas. Amazing work, all of you. Thanks for making me cry so hard.

* And so he was there, until she should wake up...
* ...
* But nopony came.

I somehow held it together right up until the outro. Those four lines broke me.

I felt it only fitting to send Pinkie off with a proper salute:

Ave atque vale, Pinkie. Sit erit ut in proximus mundus melior. Vale, iuvenas pistor. Utinam anima mea tuo run liberum in altera mundum.

66.media.tumblr.com/46943704ea30991f4f5dc4272bdd940d/tumblr_pafu1mgfHs1tlgqkgo4_540.gifv

Only chapter missing was spike maybe discord? Depending when this took place.
But damn the final one just made me ugly cry

Login or register to comment