• Published 22nd Jul 2012
  • 2,609 Views, 57 Comments

In the home of our Princess! - Carmack21

  • ...
7
 57
 2,609

Chapter 3

In The Home Of Our Princess part 3
A sequel to A Day To Remember.
By Carmack21

*Warning contains sexual themes. Also I'm not good at writing clopfic so sorry if it's cut short.

"Where is it...? Where is it?" Twilight said as she searched the once neatly stacked bags and boxes which lay around her room. The living space soon became cluttered with ingredients, spell pages, and potions that she acquired earlier that day. "There it is!" She finally said and proceeded to pull a small cylindrical container from one of the bags.

The container had a bland look to it, a small label on the top, directions on the bottom, and one giant red letter wrapped around the entire side. D.

Twilights eyes light up with enjoyment at the sight of the object now resting in her fore hoofs. She slowly twisted the top of it off with her magic. She soon stood just a few more turns away from the prize inside, yet held back so as to not spill the contents.

"Hey egghead, whatcha got there?!" Rainbow asked, spooking Twilight, causing her to lose her grip with her magic, and dropping the canister down on the ground. A mist of purple powder erupted from the canister coating the bed, book shelves, and floor with the substance.

Twilight jumped at the sudden intrusion, "Dash?!" She frantically looked behind her.

What bestowed the lavender pony was a sight to behold; Dash looked right into Twilights eyes, yet said nothing. Twilight didn't know what to do; this had never happened before. She finally drew enough courage to say sarcastically, "It’s like I'm looking into a mirror".

"Nah, I’m twenty percent cooler than any normal mirror" Dash replied, yet not taking her eyes off Twilight.

"Uhm, you want me to, you know, poof this mess away?" Twilight asked, although she already knew the answer.
----------------------------------------

After Twilight and Rainbow had cleaned the room of all the purple residue and feather brushed the book shelf, the two say lay on the bed to admire their work. "Alright, when you’re alone I'll never spook you again" Rainbow said as she rolled to her side to admire her companion lying beside her.

"You think?" Twilight replied.

"Now where were we... oh yeah" Dash rolled over closer to Twilight and picked up where she was abruptly interrupted. She moved her hoof down the side of the soft and smooth lavender skin. Each stroke feeling greater than the last.

Twilight wrapped both hoofs around Dash's neck pulling her in closer. Dash's hoof found its way between Twilight’s hind legs. Dash was surprised; Twilight was already dripping from the minor arousal that Dash brought to her. She began rubbing up and down Twilight’s marehood causing her to jitter and moan with pure ecstasy.

Rainbow pulled back from Twilights embrace and moved down in between her thighs, "Hey my little pony, how does this feel?" Rainbow asked, before getting to work with her tongue.

Twilight started quivering with excitement, but also felt as though she wasn't pleasuring Rainbow in anyway. She wanted to pleasure her friend just as much, and quickly levitated Rainbow Dash upwards, spinning her 180 degrees, and then placing her back down. Twilight could now repay the favor that Dash was owed. She proceeded to imitate Dash's smooth rhythmic strokes of her tongue, making Dash moan as she momentarily lost control.

"Hey Dash, the teacher has become the student and the student has become the teacher." Twilight giggled with a big grin on her face.

"In your dreams!" Rainbow retorted.

"You want to bet?" Twilight asked coyly.

"What’s the stakes?"

"How about winner chooses what we do next" Twilight said.

"Deal!" Rainbow answered, as she quickly got back to work, confident that she could win this.

Twilight had an ace up her sleeve, though. "First one to make the other cum wins!" she smirked. She moved her head back from Dash's groin, bent her head a little more, the rubbed her horn against Rainbow’s inner lips. This quickly caught Dash’s attention.

"Hey that's not fair" Rainbow said as she began to panic.

"But Dash doesn't it feel so good?" Twilight asked seductively. She slid her horn in a little bit more, causing Dash to buck her hips and moan with pleasure.

"Fine I'll give you that, but I'll still win" She protested. Then Twilight’s horn began to glow.

---------------------------------------

"I can't believe I lost. I usually never lose" Rainbow said in a self pitying tone as she sat alone on the bed.

"Hey Dash, don't worry, I have something good planed for tonight. Just don't worry about it" Twilight assured Dash from the bathroom. "But right now you need to get ready for the dinner" she reminded Dash.

"Alright, but know this, I'll redeem myself, then you'll have to do as I say." Dash said enthusiastically.

----------------------------------------

As Twilight and Dash made their way to the dinning hall, they were confronted by the Captain of the Royal Guard and his new wife, Princess Cadence.

"So Twily, how have you been?" Twilight’s elder brother asked, curious about the adventures that she always seemed to attract.

"There hasn't been much of a disturbance in Ponyville ever since the Royal Wedding" Twilight answered with a slight hint of boredom.

"How about you?" Cadence directed her attention to Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, I haven't done as much as I planned too. Although the Wonderbolts asked for help with some new tricks, which practically made me explode, I mean come on the Wonderbolts asked me! How cool is that?!" Rainbow said with a great amount of happiness.

"That sounds terrific Rainbow, I'm happy for you" Cadence replied politely, unable to quite grasp the concept of how much Dash liked the Wonderbolts.

The four continued to walk towards the dinning halls sealed and guarded doors, yet none spoke until they were face to face with three guards stationed at ease. "Captain sir, we were instructed to inform you under Princess Celestia’s orders your assistance is requested in the North wing" one guard who's mane was cut short and face showed marks of war, relayed the information. He wasn't like the Royal Guards, Twilight thought. He didn't even wear the sleek gold armor and gear, instead he wore a tan and brown uniform. He also didn't wear a helmet; instead he wore a red beret. But above all he wasn't a Pegasus or a unicorn, he was an earth pony.

After a few minutes of listening and thinking Shining Armor looked from Twilight’s face to Rainbow’s to his own newly wed wife, and then back to the Guard. "Twily, I'll catch up with you and Rainbow inside; I have to attend to some Royal Guard duties. Cadence would like to accompany me?" Shinning Armor asked.

"It would be my pleasure" Cadence said, and with that the two said their goodbyes and departed, along with the earth pony guard.

Dash and Twilight followed with their eyes as the three ponies walk down the hallway and rounded a corner, vanishing from site. Dash looked at Twilight and noticed a quizzical look on her face, "Hey, you alright?" she asked.

"Did you notice that guard, he seemed different." Twilight recalled the guard.

"No nothing much." Dash answered.

"He was an earth pony, not a unicorn or Pegasus, and his uniform wasn't like the regular Royal Guard." Twilight added.

"Your brother knows him, so he must be someone special, but you have to put it out of your mind. We have a royal dinner to attend, plus we get to see the Wonderbolts use one of my patented tricks!" Rainbow started losing her composure.

"You’re right; I mean what's the worst that could happen?" Twilight assured herself.

The two turned back to the Dining Hall doors and approached the guards. The two guards who were still stationed there; the guards requested no papers but opened the door for the two guests. "Now entering, Mrs. Twilight Sparkle and her friend Rainbow Crash," the guard said aloud. Rainbow leaned in close and whispered into his ear. "Rainbow Dash" the guard corrected himself.

Twilight walked in gracefully, but couldn't shake the embarrassment of someone announcing her name for her. Rainbow was the complete opposite, not as graceful but loved her name being called out loud.

The guards closed the doors shut behind the two, "Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash, thank you for attending. Please have a seat" Princess Luna commanded.



*Authors note: sorry for anyone who thinks this chapter was a bit dry, I've been up for 3700hrs and am not going to have Internet for a while, so any ideas I'll accept, sorry if I don't get back to anyone who messages. Thanks for your support.

Proof read by Mabbz! Thank you Mabbz!