• Published 6th Mar 2018
  • 10,016 Views, 87 Comments

1001 Cuddly Nights - CategoricalGrant



Princess Luna comes to cuddle and snuggle with you whenever you have trouble sleeping. These are stories of the nights you spend with her.

  • ...
9
 87
 10,016

Night 53: Nightmare

You hear a set of hooves clopping down the stairs to your basement. Looking over your shoulder, you see a large pony enter your basement.

You squint briefly at the black-coated figure. Nonetheless, the pony looks familar. “...Luna?”

“I am no Luna,” the imposing figure begins, flashing you a grin filled with razor-sharp chompers. “I am Nightmare Moon: Queen of Equestria!”

Despite this pony’s similarities to Princess Luna, you eye her teeth nervously. You’re not panicking though. Ponies don’t eat meat...right?

“Now,” she bellows regally, “I shall strike terror into your heart by snuggling you into submission for hours and hours!” Showing her pearly whites again, she lets out a hearty, evil laugh.

You relax immediately upon hearing the word ‘snuggling’. “Are you sure that will work, Your Highness?” you ask her. “I actually kind of like snuggling. Doesn’t sound like that will strike much fear into my heart.” You get up and waltz over toward her.

Her muzzle scrunches up and ‘Nightmare Moon' looks around the room frantically with her slitted eyes. “W-well, I just won’t snuggle you then!” she protests, turning her back on you.

“Aw, but don’t you wanna?” you ask, running your hand up her back. “I bet you could use a hug.”

“I...I could,” she whimpers softly. “Being an evil queen is simply so demanding…”

“Or, maybe you’d like a hoof massage, or a back rub, or for me to brush your mane, instead?” you ask with a knowing grin.

Her ears perk up immediately. “Yes! I demand that you provide those services to your queen!”

“Right this way, oh frightful one,” you ingratiate, bending over and holding out a hand toward the couch.

Defiantly and powerfully, ‘Nightmare Moon’ strides to the couch and sits on it as if it were a throne, her body facing parallel to the direction of the furniture. Sitting beside her cross legged, you pick up one of her hooves between your hands and begin to roll over it gently with your fingers. “Thank you for taking mercy on me, your highness,” you tease, nonetheless delivering your thanks with a sincere tone. “I was afraid you would have me killed, or thrown in a dungeon, or even that you’d eat me.”

Her lips spread wide to display a faux-sinister grin filled with sharp teeth. “Oh, I wouldn’t thank me yet, knave,” she hissed playfully, daintily holding her hoof out while you worked on it. “Your fate is still uncertain. Although…” she sighs blissfully as you run your thumbs in circles around two tight areas, pressing in gently. “...At this rate, you have nothing to worry about.”

When you are satisfied that her hoof was taken care of, you switch to the other. “So tell me, your highness, how do you look so absolutely beautiful but maintain that evil, threatening aesthetic at the same time?”

‘Nightmare Moon’ gasps slightly and you can make out a blush beginning to form across her dark face. “H-how dare you mock your queen!? I shall not dignify such an unfair question with a response!”

“Nothing mocking about the question, Your Highness. Please forgive it- I was just overcome by your intimidatingly pretty form.”

Her whole face becomes bright red and she sputters twice before remaining silent. You let yourself smile for a moment before getting back to work on her hoof, slowly moving your hands upward until they reach her mid-leg.

“Enough,” she declares, seemingly having gotten over her embarrassment. A brush pops into existence in front of your eyes, and you grab it quickly. “My mane requires attention.”

As ‘evil’ Luna turns around such that her back and mane are within your grasp, you scoot forward to sit just a hair’s breadth from her. Grinning mischievously, you bring a hand up to lift her dark, undulating mane away from her and run the brush through it softly. Luna, you by this point know, rather enjoys having her many brushed and played with during your cuddling sessions.

Nightmare Moon hums softly and arches her head back as you run the brush through her mane, every once in awhile letting out a soft, relaxed sigh.

After a few moments, you place the brush down on the floor. Nightmare Moon groans slightly in disapproval when she doesn’t feel any brush strokes for several seconds. She soon shuts up, though, when you begin kneading the tight area of her back between her wings. She hisses softly as you work upwards from there and to the base of her neck along her silky coat. Her mane runs across your hands and arms, leaving ghostly impressions upon the skin.

You run your hands softly up and down the center of her back, rubbing it gently in a bid to relax her. It seems to be working well enough; her posture has collapsed into a pitiful form, and she whines softly every now and again in bliss.

Lifting your hands off of her back and placing them onto her wings, you coax them out gently by stroking softly along the main feathers. When she flares them out, you gently run hooked fingers through them to fluff them up. “Are you pleased with my work, Your Highness?”

Nightmare Moon folds her wings and turns around again to face you. “I am contented by your performance, yes. Before I banish you to your quarters in the dungeon, I believe you are deserving of a reward. While it is most uncommon, I shall allow you the honor of snuggling up with your queen.”

“Oh, no thanks, most powerful Nightmare Moon.”

Her eyes had both been closed in a confident expectation of cuddles, but one peeked open upon hearing this. “I...you what?”

“You don’t have to bother yourself with rewarding me. I was just happy to be of service to my favorite queen in the world!”

Nightmare Moon’s lower lip began to quiver slightly. “W-w-well then i-it’s an order that you have to snuggle me!”

You bow deeply before collapsing on your back on the couch. “As my queen wishes!”

Collapsing on you, Nightmare Moon nuzzles your neck and begins choking on sobs. She breathes heavy, laden breaths onto your skin as she tries to gain control of herself. “Wh-why are you so nice to me?” she sniffles.

“Because I like you, Princess,” you tell her honestly, lightly kissing the top of her head. You smile as her ears perk up in response. “By the way, I enjoy the new look you used tonight. Interesting roleplay tactic.”

The impostor villain wipes her tears on your chest and pulls her limbs in closer to herself. “J-just be quiet and hold me, already,” she demands, her voice still wavering.

“Sure thing, Your Highness.”