• Published 24th Dec 2017
  • 1,567 Views, 13 Comments

The light of magic, Hearts connected - ratedoni



Sometimes life has a surprise for us, sometimes unexpected, but in the end it can be worthwhile, just maybe.

  • ...
6
 13
 1,567

The Clock Ticks One

Clock ticks one, clock ticks one, it will do, and it finally reached the first of the six hours.

The hour of waking up, of returning gets near as the clock reaches the first.

My eyes open, or at least is the idea of opening eyes that make me take on the absolute emptiness around me; the very same idea of the universe being an void, completely devoid of light, except for the huge circular clock face ticking the first hour.

I would like to say that I may have been too evil on the last world I made, that I treated Twilight and the rest as if they were toys; wouldn’t be the first time, wouldn’t be the last time.

It is the beautiful song that strikes me as the universe begins to take shape.

Every single universe, every single bubble and life is unique, it tastes and feels different as they begin as simple ideas; thoughts across the multiverse that become light and hope, except those made by the map and Starlight. Those are… something different, out of my hands for now. I cannot touch them, cannot erase them, and cannot modify them.

Sunset is the key.

She has always been the key.

How could someone like her exist? Someone that can fight against destiny, shrug it as if it were just a coat. Someone that will never be tied by destiny is the key to open the clock, one hour out of six that will open it for me.

I suppose that’s the point of her power, of her ability to climb any ladder and break any ceiling that ties the princesses.

I wait here in the void, waiting for the other worlds, the ones that will make the clock tick on until the six hours are struck.

Here I am sitting, waiting the moment Noche and Sunset meet, the moment the worlds will start a battle.

Among the sands of what once were Equestria; the wasteland plaguing the nightmares of Starlight.

Clock ticks One.

Comments ( 5 )

Timber got NTR'd by Sunset? INSTANT FAV

This is a really, really good story, but please try finding a proof reader. I'm almost positive that there are groups on here that can help you find one, but I don't know any off the top of my head.

This might be a good story but considering several people have already said you need to proof read this and after 7 months the description still still full of bad grammar and poor spelling I think I will pass.

9050298
Is supposed to be like that, this is basically the first dimension to exist and is not stable.

9050469
Its supposed to have bad grammar and bad spelling? That is the worst excuse for not proof reading I have ever heard.

Login or register to comment