• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 1,044 Views, 87 Comments

Quete - Comrade Bagel Muffin



A unicorn's quest to return home.

  • ...
4
 87
 1,044

PreviousChapters Next
Jungle de la Passion

Escutcheon slowly and cautiously made his way down the side of the mountain, along a small path that lead a zig-zag path down the mountain. He looked down at the massive jungle beneath him. Everything was cast into noon day light by large crystals that hung down from the ceiling. Everything was humid, and steam seemed to rise from parts of the forest. "How is a place like this even possible?" He stepped off of the rock face down on to the soft soil.

The forest wasn't empty from all around birds were calling and singing. The smell down on the forest floor was unique it was sweet, he couldn't get enough of it. His mind started to go blank, and he started walking along a clear trail, half conscious. He was taken out of his gaze by something in his golden glow moving to his side.

"Huh." He shook his head remembering why it was that he was here. The smell of the forest continued to cloud his mind. "Nhg." He shook his head and pulled out a cloth and after pouring water on it put it over his muzzle. He stood there breathing through the wet cloth. After several seconds his head clears enough for him to take in his surroundings. He had traveled along a well tread path through the forest. The blanket was no longer floating in front of him but was now pointing to his side. He looked into the jungles thick foliage. He looked around for a moment before heading into the jungle. The blanket was moving around a lot more. He froze as the blanket moved around him.

"Hello my name is Escutcheon." He turned to follow the blanket knowing that it's moving around him meant that the pony that he was searching for had to be close. "Your parents sent me to find you." He looked around concerned she was close the blanket kept going around him. He was being circled. He could feel her watching him through the foliage. "Hello?"

"Hememem, your a silly little colt what are you doing out here, and not in you pen hemmmmmmmm." A filly's voice asked from the jungle. "Being a naughty colt hemmmmmmmm?"

"Your mother and father are worried about you. Plum Cider and Plum Bud. Why haven't you gone home?" He asked concerned, as he continued to follow the movement of the blanket. "What's going on? Are the other foals from your village here with you?"

"Heeheheehehe, you're not from around here are you. Eww, it's my lucky day, my first hunt and I don't even have to leave the jungle."

"Hunt?" Escutcheon asks as a plum purple earth pony filly jumps out of the jungle foliage. She slammed into him full force knocking the wind out of his lungs. "Get off of me." Escutcheon struggled underneath her. She was his age and slightly smaller than he was, but her natural earthpony strength was enough to keep him penned under her. She took the blanket, and began to try and tie his fore hoofs together.

"Clam down silly colt." She says looking down at him her cheeks a deeper shade of purple than the rest of her. He could smell her she smelled like plums and cinnamon. He eyes widen as his mind started to fog up.

"No get off get off your in heat." He renewed his struggle his horn lighting up, and wrapping her in his magic. "Get off your in heat. Get off!"

"No no hehehehe, silly colt no lights." She licked his horn the sensation sent a chill down his spine nearly breaking his concentration.

"No you need to get off. Fillies and Colts can't be together when their in heat." He shifted his weight hard to his left side throwing her of balance as she finished tie his hooves together. His horn lit up again and he put the rag back over his muzzle and pinned her to the ground with his magic.

"Bad colt!" She screamed thrashing in his magic. "Your going to need to be tamed." He struggles to get the blanket off from around his hooves.

"Oh you wish to leave. After finally arriving." He freezes, as the voice from his last vision floods his mind. "hemhemhemhem. You are adorable, are you sure. All of the ponies that I've brought here have never wanted to leave. They stay and enjoy pleasures unparalleled." He didn't notice that his magic stopped until the filly tackled him back to the ground. "Good my filly, bring him to me, and I promise you, you shall be rewarded."

"But I caught him he's my first catch he's mine." She pins him down looking down at him her eyes full of lust.

"Now little one bring him to me first. I will tame him you can have him after that." A ring appeared in her hoof. "Put this on his horn it'll stop him from using his magic." He resumed her struggle his horn lighting up for only a second until the ring was slid onto his horn. "Now bring him here."

"But." She began.

"Do as your told or you will be tamed with him." The filly gasped and bowed her head.

"Yes ma'am." She looks at the colt. "But I get him back right he's my first hunt."

"Yes now bring him here." Escutcheon gulped and shook his head he didn't know what was going on, but he knew that it wasn't good.

"Please don't." He said through the cloth. She took the cloth off of his face his nose flooded with the strange smell of the jungle and the fillies own pheromones. "Let me go."

"Come colt let's go." She grabbed him and tossed him onto her back his front hooves tied together. She trotted into the jungle taking him bound, to whatever was attached to the crystals that caused the monsters.

PreviousChapters Next