• Published 17th Dec 2017
  • 3,749 Views, 1,495 Comments

Life of a Wanted Changeling Season 4: At Luck's End (Comment Driven Story) - BrownDog77



The Final Adventure of Bugze the Changeling, AKA You. (Comment Driven Story)

  • ...
11
 1,495
 3,749

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 66: Who Wrote This Junk?

Down With Chrysalis’s Comment

Roker12’s Comment

WARGAMES’s Comment

Rushing forth, you strike forth at your dad’s copyright infringement.

“Get the Buck Out of Here!” you shout as your hoof collides with his mask. Just like when interrogating Garble earlier, a large text box with a sound effect appears.

*POW*

“Agh! That’s bright!” you shake your head as the after image dizzies you, giving the Crimson Vengeance the chance to strike you on the back with a lightning bolt punch.

*ZAPP*

“BZZZZZZZZZTTTT!!!” you yelp out as the electricity surges through your body. “Oi, you bucker!” you snarl as you strike forth with one of your tails, but he cross blocks it.

*BASH*

“Gyagh! These things are annoying!” you complain as CV roundhouse kicks you backward.

*CRACK*

“You’re going down agent of Nightmare Moon!” he declares.

“Oh Shut Up! You’re Not My Dad!” you counter and sweep his legs out from under him with a tail strike.

*ZING*

*BOOM*

*WHAM*

A bunch more of those texts flare, and out of the corner of your eye you see the others facing off.

“That suit is so last season!” Greta shouts at her comic book counterpart.

“Oh, but Hunting Season never ends!” Zero declares as they fly straight towards each other, colliding in midair.

*KAPOW*
“Gah! Let go!” Ember shouts as Sentry 1 grabs her out of the air.

“Please put down your weapon, you have 15 seconds to comply,” a robotic voice threatens.

“Scale Rot! I must amputate immediately!” The surgeon yells maniacally as he starts chasing Spike with his saw cleaver.

“Get away from me!” Spike yelps as he super runs away from the nutjob.

“KYAH!” The Filly shrieks as she kicks Grandbuggy in the nads.

“Oooohhh…I…Wait,” he gasps in confusion as he unhunches. “I hardly even felt that. What the buck?! Where are my balls?!” he exclaims as unicorn you tilts her head in confusion.

“GYAGH! Get it off! Get it off!” Aqua shouts as Mangle holds onto her hair as she sends bouts of water everywhere.

“Um, who do I shoot?” Twilight asks looking at all the chaos.

“You’re the leader of the team, shoot the main villain!” Garble scolds, pointing to the still laughing Maneiac.

“Oh, right!” Twilight nods as she sends a blast of magic at the villainess.

*PEW*

“OW! Hey!” she exclaims as she uses her hair to crawl down the side of the building towards Twilight.

“Now what?!” she asks, but Garble is already running from that creepy image.

*SWIPE*

“Ouch!” Twilight grunts as one of Maneiac’s hair strands strikes her in the side.

“I do enjoy our dances Matter-Horn!” she cackles.

“Wow things are getting int-“

*POW*

“AH!” you yell as the Crimson Vengeance hits you in the nose. You hold pressure on it and you glare at the bucker who has the gall to dress like your dad.

“Keep your head in the game outlaw!” he taunts as his hoof encases in fire.

“You son of a-DADDY NEVER HIT ME!!!” you shout as your eyes glow, and unknownst to you, they glow orange in this form. Your tails strike out an upper cut him into the air.

*BAM*

“GRRRR!!!” you growl at the annoying flashing sound effect box, as your tails ensnare it before it fades…somehow, and you start walking the Crimson Vengeance over the head with it…which causes the world around you to static a bit.

“Nightshade? How did you do that?” asks Spike as he zips next to you. “You broke the fourth wall.”

“Well there’s three more still standing!” you grunt back as you throw the pop up at Sentry 1.

“You have not complied. Deadly force is now in effect,” the robot says as it starts to squeeze Ember.

“EEEEE!!!” she gasps just as the pop up staggers the robot, giving her wiggle room.

“Use the lightning Princess!” Garble shouts from atop a light pole with The Surgeon sawing through it at the base.

“Oh right, super powers,” she smacks her forehead before holding up the pendant. “Uh…do the thing!”

*KRAKOOM*

A lightning bolt strikes the robot, and a metallic screech rings out…along with hers because she’s still in it’s grasp.

“BZZZZTTTTT!!!” she shakes violently as both of them ride the lightning and you wince.

“That’s gonna leave a mark,” you think just as Grandbuggy lands at your hooves, groaning.

“She keeps kicking me in the dick…but why? Why isn’t the pain greater?!” he laments just as your Unicorn counterpart lands on his back and smirks at you two.

“We’ve got this in the bag,” she boasts and you grit your teeth as you turn your glowing orange eyes to her.

“The bag sucks! You should get out of it more often!” you argue with yourself.

“Why? The bag is safe, the bag is life,” she grins.

“Wipe that stupid look off my face!” you shout as you tackle the other you off of Grandbuggy and into Mangle and Aqua’s struggling forms.

“…That was really weird to see,” Spike says as Grandbuggy lifts his head.

“You Don’t Say?!” he mocks just as CV kicks him in the gut and he curls again.

“Your temptations won’t work on me harlot!”

“OHHHH, now that’s just…Ohhhh, gross,” Grandbuggy shudders as Spike helps him out by punching CV in his nads.

“URK!” he grunts and falls over next to Grandbuggy.

“AAAHHH!!!” Garble shouts as Maneiac wraps a stand around him and tosses him at Twilight, who dives to catch him, only to crash into The Surgeon.

“The Masked Matter-Horn has wing like growths now! They must be amputated immediately!” he cackles as he starts biting on them.

“AGH! Stop That!” she yells and blasts him, just as another strand grabs and throws her.

“All this violence is caused by the youth playing too many video games!” Zero proclaims as she chokes Greta.

“WHAT?!” she squawks, as she uses her rope to wrap around one of Zero’s talons and whip her into a wall over and over again. “You take that back you ignorant slut!!!”

“…Did you just call yourself,” a smoking Ember starts to ask, but Greta whips her head towards her with a glare.

“I KNOW WHAT I SAID!” she shouts before she cocks a brow. “Hey, weren’t you fighting that robot?”

“I was, but now the other one’s got it,” she says pointing towards Sentry 1.

“Please stand down! You have only 5 seconds to-“

*SMASH*

“SSKKRREEOONNKK!!!” Mangle barks to the sky. Using the power of Saddle-Rager, she is now in her Mangleoid form once more, with the multiple heads and limbs and everything.

“WooHoo! Go Mangle!” you cheer as Aqua has you ensnared in a water whip and other you kicks Spike in the nards.

“Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh…” Greta stammers, her eyes shrunk to pinpricks as she looks at the robotic monstrosity and has PTSD flashbacks.
This gives Zero suit Greta to grab the other end of the rope and whip Greta away from her and towards the Maneiac.

“Ah! Mare-Volous! Come to test your rope against my hair once again?!” she says as her hair comes towards her.

“Oh Gods! I’ve Read This Neighponese Smut!” she shrieks as she flies upward.

“The Agents of Nightmare Moon Must Be Purged! Glory to Equestria!” CV says robotically as he strikes again and again on Grandbuggy who has a radiant shield up.

“Boy, you best be quitting with that Stalliongrad Commie Bullspit!” he shouts as he encases CV in a bubble of energy, and walks over to a nearby gushing fire hydrant, and allows it to start filling the prison up.

“Whoa Old Bug, isn’t that a bit extreme?” Ember asks with worry.

“Not at all. Now Shock Em!” he orders as CV starts to make cracks appear in the waterlogged bubble. Apprehensively, Ember obeys and holds the pendant to the bubble.

*ULTRAAAAAA!!!*

The pop up shouts in an intense voice as lightning strikes the waterlogged CV causing him to spasm and to float to the top of the bubble.

“Did…Did we just kill him?” she asks fearfully.

“He’ll be fine, it’s a comic book,” Grandbuggy dismisses as he lets go of the construct and drops the body onto the ground. “Even if he did die, he’d be back in like 5 issues or whatever.”

“Pretty cold of you to be able to do that to your own grandson,” she says with disgust.

“That ain’t my boy, princess. Just some ink on a piece of paper,” he dismisses.

“Crimson Vengeance! NOOO!!!” Aqua shouts as she throws you into a dumpster and water jets over to the slumped vigilante.

You cough and spit up some water as you stick your head out of the garbage can.

“Not Cool Aqua! Not Cool!” you yell at the facsimile of your friend.

“Agh! Agh! Agh!” The Filly cries out as Spike straddles her and punches her again and again with punches you can’t even see.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” he whimpers as he strikes her and looks at you with teary eyes. “Nightshade, I’m sorry!”

“Don’t be! Keep Bucking Her Up!” you encourage with a smirk that he can’t see.

“Oh, uh, alright h-“

*BONK*

Spike is interrupted as Mangleoid lands on top of him and The Filly.

“Spike!” you shout in worry.

“I’m Okay!” he groans, his claw waving haphazardly from under your giant pet.

You then look to Sentry 1 who is stomping towards your prone pet.

“Oh I don’t think so!” you say reaching into your Inventory…and immediately your hoof hits the bottom. “Huh?” you feel around and while you can feel some things inside, the bag isn’t bottomless. “Really? That’s the one thing they didn’t transfer over?!”

You pull out the heaviest thing you did feel though, and see that it is a rifle of some kind.

“…Okay,” you shrug as you point it at Sentry 1, pull the trigger…and a flag pops out with the word ‘Bang’ written on it. “…But why though?” you sputter as Sentry 1 raises his metallic fists.

“Please put down your weapon. You have-“

“Nightshade!” Twilight shouts as she blasts at the robot who staggers a bit.

“Thanks for the assist Twilight,” you shout as she lands next to you and glares at the suit.

“No problem! I doubt that there’s even a version of Flash inside, and you can’t trust sentient machines.”

“Skree?” Mangle somehow whimpers with her three heads and Twilight winces.

“Uh, present company excluded,” she chuckles nervously.

“No Flash inside huh?” Grandbuggy interjects as he peppers Aqua with countless glowing cigars. “Only one way to find out.”

“Hey, what are you-?”

With his super power, Grandbuggy makes an exact duplicate of Twilight, albeit shiny, and she is wearing skimpy socks, and a very risqué saddle. Sentry 1 actually stops mid stomp and freezes in place as it sees the hologram who gives a sultry wink to it.

*SCHWING*

“Does not compute! Agents of Nightmare Moon aren’t supposed to be sexy!” the mass of metal declares as it starts to spark and you facehoof.

“Of course that idiocy worked,” you shake your head as Twilight blushes profusely.

“I DON’T HAVE THOSE KINDS OF CLOTHES!!!” she shouts as her horn goes atomic and she blasts the perverted image…along with Sentry 1…and the building behind him.

“YAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!” Garble yells in the distance as he is used as a flail at the end of Greta’s rope against The Surgeon.

“Less Screaming and more fire breathing!” she commands as she hits the crazy doctor in the head with his body.

“YAAAGGGHHH!!!” Spike yells as Mangle throws him at Maneiac, who also takes a dragon to the face.

*BASH*

“Ooohhhh…” The Filly says as she rubs her head, and you throw your useless prop gun at her.

*DONK*

The sound of a coconut rings out as the weapon strikes her in the head…and then flies back to you like a boomerang.

“…Seriously, why?” you sputter just as green strands wrap around you and lift you up. “WHA!”

“Alright Offender, I believe it’s time for the main course to this little meal, wouldn’t you say?” she says with crazy eyes.

“I’m Not Hungry!” you declare as you use your countless tails to break out of her grip. When she sends forth her hair to ensnare you again, you catch each strand in one of your tails and the two of you end up in a tug of war match.

Not gonna lie, this feels really, REALLY weird, you think as your wriggly limbs and her wriggly limbs interlock and yank at each other.

Kichi’s Comment

“Oh no, she’s countering Nightshade’s Offender tails!” Twilight exclaims. “Spike! Do you have any green rocks or something to take away her power?

“You’re thinking of Kyrptonite Twilight, and that’s for Supermane!” Spike corrects as he zipps over a jet of water from Aqua.

“Yeah! Get it right!” Garble calls out as Greta slams him against the Crimson Vengeance who was shakily getting to his hooves.

“Quiet You!” Spike scolds as he limbos under a thunderbolt Ember sends towards Sentry 1. “But yeah, the only thing she’s really weak to is shampoo, but I don’t have any!”

“Shampoo? Really?” Greta complains as The Surgeon gasses her.

“I’ve seen weirder,” Grandbuggy dismisses as he makes Aqua look like she’s wearing frilly underwear.

“YOU PERVERT!” she lashes back with her bending, striking him in the chest.

“Dang these guys don’t go down easy,” he grumbles.

“Yeah, because I think we’re actually supposed to lose,” Spike points out.

“SKREONK?!” Mangle barks in confusion as The Filly starts wrenching one of her heads off.

“Not necessarily,” Garble says loopily and Spike shrugs.

“I don’t know. Usually in crossovers, the heroes get defeated because they can’t co-operate, and the villains leave them half-dead. After licking their wounds, they get on more friendly terms, then fight as a team.”

“Yeah, I vote we skip that!” Ember scoffs as she shocks Maneiac.

“AGH! That’s cheating!” she yells and you grit your teeth as the electricity goes into you as well.

Note to self, wear rubber boots from now on, you think in annoyance as you start to push her back.

“I’d like other options than losing thank you very much!” you add your two cents.

“Well, if we don’t follow that formula exactly, it could turn out to be a case of one of the villains betraying another because they want more power…which is kind of already in play since The Offender and Maneiac are against one another,” he says as he punches Sentry 1 and hurts his claw.

"Are we that predictable?" Maneiac asks as she joins the discussion.

“Pretty much,” Grandbuggy nods as he tosses Zero at Greta who hits her with Garble midair.

*CRUNCH*

“Since it’s villain vs. villain with the heroes caught in the middle, maybe another party will come into play?” Twilight suggests as Sentry 1 picks her up and Spike ponders that.

“Hmmm, could be. I doubt it would be more heroes since we’re already in a crowded crossover. It could be that something extreme happens and then everyone has to work together to fight something even more dangerous.

“Like What?!” you ask with a strained voice…and you notice it’s gotten deeper.

The Pony Spartan’s Comment

WARGAMES’s Comment

“What the…?” you say in baritone as you notice the light of your glowing orange eyes increasing over the Maneiac’s hair…and then your body starts to feel weird.

Oh no! Mom said there would be changes in my body when I got older! Is this it?! You think worriedly…only to feel something pop over your bottom lip. Your first reaction of course is to lick it.

“A tooth?” you ask aloud in confusion as you look down and pale as you now have tusks, just like Daddy.

Oh no...

*Snap*

You feel devil horns on your head, and a second pair of wings sprout on your back. You manage to look back and see the most tails you've ever seen, fifteen. Bucking Fifteen Tails.

Stupid writers! Daddy said the max he can go up to was nine in the otherworld. Hey guys- Wait, why can't I talk?!

It’s much more than that, you can’t move, or rather, you can’t control your own movements.

Then you hear it, the same noise your father made back in the Crystal Empire.

“GGGRRRROOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”

You roar, despite not meaning or wanting to. You aren't in control of your body anymore.

Just…Just like when he ate Sombra... you think in horror.

Your body rushes forward as your tails bring the surprised Maneiac towards you as your jaw lowers.

Wait!

But your body doesn't. Instead, it rams those two tusks into her shoulder as you bite down hard.

*MUNCH*

The pop up declares as Maneiac screams in fear and agony.

"What the buck?!" Greta shrieks.

"Holy spit!" Ember yells, and everyone on the battlefield look to you in horror.

“Holy…Nightshade…” Spike gasps and Grandbuggy gives him a side glance.

“Well, I think we found the common enemy for this story,” he gripes as Twilight sputters.

“N-No…Not again,” she says fearfully, remembering all too well that horrible day.

“Wh-What is that thing?” Crimson Vengeance says warily, as all of your team realizes that he and the others no longer have glowing eyes.

“It’s the Hooded Offender!” Aqua says while striking a pose.

“Power Ponies! What’s Going On?!” The Filly asks as she shudders.

“You all were mind controlled by The Maneiac and we were controlled by The Offender, and we all fought, but now we’re all free,” Garble summarizes.

“Huh? But we wer-“ Ember starts but he shushes her.

“We were in the comic,” he whispers harshly.

“Analysis…mind restored. Bigger threat detected,” Sentry 1 sounds off.

“You’re going down monster!” Zero says resolutely.

“In my medical opinion, we need to put this thing down!” The Surgeon quips.

Stop Trying To Sound Cool And Stop Me From Eating Her!!! You mentally scream as your body bites down again, causing her to gurgle in agony.

“We will team up with you Power Ponies, to stop the forces of-“

“Oh shut up and attack already!” Grandbuggy growls as he sends forth a barrage of sparkly missiles. “Shade! I’m Sorry Honey, but Grandbug’s gotta stop ya!”

“Me Too! I’m sorry Nightshade!” Spike apologizes as he rushes forth and starts attacking.

It’s alright! Now hurry and kick my flank before-

“GGGRRRROOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!!” your body shouts as it whips the Maneiac by her tails and bowls over Grandbuggy, Spike, CV, and Aqua.


Ah Buck…you think with dread as both Sentry 1 and Mangleoid rush forth and tackle you, only for your tails to encircle them, lift them up in the air and smash them together like action figures.

“Catostrophic Damage!”

“Skreonk!”

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap! You stutter as Twilight and Greta fly towards you.

“Nightshade! You Have To Snap Out of It!” Twilight states the obvious as she blasts you with magic, but it’s not really working out well for you.

“Don’t Swing Me At Her!” Garble shrieks as Greta flings him at you, but your tail catches him, pulls taut, and begins swinging her around and into Twilight.

“Oomph!” they grunt as they hit each other.

“Lightning!” Ember calls from above you, and for the third time today, your system is jolted by electricity. Taking offense to that, your tails swing Greta into her, before letting the rope go entirely and sending them all crashing to the ground. You then throw both robots at the group for good measure, and your body starts to chuckle evily.

“He’s gone insane!” the Maneiac screams hypocritically as The Surgeon heals her.

“That may be so witch, but if we don’t stop him now, we’ll all be destroyed!” Crimson Vengeance says striking a pose.

“…Fine! I will work with you puny heroes…for now,” she declares as she gets into a defensive stance alongside all of them.

“Ohh, just like that issue where-“ Garble starts but Spike slaps him upside the head.

“Not Now!” he growls. “We’ve gotta make sure Nightshade doesn’t stay like that!”

“Damn Right!” Grandbuggy nods.

“Obviously,” Greta and Ember say together.

“We’ll save you Nightshade! I won’t let you fall down this destiny!” Twilight declares as they all rush you at once.

…You know, if I were a part of this, it would be really bucking cool, you think in melancholy as your body roars and charges.

MOMENTS LATER

Well that didn’t bucking work out at all!

After an intense and desperate struggle on their part, the Nightmare Cloak with it’s increased number of tails wiped the floor with everyling. They all groan or are passed out as you stand victorious over them all, your tails whipping wildly. Everyone is down and barely conscious, except for the Filly, who is held by the scruff of her neck in front of your jaws as tears stream down her face.

“Please…I’m sorry…” she cries and your gut turns in twisted, confusing befuddlement and guilt.

Lady Luck, for the love of buck! Don’t make me eat myself! And as Daddy to boot! I can’t! I just…AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You scream mentally as your mind can’t comprehend the scenario logically.

The crying filly gets closer and closer to your face…

Ello Calebero’s Comment

Changer T Emerald’s Comment

“I’ll do anything! Please!” she begs and your tails stop bringing her closer.

“Anything?” your Nightmare body asks with a deep, scary voice.

“Yes,” she nods. “Just let everyone else go…”

What’s this now? You wonder as your body looks over the beaten heroes. Your mouth then smiles as a dark chuckle comes forth.

“Then give me your all. Give in willingly, accept my mistress, and they shall be spared,” your voice reverberates.

Huh?

“I…I accept…” the Filly says as she closes her eyes and spreads her legs out.

“Good Girl…” you say as suddenly the dark energy from your tails encompasses The Filly as you begin to shrink.

What is going on?! You panic as the unicorn version of you is surrounded by the cloak magic like a cocoon…and suddenly your vision pulls back from your body.

“What the buck?” you say as you now see the scene occurring from a third person perspective.

“Uh, what just happened?” you hear Ember’s voice and looking beside you, you see Grandbuggy and your friends, without the costumes on, watching the scene as well.
“Guys! Oh My Gosh! I Am So Sorry!” you apologize and try to move towards them…but you are all stuck in place.

“Nightshade? Wait did we succeed? I thought we got our butts kicked and failed,” he says as he reaches towards you.

“We did fail. Got our flanks handed to us on a platter,” Grandbuggy grunts and your ears wilt.

“I didn’t meant to, I swear! I-“

“I figured as much kiddo. The way this story was written, it was always gonna be that way,” Grandbuggy reassures and the others look at you sympathetically.

“Still, I just want you to know I didn’t have any control whatsoever!”

“…Just like the real Hooded Offender,” Twilight says sadly as she looks back at the unfolding scene.

The Power Ponies, now all looking like themselves, lie next to the downed Manieac and guest characters as the dark magic starts to glow and the Hooded Offender takes off his hood, revealing a stereotypical changeling without hair and with an evil expression on his face.

“Dude…this is just like a cutscene,” Greta says. The changeling then lifts the swirling mass with his magic and flies into the air above the defeated heroes and villain as citizen ponies look on in horror.

“Attention Maretropolis!” the changeling says in a booming voice as he unsheathes a sword out of nowhere.

Oh…so that’s how they translated the Inventory, you conclude as he holds the blade to the side.

“Come one, come all to this most historic of days! Your Power Ponies have been defeated, The Crimson Bounty Hunters are scattered, and not even the Maneiac can stand up to me!”

…Daddy does speeches like that sometimes, but he’s usually hammy. This…this is creepy, you shudder as you watch the changeling bring the sword above his head.

“This city will now be under new management!” He says with a confident, charismatic tone which actually draws in the background NPC’s.

“So without further ado, Ladies and Gentlecolts! I give you…NIGHTMARE MOON!” And with that, he swipes into the mass of dark magic. Lightning crackles, the wind howls and an ominous laugh resounds through the air, growing louder and louder. The neck on the back of your neck stands on end and you scowl and grit your teeth at the audacity of whoever wrote this schlock.

“Those motherbuckers…”
Emerging from the cloud, with a flap of her wings, is a very stylized version of your mother. She is as tall as she once was, and is decked out in her full gleaming armor, though it seems to meld into her flesh, and she is more beautiful, animated and just…more. You hear Twilight gasp in fright, but you don’t look towards her.

“After 1,000 Years I’m Free!” she announces as her voice echoes across the city. “I am your god now! Worship Me and Despair!” she says with a voice that is clearly not your mom’s loving and caring one.

The Changeling then takes her hoof into his as a cheeky grin spreads across his face.

“Mistress…” he says longingly and she strokes his cheek.

“You have done well to serve me my changeling…” she says with a sultry tone.

“Uuuhhh…” you trail off as to the surprise of everyone, they embrace into a passionate and non-kid friendly kiss.

“Whoa nelly,” Greta says flustered as you shut your eyes.

“AAAAAHHHH!!! Stop It! Gross!” you gag as the representations of your parents furiously make out above the city.

“Spike! Cover your eyes!” Twilight orders.

“Duhhhh….” He blathers as Grandbuggy chuckles and Ember shakes her head in sympathy.

“I’ve seen my folks doing worse, believe me.”

And as you gag and wish for death, and the beaten heroes look up to the sky in melancholy, an ol’ timey radio voice rings out.

“The Manipulative Malefactor of Miscontent Nightmare Moon has returned, heralded by her favorite toy. What Machiavellian Machinations will they wrought? What happened to courageous Filly? And what will our intrepid Power Ponies and their Vigilante Allies do? Will they stand a chance? Will the Maneiac still ally herself with them? Will humdrum finally do something useful? Find out in the next issue of Power Ponies: Eternal Night!”

And with that declaration, that same swirling vortex appears above your group and you are all sucked through it once more.

After a few moments of dizziness, you come to in a dog pile with everyone else, back in Twilight’s room.

Everyone groans as they all sit up and untangle themselves from each other.

“Did…did that actually just happen?” Twilight asks as she looks around at your group.

“…Yeah…I think it did Twi,” Spike says as he hugs onto her leg.

“…Spike, I don’t think I want you reading anymore comics for awhile,” she says as she wraps a leg around him.

“Agreed,” the rest of your group says in unison.

WARGAMES’s Comment

You look down at the comic book that caused all of this, and see the final panels displaying exactly what you just witnessed and you frown.

“That story sucked!” you declare as you slam the comic closed and stick it in your inventory.


ADDED TO THE INVENTORY

Magical Power Ponies Comic.


“Yeah! Who makes an adventure like that if all you’re going to do is lose?!” Greta huffs.

“Or makes you a weak and useless character?!” Garble grumbles.

“Or takes away your stallionhood?!” Grandbuggy agrees, before his eyes widen, he reaches behind himself…and then lets out a contented sigh of relief.

“…I kind of liked being able to use lightning actually,” Ember admits but everyone ignores her.

“Not to mention it was wholly inaccurate!” Twilight hisses. “That poor changeling who became the Hooded Offender is a victim of Nightmare Moon! That depiction of him being a willing accomplice and…lover is just offensive!”

You just stare at Twilight with an emotionless face and sigh as Spike gives you a nervous apologetic look.

“Ms. Twilight?” you speak up and she looks back to you.

“Uh…yes Nightshade?”

“This is my Grandpa, that’s Princess Ember, that’s Greta, and that’s Garble.”

“Skreonk,” Mangle barks.

“And you remember Mangle,” you point out.

“Oh, uh…yes I guess things got a bit hectic there, nice to meet all of-“
“I want to meet with you later and do more magic training since my Dad is away,” you say and her eyes brighten.

“You Do?!” she asks enthusiastically and you nod.

“Yes…but not right now. I think we’ve all had enough today,” you say as you rub your head.

“Oh…I think maybe you might be right,” she says as she looks at everyone’s exhausted forms and yawns herself.

“Twilight, why don’t you take a nap? You could really use it?” Spike suggests and she nods.

“Alright…but what about this whole misunderstanding that kicked off everything?” she asks pointing to Garble who pales.

“Don’t worry, I’ll punish him for his insolence. Right little bro?” Ember sneers over the smaller dragon who gulps.

“Oh…very well then. Thank you for watching Spike for me then,” she thanks and Spike rolls his eyes.

“No problem. I’ll see you later,” you say to him with a wave and he gives one in return.

“See you then…”

“Oh, and Nightshade?” Twilight calls after you as you reach the stairs.

“Uh huh?”

“…It’s great to see you again,” she says with a smile and you return it.

“You too teach.”

A little while later, you all gaze at the mundane real world and sigh before saying to the others,

“When we see The Merchant again, we force him to tell us who wrote that stupid comic, and we beat them black and blue, agreed?”

“Agreed,” they all nod.

“Great,” you nod before looking to Grandbuggy. “Grandbuggy, bits please!”

“For what?” he asks, already reaching into his bowler hat.

“I need to unwind and relax after all that craziness. You guys can go do whatever, but I’m going to the spa,” you declare, remembering the one time you went with Daddy and had the most soothing experience ever.

The girls are in school right now, but that’s alright. I need some me time. I’ll even take Aloe’s shenanigans if it means I can melt into some mud.


WHAT DO YOU DO?

Author's Note:

The answer to the title? It was I! Brown Dog!

Hey Hive-Mind,

Thanks for going nuts with the comic stuff…which all things considered isn’t even the craziest thing that’s happened to our little filly. Now time to get back to the craziness of the real world.

So after that mind-buckery, Nightshade wants a break. I’m sure that nothing crazy will happen in the spa at all, especially with Aloe there. Absolutely nothing…:pinkiecrazy:

I’ll see you next chapter everyone,
Brown Dog.

PreviousChapters Next