• Published 15th Dec 2017
  • 900 Views, 30 Comments

Another life, another chance - GrayOnBlue



A human ends up in Equestria after a suicide attempt. In order to save her, ponies were forced to augment her with cybernetic implants

  • ...
98
 30
 900

Chapter two

I was sitting on a cushion, staring blankly at the wall, painted in bright blue color. It reminded me sky. The real sky, not that cheap surrogate humans have instead of it. I realised that I’m not there anymore, but I didn’t think the damage they caused to me will be repaired anytime soon.

I heard a gentle sound of approaching ponies and sighed. I knew that this will happen, and still wasn’t properly ready for this.

But I promised. I promised that I will tell everything to get it off my chest, because even a blind sloth with anencephaly would’ve noticed that something’s bugging me. Not to mention ponies. That’s why they asked me to do this.

To be honest, only humans would ignore my state. Even a virus wouldn’t. But they would.

I opened the door before they knocked on it and just let them all inside, simultaneously getting back on a cushion.
They were silent for a while before Twilight carefully asked:
“So… are you ready to answer our questions? Or at least tell us yourself?”

I sighed and nodded. Sure I wasn’t ready, but I couldn’t prolongate this any further.

“I’m from the crapsack world known as Earth. I was born there and had no choice but to live in that burial ground swamp, full of monsters that are called humans.”

I looked at them, noticing their expressions.

“Yes, it was that bad. Actually, no -- imagine the worst thing you can. You did? Now, living on Earth is even worse than that. Infinitely worse. Any, literally anything is better than living there.”

“Human are even worse than Earth itself. They are hypocritical and genocidal slavery supporters. And their offsprings ain’t no better -- they are bully monsters. They are… yes, Twilight?”

A purple pony was raising her hoof. She lowered it now and asked in a worried voice:

“I’m sorry for interrupting you, dear, but… there are some things we don’t understand… in particularly, the definition of the next words: hypocritical, genocidal, slavery and bully. While we do understand what does a word ‘monster mean...’”

“No, you don’t. You have no idea what does this word mean. All your hydras, manticores, chickens that turn into a rock with a glance and others like this are newborn kittens compared to humans. I’d rather spend a day with a pack of timber wolves than a minute with humans.”

“But… but they’d… eat you...” Fluttershy whispered.

“It’s infinitely better compared to things humans would do to me. Wolves would eat me, but humans… they will make my life so horrible that neither of you can ever imagine.”

While they were stunned in silence I continued:
“There’s no way to escape it, no way to fight back, no way to counter. Humans will find you and they will make you suffer. It’s the reason they exist -- to make your life miserable. No matter what, it is their goal. Their imagination, supported by a horrible, primitive mind has no limits when it comes to inventing new and new and new ways to hurt you every day. Every month and every year.

I won’t answer your questions, Twilight, because the answers will be too horrible to process. You already know about humans everything you need to know. And even this is not enough. Humans are way, way worse and more horrible than any words can describe them.

It’s a morbid, surreal type of evil, way beyond redemption. If anyone, no matter how horrible, would destroy humans, he should be considered as the greatest hero the universe ever produced. And no, a human cannot be that person. Because humans cannot be heroes. Humans are scum, horrible violent scum, pure and simple.”

I was watching as ponies were sobbing. Fluttershy and Rarity cried in each other’s coat, Twilight, Pinkie with deflated mane and Applejack hugged as they sobbed and Rainbow Dash turned around so nobody could see her tears.

I suddenly realized how kind they are. They are crying because they are so sad to hear things I said to them. Just incredible -- it’s an alien world, far away from their happy land and unable to corrupt their land, they should be happy that they are so far away, but no -- they are sad because things are so horrible there.

It was so strange, so… unusual.

It was kindness beyond any human understanding whatsoever. Those mad dogs thought that their ‘champions’ like Ghandi and Teresa were kind. Well, to be honest, if by kind you mean primitive cruelty, then yes they were kind.

And not a single human couldn’t ever achieve the level of kindness ponies treat as common. Heck, they wouldn’t even understand that it’s kindness. Yes, they are that horrible and dumb.

I waited until they stopped crying and until Twilight asked, trying to sound stern.

“How did… how did you survived? How did you get through all this?”

I shrugged.

“I don’t know, girls. I have no idea. Maybe it’s my hidden abilities, maybe I didn’t get myself into trouble by any means necessary or, which is more likely, by sheer dumb luck.”

“Consider this for example. When I was unconscious you picked me up and nursed me to be healthy again. If I was on Earth in the same state, I’d be dead, robbed and raped the second I got there. And don’t ask me what do two last words mean. You’d better not know it.
The probability of the same treatment you treat as casual, on Earth will be equal zero, regardless of place.”

“We… we do understand that you’ve been through a lot, my dear, but… now that you’re here and not in that awful place… maybe it’s time to forget about it?” Rarity asked.

“No! I won’t ever forget about it and I will be hating humans forevermore! And don’t you suggest me such things. True friends, not like that cheap surrogate humans have, are always do what a friend in need wants and always agree with her.”

“Of course, of course. We are glad that you’re not there and we agree that you should hate them, if that’s what you want.” Applejack said quickly, while the others nodded in agreement.

I relaxed, hearing her statement.

“Thank you girls. But for now… I need some time to recover myself. To sleep...”

“We’ll be here, dear. Always.” Twilight said, running her hoof through my hair.

I nodded and soon fell asleep.