• Published 20th Dec 2017
  • 1,994 Views, 143 Comments

EoH Evolution: Season 1 - Bahamut0



A thousand years have passed since Nightmare Moon's banishment. Destiny has seen to it that the Elements of Harmony will revive. But a new evil is starting to arise. Harmony alone isn't enough. New heroes must rise. They must evolve.

  • ...
7
 143
 1,994

Epilogue

Burst Stream was doing what most heroes did after their big final battles had passed. He was sitting in a field taking in the peace around him. "Yup. Gotta love this peace and quiet while it lasts. If there's anything watching anime's taught me, it's that there's definitely going to be more villains trying to take me and my friends down. But we accomplished a lot together and won when the odds said we shouldn't have. And now that we're fully assembled, no one will ever take us down."

"But you are not fully assembled." A familiar voice said.

Burst Stream then saw the blade of his sword glowing. "Huh. Haven't heard your voice in a while. What do you mean? I thought you needed six elements to get a complete set."

"That fact is true for the bearers of harmony." The voice replied. "But it takes much more to be a hero. There are others somehwere out there. And you all must join as a team to oppose the evils that lie in the future."

Burst nodded. "Alright. So how do I find them?"

"It is they who shall find you. Because you call for them." The voice answered. "Take me in your hands, and focus your thoughts. I shall send your message for the sleeping heroes."

Burst Stream grasped his sword with both hands, and raised it in front of him. Closing his eyes as he broadcast the message for the elements of heroism that had yet to awaken. If anyone can hear this, then our battle against the Nightmare Forces is over. But this isn't the end. New evil forces are more than likely going to try and take away everything we hold dear. The path of a hero is never easy. And you might find yourself questioning whether or not you made the right call. But in times like that, just remember why, or who, you're fighting for. When you're ready, come and find us. Burst opened his eyes. My name is Burst Stream. Element of Power, and leader of the Elements of Heroism. And I send this message to the sleeping heroes who will soon awaken. We're here. We're waiting. Stand by us, and we'll stand by you. Burst sheathed his sword, and smiled as he thought of Celestia.

Remember who and what you're fighting for. Burst thought to himself. Like I'd ever want to forget her...

Comments ( 18 )

8735681
Epilogue's up.

8737999
Great epilogue looking forward to season 2

8738031
I just submitted season 2, and I've got the first episode done. It should post soon.

This story is a reboot of my old series called Elements of Heroism. Reading it is not required in order to understand what's going on, but doing so is appreciated.

In that case, you should link to that story. Please respond to this comment.

8755005
Thank you for letting me know. But I figured that the title drop would tip people off.

Will there be any truly large difference between these stories becuase it seems awfully exact barring term changes

9003877
I've only changed enough so that it feels like a fresher story. Some of the events taking place in the reboot will largely remain the same, but there may or may not be a few twists and turns. If you really want to find out, I suggest that you keep on reading. I have no intention of spoiling anything. That being said, how do you like the reboot so far?

9008955
Well of course Burst isn't red and black. I based him on the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Also, while I didn't want to spoil it, Burst's mark is incomplete. There's still something he needs to figure out and learn about himself.

Comment posted by Russian Bank Teller deleted Nov 2nd, 2018

9668976
So how did you like the season?

9668981
Huh. Neat. Any favorite fights?

9668983
right now i liked the first fight ware in the end he get kiss by her

9668992
Huh. Then I wondered why our comments were moved to the epilogue section. Well, keep reading!

That little speech at the end reminds me optimus prime in the ending of transformers 1.

10286848
Ah. So you figured it, huh?

Login or register to comment