• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 1,525 Views, 8 Comments

Pinder: The Pony Petting App!- 1 Star Edition! - Adorkable



Welcome to Pinder! The number one website for all your pony petting needs! Meet new and interesting ponies with our app, hook-up to pet and chat with this lovely CYOA adventure!

  • ...
2
 8
 1,525

If You Go Into The Woods Tonight.

You weren’t asked to meet her at a lovely small cafe or a cozy sunlit park during a wonderful cool morning. No you were asked to meet her deep inside the dark woods, after the stroke of midnight and above all to come alone.

You’ve been walking past fallen trees and thorn filled bushes for the last hour, the night air so cold and wet, sending shivers down your lower back.

Coming out into a large clearing you gasp aloud, seeing a small bonfire set up beside a large log the flames burning a wicked green hue.

Walking over to the log you take a seat, only to wait for minutes that felt like hours. The creep factor of these woods causing you to feel a sense of dread and misfortune.

Suddenly pushing out of the darkness were glowing green eyes, you try to pull away in horror only to have a cold dark hoof to tug you back closer.

“Grrr! About damn time, I’m starving!” The Queen of all changelings spoke in a cold and soulless tone, her eyes burning into you like hellfire.


"This was a mistake! A horrible mistake!"

"How cool is that. I too think you look sweet enough to eat."