• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 1,537 Views, 8 Comments

Pinder: The Pony Petting App!- 1 Star Edition! - Adorkable



Welcome to Pinder! The number one website for all your pony petting needs! Meet new and interesting ponies with our app, hook-up to pet and chat with this lovely CYOA adventure!

  • ...
2
 8
 1,537

Bottom Of The Barrel.

To be honest, it had been close to an hour now. Not one of the many ponies you swiped on have returned your smiles or winks.

Perhaps it had just been too long?

Tapping on the right hand corner you see your stats, they flash on the screen like a lashing from a whip.

Status.

Single.

Great listener and even better Pet-Pal. ( Really? You were proud of that line at some point in your life?)

Tagline: Let’s Make A Connection.

Rated: 1 Star.

That rating burned into your soul like a fiery coal. You knew deep inside you were at least a four star or five, it was time to build up your score once more, the only way you knew how.

From the bottom.

Quickly you swiped picture after picture in the app, searching for the bottom of the barrel on this site. Soon after a few minutes you came to the one star dregs, taking a deep breath you scanned through the few out of focus or odd profiles.

Queen C.

Status.

Single and looking.

Haven't eaten in weeks, willing to try anything new at this point. You bring the love and I’ll bring the lust.

Tagline: To Me These Are Just Hunger Games.

Rated: 1 Star.

The picture alone sent shivers down your spine, it was her or nothing at this point. You swiped yes on the profile, sending a wink for good measure.

You had your heart set on a loveable pony, though for tonight a changeling would have to do.

You just pray she doesn’t bite as your phone lights up.

She had accepted your date.


Get Dressed And Go Get That Smexy Changeling! "Cough."