• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 1,526 Views, 8 Comments

Pinder: The Pony Petting App!- 1 Star Edition! - Adorkable



Welcome to Pinder! The number one website for all your pony petting needs! Meet new and interesting ponies with our app, hook-up to pet and chat with this lovely CYOA adventure!

  • ...
2
 8
 1,526

A-12.

Chrysalis felt tears roll off her cheeks, falling to the damp grass below. Her heart visibly broken as she gazed deep into the bonfire, her eyes filled with a new sense of hollowness.

“If one doesn’t deserve. One should not ask.” She replied in a defeated tone.

Turning her head to face you, locking eyes on your own. She simply lifted an elegant hoof and waved you off, blinking in confusion you would stand and leave.

The Queen left alone to her heartbreak, forever alone.

Forever broken.


The End.

Broken Ending.

Comments ( 4 )

I taste both the broken end and the job complete end. I feel sad for chryssy now...:raritycry:
You move my heart dude. :twilightsmile:

8609741
Thank you so much for taking time to read my tale ~Squee!~:heart:

This was pretty fun, and showed some creativity too. The choices always led to results that made sense. I liked how this stayed focused on the date, because some CYOAs go off in weird random directions just to put in more bad endings.

To Me These Are Just Hunger Games.

great line :rainbowlaugh:

I hope you make more in this series, with more branching paths and complexity. I vote for Harshwhinny.

8611908
Thank you so much!

Heehee I placed so many game overs, since it felt right that Chrysalis was a bad guy, if you did something wrong it could end up in death lol.

The next three dates will focus on less game overs and have more branches in them, though some choices might lead you down a Date Over screen.

Again thank you so much! You just made my day!:yay:

Login or register to comment