• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 1,538 Views, 8 Comments

Pinder: The Pony Petting App!- 1 Star Edition! - Adorkable



Welcome to Pinder! The number one website for all your pony petting needs! Meet new and interesting ponies with our app, hook-up to pet and chat with this lovely CYOA adventure!

  • ...
2
 8
 1,538

A-11.

Chrysalis simply let her glowing green eyes lift to the star filled sky, her silence filling the air as you slowly placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. Tenderly petting her slender frame with a sense of love, you let your hand slowly guide through her silken mane, hoping you can bring her some peace.

“What if I fight, but fail?” She slowly met your eyes, ears folding back in sorrow of a broken heart.

“Then you can live knowing, you did all you could do to mend the broken pieces.”

The Queen gave a gentle nod, placing her head on your shoulder with a small huff into the night sky. You slowly began to brush away her bangs from those elegant eyes, both enjoying the flames of the bonfire.

Your hand slowly scratched behind her ear as she would almost seem to purr aloud, a genuine smile forming over her lips as her head was placed on your knees. You both did not know what the future would hold, but for the time being you just decided on enjoying the now.

You let your hand glide across her lower back as she melted into your embrace, strong firm hand stroking across every strand of her smooth and wavy mane. The moon would shower over you both, the flames keeping you all warm.

Forgiveness would perhaps be found one day.


The End.

Petting Ending.- Date.#1. Complete!