• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 1,539 Views, 8 Comments

Pinder: The Pony Petting App!- 1 Star Edition! - Adorkable



Welcome to Pinder! The number one website for all your pony petting needs! Meet new and interesting ponies with our app, hook-up to pet and chat with this lovely CYOA adventure!

  • ...
2
 8
 1,539

A-10.

“Maybe you are right?” She hissed in a wicked tone, you could feel an odd sticky substance form upon your legs as it locked you into place on the log.

“What is going on?” You asked in worry, The Queen draping those elegant hooves over your shoulders.

“Shhh. Live for the moment.” She would whisper into your ear seductively, muzzle pressing softly against your lips.

Taking in soft sweet intakes of air, she would waft an essence from deep within your soul. To the cold world outside, you could only moan in defeat as your love flowed outward. The stream of life and love, flowing into the mouth of this creature.

She would moan in ecstasy before her lips met your own, drinking away the very soul of your being, allowing you to fall over limp as she left nay a drop within.

As you slumped over and faded into the abyss, she sat in silence within the dark.

Forever alone.


The End.

Alone Ending.