• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 1,539 Views, 8 Comments

Pinder: The Pony Petting App!- 1 Star Edition! - Adorkable



Welcome to Pinder! The number one website for all your pony petting needs! Meet new and interesting ponies with our app, hook-up to pet and chat with this lovely CYOA adventure!

  • ...
2
 8
 1,539

A-9.

Chrysalis just rolls her eyes and pushes you away in growing anger, the mare standing high above you as those green eyes burn like wildfires. Her hoof slams down on the log causing you to jump in fear, Chrysalis leans in baring wicked fangs.

“Do you know what evil, I have done in my life!?” She snarls in rage and pounces onto you roughly, you fall over pinned to the ground unable to fight back.

“I’ve pushed away all in my life! I have brought forth this hell I live in!” She screams out into the woods like a wild animal.

“I do this because I know what I am! A Monster! A creature who needs no pity!” Her hooves press down on your neck hard, you struggle in place as feet kick the dirt under your shoes.

“FEAR ME!”

“Don’t do this…”

“Just silence…”

“You don’t want to be the monster they made you...you’re about...to prove..them...right.” You gasp aloud as all around you starts to fade into the abyss.

“Grrrrr! GO AWAY!” Chrysalis lifts you high in the air with wicked green flames, tossing you across the campsite with ease.

The Queen screams aloud in anger as she uses her magic to lift the log, tossing it miles deeper into the woods. Her magic slashing across the nearby trees causing them to fall back in thundering explosions, her eyes falling upon a large boulder as she runs over and punches it roughly with a pop.

Strike after strike, her hooves smash into the side of the stone. Unable to destroy it like everything else in her life, tears streaming down her cheeks wildly as she slowly came to a stop. Ears folding down in defeat as she collapsed onto the dirt, desperately trying to catch her breath.

You gently walk up on this broken creature from behind, wrapping strong and caring arms around her waist. Chrysalis could only whimper as her soft sobs filled the night air, you slowly caressed the mane up and down, whispering a soft hum into her ear lovingly.

Rolling onto her backside she let you hold her close, her slender body falling across your knees as you almost seemed to cradle her. Hugging her ever closer you let her listen to the beating of your heart, hands stroking her backside down to her swishing tail.

You lift a spare hand and slowly began to rub her soft round belly, her hind legs kicking in place sweetly. Leaning down you placed a soft kiss upon her forehead, she only would close her eyes and snuggle you so close.

Never did she speak a word.

Though deep inside you knew, she was no monster.

Just a mother.

The cuddles warm and close would continue into the night, never breaking the embrace until the morning sun came into the sky. By then the soft snuggle position you two had taken was gone, you were alone in the woods beside a dwindling bonfire.

Standing up with a smile across your face, you wished her well.


The End.

Snuggle Ending.- Date.#1.Complete!