• Published 14th Dec 2017
  • 1,525 Views, 8 Comments

Pinder: The Pony Petting App!- 1 Star Edition! - Adorkable



Welcome to Pinder! The number one website for all your pony petting needs! Meet new and interesting ponies with our app, hook-up to pet and chat with this lovely CYOA adventure!

  • ...
2
 8
 1,525

Lonely Nights.

Author's Note:

This took a long while to set up.


I do hope you all enjoy this fun little project of mine, if you do please leave a like!


Simply click the choices at the bottom to move ahead the story, this is a CYOA at heart so be warned this series will have lots of Game Over Screens.


There is also two bad The Ends.


A Petting Ending.


And a Snuggle Ending.


This being 1 Star ponies, the challenge of failing is very low and the choice paths are limited. If this takes off then 2 star series will get a bit more longer and challenging, if I ever make it to 5 Star then be prepared for huge chunks of storylines.


But until then just have fun!


If you like this leave a comment and help choose who would you like to see on date two?


Harshwhinny.


Spoiled Rich.


Or


Berry Punch?

The sky is a dark abyss with no light shining through, the sound of nature has grown eerily silent for not even the sound of crickets could be heard.

It was indeed a night of horror.

It was a suffering with no escape.

It was a Saturday with nothing to do!

You stare up at your ceiling with a cold lifeless gaze, the outline of your body surely imprinted into your old worn bed.

Reaching a hand to your side, you feel around for the phone. It might be a little old, but when it comes to having all your favorite apps, it can’t be beat.

Hoof-Book.

Barns and Stables.

Uber: Carriages.

Then your eyes catch a glimpse of the app, the one app that can turn this night into something special.

Pinder: The Pony Petting App.

It had been so long since you’ve just had a simple petting session with a pony, to be honest you were addicted to it at one point in time.

You chose to put the App away all those months ago, allowing your profile to fall into disarray and your life to get back into order.

Gazing around the empty room, full of half eaten pizza in their boxes, dirty socks and shorts tossed about and the many posters of action movies, anime etc.

You just know, how well that all worked out.

You think back to those better days, at a time you were a great partner for a pony petting session. Not to brag but most of your pet times, soon turned into cuddle sessions.

Smirking you know deep inside, you still have the flair that drives ponies insane. Tapping on the Pinder App, you watch the screen explode to life as your heart races with excitement.


Get Your Wake Up Call!