• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 4,936 Views, 559 Comments

A Shattered Rainbow Rock - FourShadow



In another dimension, Sunset Shimmer and the Rainbooms are now sending fear and panic to the students of CHS. But maybe three sisters may put an end to that...

  • ...
14
 559
 4,936

Bonus: Bloopers!

Author's Note:

There are some random bloopers, but also, within there was some stuff I did plan on writing in the story, but it was either too weird, too much, or just unneeded. So now you guys get to see some bits of unadded stuff that didn't make it in as well.

Thank you all so much for reading this story, and be sure you keep your eye out. I've got stuff planned in the future for this universe. :raritywink:

"Okay, places please!"

"Speed."

"Marker."

"And... action."

Adagio Dazzle busted the door open in her room, standing in the hallway, triumphantly. She had her clothes picked out for the day, and she was ready to go! But--

"Cut!"

Adagio was confused.

"What? What's wrong?"

The director sighed.

"Adagio. The outfit you have on right now?"

"What? Its a skin-tight outfit that hugs my body in the most uncomfortable way to make me look hotter than usual. I thought it's what I was supposed to wear." Adagio said.

"Adagio. That's not what I said."

"You didn't say..." Adagio realized what he meant and a snarl escaped her mouth. "Aria!"

"You actually fell for it!" Aria laughed off-screen.

"Cut!"


The three sisters walked into the main foyer of the school, looking around on the inside. Unfortunately...

"Sonata?" Aria whispered.

"I have no idea what I'm supposed to say!" Sonata chuckled. "Does anyone have a script?"


"You know, with a name like Trixie Lulamoon... its gotta make you wonder who we're talking to."

"How so?" Sonata asked.

"Well... most of the girls I've met that have a name like Trixie are pretty snobby. Maybe this Trixie's just as snooty or egotistical. You think she constantly shouts 'The Great and Powerful Trixie' wherever she goes?" Aria asked with an over-dramatic arm wave.

"Aria, I think you're overthinking this." Adagio said. "I'm positive Trixie could be as sweet as a kitten."

"Meow." Trixie called ahead.

The three girls halted in awkward silence.

"Wait, what?

*BLOOP*

"I'm positive Trixie could be as sweet as a kitten."

"How so?" Sonata asked.

"Well, maybe she purrs whenever she's rubbing against you, or sleeps on the shelf or... something I don't know, I forgot my line again!" Adagio groaned.

*BLOOP*

"I'm positive Trixie could be as sweet as a kitten."

"... What if she's got some weird obsession with food that we have to put up with?" Aria asked.

Trixie came out of the hallway and stood before them. But she didn't greet them like she was supposed to next. In her hand was a small plate of waffles, and she was eating from said plate. She looked at them for a few seconds, and spoke after swallowing her food.

"Pancakes--oh I blew it, I'm sorry." Trixie said, walking off to the side.

The Dazzlings giggled, and they could hear the staff and other cast members off the set laughing.

"You nut, get out of town!" Sunset called out.

"I'm sorry." Trixie laughed.


Rarity watched as Trixie took the Dazzlings down the hallway, smirking at them despicably. She held up a phone to her ear and whispered.

"Sunset, I think you'll want to hear this. We have some new friends joining us here at school..."

"Um, I think you have the wrong number..."

Rarity's cheeks went red and she chuckled a bit. "Oh, sorry!" She quickly hung up, looking at everyone around who was laughing.

"My fault, I'm so sorry. I'm usually a professional at this, but apparently not."


The two walked over to Adagio's locker which was parked right next to Trixie's locker, and Adagio began to swivel the combination lock around, ready to unlock it. But as the two stood, they heard a very strange noise. They stopped for a moment and heard a very strange sound... But it wasn't the sound of hissing.

G.I.JOE! G.I.JOE is there!

Adagio blinked and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry! I had that set on repeat again! Oops."


"Lyra, tell Bon Bon I think we just found another girl for our little social group. She's an absolute sweetheart, and I think she just might be the one..."

Vinyl hung up, and once she finished her call, she started to finish her song.

"Because I'm the friend you--BELCH!"

Vinyl cupped her mouth, and her cheeks went red. Adagio and Aria just giggled.

"Sorry! I think I chugged down that Cooler Cola." Vinyl blushed.


"I don't know, I try talking to them about it but they don't like talking about it. They don't like each other very well and that's all I know." Trixie said.

Adagio scratched her chin, thinking.

"I see."

Trixie's eyes glanced to the side and she let out a gasp and looked away.

"Oh my gosh, don't look!"

Adagio didn't listen and looked. A smirk hit her face.

"Oh hey, its Songbird Serenade! Hi!"

"Hey Adagio!" She called just off to the side.

"How you been doing?"

"Pretty good, pretty good. Wait, I think I'm on the wrong set."

"I think your music video's on Studio number 4! You wandered on the wrong one."

"Oops! My bad!"

Adagio shook her head. "Oy... You people need to read signs, those are surprisingly helpful."


"Well, that explains the fiery hairstyle. Very attractive by the way." Adagio said slyly.

Sunset's eyes blinked before furling. "What are you getting at?"

"I'm just pointing out your attractiveness. Is it wrong to do such a thing?" Adagio asked innocently.

"You're playing with me, aren't you?"

"Yes, isn't it obvious?" Adagio asked.

"Yeah it is, but I'm not really bright." Sunset bluntly stated.

"True, true."


Sonata began to slide down the railing down the set of stairs of the penthouse. Perfectly balanced, she was about to ready her legs to stick a landing. Sadly, just as she was about to land at the last few seconds, her body fell backwards and she landed on her back, hitting the hard plywood floor.

"Cut! Oh my gosh, Sonata, are you okay!?"

Sonata didn't say a thing. All she did was raise her hand up, giving a thumbs up.

"Okay, someone get a nurse, on the set, stat!"


Sonata's hand knocked on the front door of Vinyl's house. Only a few taps, and eventually someone would answer the door right?

She knocked the door again, waiting for an answer. But she stopped when she heard a very weird creaking sound. She backed away slowly, bracing herself for anything to happen. But instead, she watched as the front door started to fall inwards. It creaked down and it slammed right onto the floor, in the middle of the main foyer.

"Um..."

"Cut! I told you to fix that door guys, why didn't you fix it!?"

"We were on coffee break!"

Sonata shook her head. "This is going to take forever..."


She swiped her hands over the touch screen, and she hit play on a song.

Take my breath away...

"Ugh, no, wrong one..." she muttered to herself. She swiped again, praying she found the right one.

Wake me up, before you go-go--

"--No!"

Another swipe.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down--

"Geez how hard is it to find!?"

Savin' the day, savin' the day!

Amethyst facepalmed, then swiped again.

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world!

"Okay, who put that on there!?"

Off to the side, she could see Adagio laughing.

"It was me!"

"Its not funny, Adagio!"


"In what universe would I be wearing something so flashy and... well, how do I put this, uh... tight?"

"I... huh." Trixie blanked. "I don't know."

Trixie whispered into Adagio's ear, but all Adagio's face read was a look of fear.

"Why would I do that!?"

"I'm just saying, that's what I see if you wore that outfit." Trixie blushed.

Adagio slowly shook her head, but a sly smirk came on her face. "Oh you..."


"You know girls, I have a novel way to take care of this fight." Aria smirked.

"Really?"

"Yep!" Aria said.

10 Minutes Later

"What are you doing?

Aria showed up a few moments later, holding up a water hose.

"Oh I wanted to do this to someone ever since our downstairs neighbor got loud." Aria said, holding up the hose.

"Bad idea." Sonata shook her head, sounding uninterested.

"I doubt it."

She pressed on the trigger, firing water out of the nozzle. But the blast was so powerful, it shot Aria off her feet and on her back, pushing her far away from her sisters, sending her sliding on the ground right around the rest of the mall.

"Should we go after her?" Sonata asked.

"Yes, yes we should."


"You never once bothered to say, 'Hey, sorry, I don't like your music, I can't come'. Typical of you!"

"Do you really think I hate your music?"

"Well you never--OW OW OW!!!"

Adagio yanked Octavia and Vinyl by their hair, her teeth seething and snarling.

"Listen up and listen up good. I am sick and tired of hearing you two fight, and while I don't know what happened between you two, we're finding out right now and for the record, I'm about to screw up my line in a few seconds cause I didn't take the time to remember it, so we're going to do this scene again! Okay?"


"Okay, so from what I understand there appears to be a big chain of hatred that's connecting to all of you. Sonata, can you connect all the dots here?"

"Yep!"

Sonata pulled out the few sheets of paper, and a few crayons to draw on.

"Okay so Vinyl and Octavia don't like each other anymore, yet they're both friends with Trixie. Trixie is not liked by Amethyst, Lyra, and Bon Bon, but is liked by Octavia and Vinyl. Amethyst is secretly dating Octavia, and is--no wait. Wait hold on, sorry, sorry..."

Amethyst facepalmed. "Seriously?"

Sonata's cheeks went red. "I wanted to have some fun with this."


Outside of the penthouse balcony at the Dazzlings, Aria Blaze and Amethyst Star were taking some much needed R&R. The stress of everything that happened over the few days with the Rainbooms were stressing them out and they needed some much needed relief. So what to do? Sit in a bubbling hot tub!

"Oh this feels soooo good..." Amethyst said, sighing and leaning her head back against the side.

"I know right?" Aria asked, moving her arms behind her head.

"Aria, thank you so much for letting me use this. This feels great!"

"Its not a problem Amethyst." Aria chuckled. "Glad to see you're enjoying yourself."

"Yeeaaaahhhh..."

A moment after Amethyst sighed, she started to giggle. A little more so than usually.

"Oh stop it!" Amethyst laughed.

"What?" Aria asked, confused.

"Oh, you!" Amethyst giggled some more. "C-Come on, s-stop that!"

"Amethyst, I'm not even doing anything." Aria said, with a deadpan look.

Rising out of the water really fast, was a giant ball of flat limp and orange hair. The sight of it made Amethyst and Aria scream at the top of their lungs, seeing it rise out of the water. Turning around, they saw a snorkel mask underneath some of the limping hair, and underneath it was the face of Adagio Dazzle. She removed the breathing tube from her mouth, and moved the hair from her eyes.

"Hi girls."

Both of them let out a lighter scream than before. But then Adagio pulled a small stick out from the bottom of the tub, and raising it up, showed a fish that had been speared through a stick.

"Dinner?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"


"No, no, nothing! Its nothing!" Sunset said, trying to act as innocent as possible.

Adagio smirked. "See you around Shimmer. I guess I'll see you later today with everyone else. We're all working on this big showcase together, aren't we?"

Adagio moved away from Sunset, and started walking down the hallway. Sunset could see Adagio intentionally swaying her hips side to side as she left the main hall. She looked behind her shoulder back at Sunset, and gave a little wink that reeked of seduction, flashing an alluring grin.

"So, see you tonight, Miss Shimmer?"

Sunset's cheeks were red, and she snickered. "I'm sorry... I can't do this!"

Adagio giggled herself. "I love being seductive."


"We're all going to be on our own board, and will most likely have to face off against the other students. Chances are they will have just as equal talent as we are. Which leads us to my question..."

Adagio flipped the board around. But instead of showing a Chinese dragon as it was supposed to show, there were several tagged pictures of Trixie and Adagio meshed together. All of the pictures looked as if they were actually a couple.

"What the?"

Off to the side, some of the staff members could be heard giggling.

"Oh, really funny guys!" Adagio giggled, holding her head. "Geez, I thought we were working with professionalism."


"Okay, I'm gonna warn you right now... what I've seen is really really REALLY weird! This is a photo of them when they first got here at CHS," Pinkie said, slapping a photo on the table, "But this one... Oh boy."

"What?"

Pinkie looked at them dead in the eye.

"I found this picture of them from a really cool Hollywood magazine in the 80s!"

"Cut! Pinkie, that's not what you're supposed to show them!"

"I know!"

Applejack shook her head. "Try again?"


"Adagio, Aria, Sonata and...Tea... Tea bege, uh... Tea beige.. gu?" Trixie stuttered.

"Its pronounced Tibbagu!"

"Oh! My bad!" Trixie blushed. "Sorry! I didn't mean to butcher the Japanese language. Oh, I just offended so many people I just know it..."


"Okay, I... I can do this. Alright, so you all know we've been here for a really, really, really, really, really, reaaaalllly long time. And this is going to sound insane, but there's a perfectly good reason for that."

Lyra gasped. "You're aliens from another planet!?"

Adagio scowled. "No."

"You're changelings who can take on the form of anyone you want."

"No."

"Demons from the underworld who've been around for hundreds of years?" Bon Bon asked.

"No."

"Robots from the future sent back in time and had been stuck in the past years?" Amethyst queried.

"No."

"A race of a part eagle part pony hybrids who escaped to the sea?"

"Nope."

"A mad scientist who's from the future who changed history?"

"No."

"A killer balloon."

"Are you girls done?"

"No. Are you actually an enchantress?

Adagio moaned and held her head.


10 Minutes Later

The girls were all huddled around a wooden and metallic treasure chest that was engraved with Adagio's graphic insignia. It was her calling card after all.

Adagio opened up the chest (which she unfortunately did not put a lock on) and looked in the bottom. Reaching in, she dug deep down, pulling an item out from it. What was intended to be a map was not, but was instead a toy boat.

"There's my bath toy!"

"What?" Trixie blanked.

*BLOOP*

Adagio dug deep into the chest, pulling out an item. What was intended to be a map was not, but instead was--

"Oh no! I forgot about that motel bill!" Adagio shrieked.


"Lyra, we've come a long way from where we are now. They may have tried to ruin our friendship with the past, but I like to believe that because of them, we were brought back together because of the past. So, I like to say..."

Adagio appreciatively smiled at her friends, and she pulled a box out. Opening up the chest, she revealed it to be nothing but lots of colorful and soft animal plushies.

"Oh, wait! Oh this is my plushie bin, oops." Adagio chuckled. "Actually... any of you want one?"


"Very well then Sunset, I'm sure I can wait for your grand diabolical plan to unfold before my eyes, or perhaps you could just, tell me right here..." Adagio pushed herself against the locker next to Sunset, blinking at her as seductively as she could. "Surely you could tell little old me..."

Adagio brushed the hair out of her eyes, and she let out a little purring sound at Sunset. Her right hand sliding up the locker, like rubbing massage oil over one's back at a spa.

"Come on Sunset... you know you want to..." She winked, smirking ever so alluring.

Sunset didn't say a word, but she just looked at Adagio with a blank face. She wasn't even sure how to respond.

"Aww, shy are we?" Adagio giggled. "No need to be... I can be all yours, if you just tell me your plan..."

"Uh..."

Adagio smirked, purring at Sunset. "Come on sweetness. What will it take a sexy girl like you to tell me your complicated diabolical plan?"

Sunset's cheeks turned even more red than before.

"You... You have issues."


Sunset grabbed Rainbow Dash and Applejack by the collars, and the other girls backed away, raising their arms up to surrender.

"You listen to me and listen to me good. You said yourself you wanted to have power unimaginable, and if you want it, you will do it, and I messed up my line, so we're doing it again!" Sunset said, letting go of them.


"Lets go kick their butts! We're going to save the world, and stop Sunset Shimmer once and for all! Amethyst?" Trixie called.

Amethyst grinned. "You got it!"

She raised up the microphone and spoke. Her voice echoed through the big speakers on the top of Vinyl's car.

"Alright ladies! We've got a monster to fight, lets get ready for a RUMBLE!!!"

As everyone was about to move, all of their heads turned to look at the three-headed monster behind them. The arms and the legs just limped down, like if the man inside that rubber suit wasn't even planning on going anywhere.

"Um... is there something wrong with Jim in there?"

"Oh dear god, I think he passed out!"

Trixie and Amethyst looked at each other with worried looks.


"Got em!" Lyra said, smiling as she held the pendents.

"And what about the crown?"

"Got that too!" Trixie yelled, racing towards the girls before tripping on a rock. She fell flat on her face, dropping the crown. "OW!"

*BLOOP*

"Got that too!" Trixie yelled, running again. Only this time, she hit her own feet and tripped again.

*BLOOP*

"Got that too!" Trixie yelled, trying to run for the third time. However, her hands accidentally let go of the crown which fell with a clank. "Dah, uh oh. Um, can I try again?"


Aria let out a soft giggle.

"What?" Adagio asked.

"Sorry, just the idea. Heh, imagine. Good Rainbooms."

"Kind of hard to believe, isn't it?" Sonata asked.

"Yeah, it is. I mean seriously, when's the likelihood of that ever happening? I mean what's next, are all three of us going to be evil? Am I just gonna be more grumpy than usual, is Sonata gonna have a taco obsession?"

"Okay, now you just ruined it." Sonata scowled.

"Ruin what?"

"You ruined the take for the third time Aria!" Adagio growled. "Ugh, I-I need to take a break for a moment. I'll be right back."

Aria and Sonata watched as she stomped off the set, looking more mad than ever.

"Geez, what crawled up her butt and died?" Aria asked.

"I think she's just mad that she doesn't have any romantic partner." Sonata said, shaking her head.

"I sincerely doubt that. She probably has tons of them. Know how many boys and girls she flirted with?"

Sonata took a moment or two.

"Uh... no."

Aria just groaned and slapped her forehead. "Sonata... you make it so hard sometimes..."

"CUT!"

Comments ( 21 )

KO awesome chapter, nice bloopers very funny! Hey, event wonder what Equestria Girls would be like if Flash Sentry didn’t break with Sunset? :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

XD Nice blooper reel. This was fun.

Funny extra chapter!

Will there be a sequel? Please say there will!

I await the sequel.

20% COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLER​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love bloopers so much & this was hilarious! Four, my good friend, it was an honor to have been with this story since day one... Ish, I'm not sure if you're gonna make a sequel or just one-shot spinoffs, I'll support ya everyway possible. Take care buddy, see ya down the road :twilightsmile: :heart:

The bloopers are good

Finally adigio got at break ANd.... She fell on her face again. EMT!!!!

This was an interesting story. it was fun seeing the roles reversed, the Sirens being good, while the Rainbooms were bad. Also loved the blooper reel chapter at the end.

My only complaint was with the Rainbooms near the end. In the beginning, when they were introduced, it seemed that they were genuinely bad, that they enjoyed making the students fear them and rule the school with an iron fist. I liked that because it was a unique twist.

Then, it was revealed that Sunset had seriously hurt Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, and that the Rainbooms were only going along with her plan because they would get money for their sisters’ treatments, or they would have magic strong enough to heal them.

That felt like an unnatural reason to do what they did. If Sunset had hurt their families, I feel that they would not want anything to do with Sunset, let alone go along with her plan, maybe even try to get back at her a lot sooner than near the end.

8843382

I understand. Believe me, everyone here has gathered that the Rainbooms are the biggest issue. And it is something I have addressed and told everyone that I understand and it is something that I am going to try and improve and repair for the next entry in this series.

8857562

If you care to see more, I suggest checking out the new shorts that are up. New works are being made...:raritywink:

The two walked over to Adagio's locker which was parked right next to Trixie's locker, and Adagio began to swivel the combination lock around, ready to unlock it. But as the two stood, they heard a very strange noise. They stopped for a moment and heard a very strange sound... But it wasn't the sound of hissing.

G.I.JOE! G.I.JOE is there!

Adagio blinked and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry! I had that set on repeat again! Oops."

LOL

8907605

Um, no, I don't speak Japanese. I am not smart enough to speak the language :twilightblush:

"Pancakes--oh I blew it, I'm sorry." Trixie said, walking off to the side.

The Dazzlings giggled, and they could hear the staff and other cast members off the set laughing.

"You nut, get out of town!" Sunset called out.

"I'm sorry." Trixie laughed.


I wonder what universe this is being filmed in.

9767629

Gotta find out later on :raritywink:

But yes

9770104

When I was thinking about writing this, I thought a bit more on what to do with the Sirens to make them different, and I thought about tapping into some bits of pirate related lore since, well, they are sirens. Queens of the sea after all. And I thought making them more of a sea-shanty related group would make them a bit more interesting. :scootangel:

So, I just finished reading the whole thing and it's time for a review:
* good idea, not terribly original but certainly not overused either :twilightsmile:
* your writing could use some polishing: you started well but towards the end it got a bit meh... my suggestion is to take it slow and check twice before posting or ask a native speaker to check it for you
* some points in your plot are a tad weak, but overall it's good
* you have a big hole in the timeline: the Dazzlings cannot possibly be in ancient Greece paintings and legends, ancient Egypt or Rome if they arrived during King Arthur's reign...
* the last couple of chapters with the big fight are... messy. It's actually hard to visualise what's supposed to happen in some scenes.

All in all it's a decent fiction, don't give up and keep writing and you'll get better!

10644051

I'm saying Fluttershy since she is good with animals, although probably using them for malicious purposes.

Login or register to comment