• Published 13th Dec 2017
  • 649 Views, 5 Comments

Elements of Heroism: Season 6 - Bahamut0



It all ends here. Burst Stream and Blitz Surge. Only one will survive.

  • ...
 5
 649

Episode 1: Return

Burst Stream sighed as he drew lines on the moon with his Duelist Arm. The aether blade he'd dubbed Bahamut Aether. "Now I now how Luna and Nightmare Moon felt all alone up here. No wonder they said the two of them went mad! There's nothing but rocks!" Burst frowned at the chains made of harmony magic chaining him to the moon. "It's not like I could just swing my sword and be-" Burst stopped when he saw that he'd cut through one of the chains of harmony magic. "Well in that case, screw waiting around for a thousand years!" Burst then looked to the planet below. "Now. To plan my entrance juuust right..."

At the same time, the princesses held a meeting discuss Burst's absence with the Main 6 and the Elements of Heroism. "And since he is not among us, I move that I be made leader of the Elements of Heroism." Blitz Surge said with a confident smirk.

Inferno scowled. "Sorry, but no. Burst set up a chain of command for if he ever was taken out of commission. And according to that chain, I'm the one who takes up the mantle of leader. Plus from what we've seen of you? You were never a part of this team. You never joined, and you're certainly not a team player due to how you were grandstanding back with the bugbear."

"Let's not forget how reckless he was in fighting that thing." Ace noted. "People could've gotten hurt with how careless you were in attacking. And quite frankly, your willingness to let collateral damage occur is very disturbing!"

Blitz was outraged! "But I am Burst Stream's brother! I would know better than anyone he'd want a powerful successor to lead in his absence!"

"Don't flatter yourself." Nightmare Moon said coldly. "You don't even come close to Burst Stream. He wasn't the leader of the Elements of Heroism because he was the strongest. He became the leader because he trusted his team. He believed in others and pushed them to do their best. Counting on them as much as they did him. And he certainly didn't have glory on the mind like you. I've seen your dreams."

"Moon!" Luna snapped! "Why can't you just let it go? Burst being banished to the moon was an honest mistake!"

"Don't tell me you actually believe that!" Moon growled! "You and I know all too well what it's like up there! It's a fate we wouldn't wish upon anyone! And now? The one Celestia and love was condemned to that same fate!"

"Wouldn't be too sure about that." A voice called out as the doors were thrown open! Burst Stream slowly stepped into the meeting room. Soon teleporting right up to Blitz's face! "GUESS WHO'S BACK FOR ROUND 2 ASSHOLE?"

Blitz was frozen in place. "Oh...brother! You've returned! How wonderful-" Blitz was slapped across the face and right into the ground.

"Don't give me any of that crap." Burst Stream spat as he stared at Blitz slowly getting to his feet.

Luna stepped in front of Blitz to defend him! "Burst! Cease this at once! What Blitz did to you was indeed awful, but it was an accident!"

"An accident?" Burst said coldly. He glared furiously at Blitz Surge. "Is that what you told her? As if!" Burst picked up Blitz, and ripped his shirt off! Revealing the scar Bahamut Aether had left from when he'd been banished! Burst then looked to Luna. An apologetic look in his eyes. "Maybe he's not a good a man as he led you to believe he was."

Luna was heartbroken. "Why...why?!"

"Luna...you and I are the same. Both eclipsed by siblings who are loved more than we are. I did this all for you!" Blitz proclaimed! "With you and I joined, we could rule over the kingdom as the main rulers! You would finally have everything you wanted so long ago!"

Applejack frowned. "He's lyin'. Princess Luna, he was using you just to get more fame. Ah'd say he was banking on your popularity. He doesn't care about you."

"Blitz." Burst said flatly as he pointed one of his blasters right in Blitz's face! "What you've done is unforgiveable. You deserve to die. And I really want to be the one to do you in. But not yet." Burst lowered his blaster. "Not here. You said there can be only one Son of Aether. So we're gonna settle this with one final fight. We'll be fighting at the Castle of the Two Sisters. No better place to settle the score than a place known for sibling rivalry. You've got three days. Just you and me. One on one. If you've got even an ounce of pride or honor, you'll show up. Now." Burst leaned into Blitz's face. "GET. OUT."

"This isn't over!" Blitz snarled. "Next time, one of us will be a dead man!" And with that, Blitz teleported away!

Burst stared at the spot where Blitz had teleported away. "I already see one..."