• Published 12th Dec 2017
  • 660 Views, 10 Comments

Their Last Christmas Together - Creativa-Artly01



It's a beautiful winter day on the Apple Farm as the family enjoys Christmas together, none of them realizing it'll be their last Christmas together.

  • ...
 10
 660

Chapter 4

A few weeks later, Bright Mack and Pear Butter are on a stroll through the woods when they stumble across an entrapped Timberwolf. Buttercup, taking pity on the animal, frees it against her husband's warning. The wolf then turns around and gets her right in the neck, killing her. It then turns around and does the same to Bright Mack. A few hours later, Granny goes out in search of her son and her daughter in law and soon stumbles across their dead bodies. She then takes them back to where the tree was planted and buried them there under the rock that her son had engraved their names into. She then sits there and cries for hours on end before returning to the house and breaking the news to the children.

"Applejack, Big Mack," says Granny in tears, "your mother and father are dead. They were killed by Timberwolves. I'm, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Granny," respond Applejack and Big Mack as they come over and share a good cry with her. Little Apple Bloom, however, who is asleep in her crib upstairs has no idea that her parents are dead and won't for a very long time.