• Published 13th Dec 2017
  • 3,327 Views, 37 Comments

Fate Sealed in Ink - DeadlyKDPonys



Zecora tells the Mane 6 of founding A black trail in the Forest. Where does it lead to?

  • ...
4
 37
 3,327

[3] Bendy at your Service


The girls were quite shocked, confused and a little frigthened by the whole situation. Here standing infront of them was an actual Demon. Twilight thought that Demons were just fiction, but a live one was standing right inf front of her. That does explain the horns on his head, actually Twilight forgot those for a moment. The demon, who introduced himself as Bendy looked around the cottage, he seemed to admire it.

Fluttershy seemed to be the first to want to ask questions, So she stepped closer to Bendy. He looked at the Pegasus. "Is it you who live in this cottage?" He asked. A little suprised by that sudden question, Fluttershy nodded. Bendy bowed down to her level. "I had a feeling, this decor is perfect for an adorable little beauty like you" He said with a smile. That comment made Fluttershy blush and a small smile formed on her face. Rarity leaned to whisper to her friends.

"He might be a Demon, but he's quite the charmer" She noted. Twilight looked over at the unicorn. Though she wouldn't expect Rarity saying anything else, the alicorn had to agree. There was something off about Bendy, not about him being a charmer, but the fact Flutterhy blushed at his compliment. Bendy straighten himself and continued looking around the cottage.

Fluttershy, still blushing a little from the compliment spoke up.
"I wanted to ask if you wouldn't mind, what was with that Ink trail in the forest that lead us to you?" She asked. Bendy stopped, his back facing the ponies. Everypony became tense. After a moment of silence he spoke. "Are you sure you want to know what that Ink is?" He asked, casually. Everypony nodded, even if he didn't see them he could sense them nodding. 'Why should that even be a question?' Twilight wanted to say, but didn't. He turned to them with a wicked smirk.

"Your theory was right, ladies, that ink was my blood" He said. The ponies eyes widden, not over their theory was right but that the thought of them following a trail of someone's blood is disturbing. That also meant he must have lost a lot of blood. "How did you make the bleeding stop?" Twilight ask. Bendy's smirk grew wider, enjoying the reaction he gets out of them. "You were right that i managed to heal myself. However i don't have 'Magic'. You see, Ink is not only my blood, but my body is made of more thickend ink" He explained. Now everything started to become crazy.

"So you're basicly Living ink?" Rainbow asked. Bendy gave a small glare at the pegasus wich made shiver run down her spine for some reason. "Well, technically yes you're right, but when you put it so litteral it makes me seem like an abamoation. So i'd aprriciate it if you don't use that term again. I can control ink, that also means the ink of my body, that is how i healed myself in the first place" He explained.

Twilight started to think about and It made sense the way Bendy explained it, that his body is made out of ink and he controls ink, wich makes healing himself easier. That explain how his bleeding stopped. As she thought more about it, Twilight started to become more curious of his abillities and his story, so She aproached Bendy.

"Um, Bendy, i don't know if i speak for all of us when i say, I'm really interested in your abillities and want to learn more, so can i ask you a few questions?" She asked. Everypony looked at her. They didn't want to admit it at first, but they were also curious on what Bendy could do and who he was.

Bendy began to ponder on that request. It was a bit difficult for him to decide an answer until he noticed Fluttershy walk up Beside Twilight.
"I am also curious on your abillities, Mr. Bendy, i've never met anything like you!" She said with a smile. Rarity stepped up.

"I too am curious of what you can do, plus i want to know how you dress so faboulusly!" She said. Applejack stayed put, but she scratched the back of her head. "I'll be honest, i kinda wonder where you come from, it might be intresting" She said. Rainbow Dash floated close to floor.

"You might actually be the first thing in Equestria i want to learn more about other than the Wonderbolts. It might be pretty cool" The pegasus said, wich her friends were rather surprised to hear her say. Pinkie then Bounced over to her friends.
"I think it will be fun to learn about our newcommer!" She said, loudly.

Bendy looked over at the girls suprised, but got over it as his smirk returned to his features. "If that's the case then, Ladies," He bowed. "I'm here to answer your questions" He said. The ponies would be lying if they said they wern't a bit flustered by that action. Twilight cleared her throat then pulled out a pen and paper. Where she got it from? No pony knows. "So, Your body and blood is ink and you can control it, Then can you shapeshift?" She asked. Bendy straightend himself up before answering. "I have another form, but i don't like it very much, i only use it when nessacary" He said. He saw Twilight writing it down.

"Would you mind showing us?" Fluttershy asked nicley. Bendy thought about it. "I apolagize, but no, it's not really worth to waste the energy" He answered. Fluttershy respected his descision. "Wait, you waste energy controling ink?" Rarity asked, but Bendy shook his head. "Only when i use my powers on my self. Wich is the reason why i passed out in the forest after healing myself, i didn't have aalot of energy when i suddenly arrived here, but i luckily managed to stop the bleeding" He explained.

Twilight noted down the demon's words. This explains why he was knocked out in the forest, and that the feeling of her magic levitating him likley did awake him as he said. Twilight realized the more Bendy explained it, Things started to make more sense here. Pinkie then bounced up and down givin a sign to everyone she has a question.

"Do you have any friends?" She asked. The party pony's question caught Bendy so off guard he froze, a sad look started to form on his face. That reaction caused Pinkie to slowly frown too. It took a while, but the demon finnally spoke up.
"I....I did have friends...But then they were suddenly gone" He said. The girls could pacticly sense the sad aura radiating from him, then they noticed ink started to run down Bendy's forhead.

"Bendy, are you melting?" Twilight asked, concerned. Her voice had snapped Bendy out of it and he quickly wiped his forhead. "I apolagize for that, it happens when i get emotinal" He explained. The demon figured he had to elaborate a bit more so he kept a strong look.
"I had two friends, very close firends. Boris The Wolf and Alice Angel" He said. Twilight wrote that down as an important note. Dash then decided to lift the mood by changing the subject. "Um, When Angel came up the stairs he looked like he saw a ghost, What did you do?" She asked. Everypony, even Bendy was slightly suprised by that Question. However Bendy's expression did change back into a grin.
"Well, i did hear that the little bunny was getting his 'Farvorite Salad' if he watched over me, i wanted to see how much he could handle if he REALLY loved that salad so much he'd be willing to watch over a Demon" He said.

Angel then jumped up at the couch and started yelling something at the demon, though the other ponies and said demon couldn't understand him, Fluttershy could and she let out a gasp.

"Angel, such language!!"

Author's Note:

New chapter. I have to admit this is so much fun writing. I haven't written 3 chapters in just 2 days. Normally it takes me a day or two to write one freaking chapter. Yes, in my story Bendy and Alice were friends. I'm not sure in the actual game if they were friends in the cartoon or not.

Anyways hope you still like this story and i'll se you in the next chapter!