• Published 13th Dec 2017
  • 3,316 Views, 37 Comments

Fate Sealed in Ink - DeadlyKDPonys



Zecora tells the Mane 6 of founding A black trail in the Forest. Where does it lead to?

  • ...
4
 37
 3,316

[16] Capture the Demon

Author's Note:

Yeah, after some deep chapters, why not something random!

Day 2 of recovery and the ponies has gained most of their strength back, still a bit sore so they decided to stay one more night before deciding on what to do next. Pinkie left for the kitchen to make some food for the group, Fluttershy let Rarity style her mane, Twilight was reading books, and since Rainbow and AJ didn't have anything to do they just sat with Twilight trying to read with her.
"Hey, Girls, i've been wondering. Should we feel any different after the ritual? Other then the burning feeling like we were in a marathon" Fluttershy broke the silence. The girls looked at eachother. Other then the soreness, they haven't really felt any different. "Hey, maybe it isn't that noticible difference, wich i'm totally cool with. I'm just glad it's over" Dash said. "I wonder if we're able to do anythin' now that we're bonded with Bendy. Like do ya'll think we're able to sense his presence or somethin'?" AJ asked. Pinkie finally returned from the kitchen with food.


"I'm not sure, but wouldn't that be wonderfull. Then he can't sneak up on us and scare us out of our coats" Twilight said, giggeling. The others laughed with her. "Well, sorry to burst your bubbles" Came Bendy's voice, scaring the mares once again. The demon revealed himself, floating and with a mischevious smirk. "That ain't happening, my ladies" He chuckled. "How long were you there?" Rainbow asked, calming down. Bendy tapped his chin. "A while" He said. The mane 6 all sighed.
"You know, It's not polite to eavesdrop, Bendy" Rarity said, untangling Fluttershy's mane to try out a different braid. Bendy landed next to the pair. "Oh Come on, how many times do i have to remind you? I'm a Demon, it's in my blood" He said. "You mean your ink?" Rainbow said. Bendy didn't bother to look at the blue pegasus. "You're never gonna stop 'correcting' me on that one, are you?" He asked. "Nope!" She said.

Twilight rolled her eyes at RD. "So, Bendy. You've been apearing and disapearing quite a bit, what have you been up to?" She asked. The ink demon blinked and looked at Twilight. He crossed his arms. "I cleaned up the room downstairs, so you won't see the setup anymore. Then i've been taking naps cause that ritual took alot out of me. Although my rest was intorupted by that Discord guy" He said. "We do apolagize for his sudden apearence and behaviour. He was just worried about us that's all" Fluttershy spoke up. Bendy looked at her. "Are you sure? To me it doesn't look like he cares" He said.
Fluttershy shook her head. "Oh no, He does care, he's just having trouble showing his feelings" She said. Bendy just hummed. "Well, I'll see you later" He said, and leaves.

"And there he goes again" Twilight mumbled. Rainbow groans. "I don't get it, why does he show up, scare us, gives us a few lines and then just leaves? What's the point with him showing up then?" She asks. "Well, He is checking up on us, dear. We may have gone through something very painfull and he's just worried" Rarity said. Rainbow stood up. "Well, if he's so worried, Why don't he just stay with us to watch over us?" She asks. "Maybe he doesn't want to listen to girl talks" Pinkie pointed out. "Eh, I don' think that's the case. I mean, he did admit about eavesdroppin' on us" Applejack said. "Oh right!" The party pony said, smiling a little. "If that was the case though, he could just sleep through it" AJ added.

"Maybe he isn't comfortable with the thought of sleeping in the same room as 6 mares" Fluttershy suggested. "Considering all his teasing when we first met him, I doubt it" Rainbow said. "Well, I won't lie, i do feel a little sad that he only shows up for small visits. Would be nice for him to stick around and talk. We know some of his past, but we don't know HIM. Like what he used to do and stuff" Rarity said. "Exactly my point. I'm so frustrated that he doesn't think about maybe hanging around a bit longer" Rainbow said. After saying that she blinked. "Ok, That was a little weird" She said.

"I tried giving him a hint by bringing up his apearences and disapearences, but i guess that didn't go as i expected" Twilight pointed out. Pinkie sighed and stood up. "Fine, If he wants to act like that. I guess we're gonna have to do this the difficult way" She said. Everypony raised a brow. "Who wants to capture a demon?" The pink pony said, smirking at her friends. Eventually they got the idea and smiled mischeviously. They got together in a circle.


Bendy was taking a stroll around the castle. "I wonder how Twilight navigates this place" He mumbled. He suddenly sensed something in the library's direction. "Now that's strange. Are they alright in there?" He started heading towards the library. He opened the door and stepped inside, the lights were dimmed and it seemed the ponies were sleeping. The demon shrugged and was about to leave, but the door slammed shut and he was suddenly tackled. "Demon has been caught! We repeat the demon has been caught!" Came the raspy voice of RD.

The lights came back on and The ponies were all around the demon. Twilight, Rarity and Fluttershy were surounding him. While RD, Pinkie and AJ were holding him down with a blanket. They all had bright smiles. "Ok, What in the world are you girls doing? I mean not that i'm complaining or anything" He said, smirking. However that didn't work out, he was smacked in the head with a book. "Shut it" Twilight said. "Au, Seriously though what the hell are you doing?" Bendy asked. "You apearently didn't get the hint when i said you've been comming in and out of this library. Just making quick visits. It makes us think you're ignoring us" The alicorn said.

Bendy blinked. "I'm not ignoring you. I was just giving you all space for recovery" He said. "Well, we don't want it! What we want is you hanging out with us so we can get to know you more" Pinkie said. "We know how you lived, but we don't know You as a being" Rarity said. "So Stay with us, Bendy! Or else Pinkie, AJ and i won't get off you!" Rainbow said. Bendy was silent looking at the ponies, then he chuckled. "Alright, Alright You win. I'll stay" He said. "Mission Acomplished!" Shouted Pinkie, getting off the demon. So did the other 2. Bendy sat up. "So what exactly do you want to know about me now?" He asked.

"We want to know what you liked to do in your world" Twilight said.