• Published 13th Dec 2017
  • 3,319 Views, 37 Comments

Fate Sealed in Ink - DeadlyKDPonys



Zecora tells the Mane 6 of founding A black trail in the Forest. Where does it lead to?

  • ...
4
 37
 3,319

[15] The Demon and Draconaquis

The ponies were all sleeping Soundly in their comfy nightgowns. However something was lurking in the shadows and sadly it isn't the same Dancing demon.

"What in the world is this?!"

The voice startled everypony awake. The one before them was the mixmatched lord of chaos himself. "D-Discord? What are you doing here?" Twilight asked. "Well it started some time ago when i noticed that Fluttershy hadn't responded to my recent letter" Discord Said. Everypony looked at Fluttershy who laughed awkwardly.

"And then i come to Her cottage today to find her gone! In fact i went to all of your houses and None of you were there! I of course saved Twilight's castle for last, but when i headed over i had a feeling something was up. And now i find you all in Bookworm's library on a sleepover! I require an explaination!" He Said. The ponies were all left speechless. Fluttershy fluttered over to The draconaquis. "You see, Discord it's a long story. We were preoccupied with welcoming a New visitor to Equestria" She explain.

Discord narrowed his eyes. "When you say it like that i belive this 'Visitor' isn't a Pony" He Said. Mane 6 looked away, He took it as a yes. "Well do i get to meet this creature?" He asked. The girls looked at eachother, unsure. Unfortunaly to them, It was inevetible. "Oi, Ponies. I heard someone in here. What's all the-?" The demon cut himself off, noticing the Mixmatched creature. Bendy blinked. "Well, i can now say i've seen everything" He commented. "I could say the same" Discord said back. He turned to the ponies. "Is this the visitor?" He asked. The 6 nodded in unison.

The chaos creature look over at Bendy. "Well. It's Nice to meet you, I'm Discord. Reformed Lord of Chaos" He introduced himself. Bendy tapped his chin in thought. "I belive the sisters have mentioned you. Delighted to make your aquiantance, Discord. I am Bendy, Bendy the Dancing demon" He Said, bowing. Discord blinked. "A demon, huh?" He said, eyeing the ink creature. Bendy straighten himself, taking his leave. Discord stroked his beard in thought.

'Something seems off about him'


The girls have now fully rested and are now just chatting. Discord has stayed with them, mostly because something about Bendy bugs him. Of course the girls have already filled him in on everything that bad happened, Even the ritual. "I still don't get what went through your minds when you agreed to that rirual" He Said. "No offense, Discord but we don't really expect you to get it. Besides we've spent enough time with Bendy to know he doesn't mean harm" Rainbow Said. Discord didn't fully belive that. He snapped his eagle claw and teleported out of the room.

He apeared in the hallway to try and find that ink demon. However, the demon found him first. "You know, i get the impression you aren't fond of me" He said, smirking. The draconaquis narrowed his eyes. "Well i get the impression that something is up with you" He said. Bendy chuckled, leaning on his cane. "What? You think i'm planning something?" He asked.
Discord crossed his arms. "Well i didn't think that at first, but then i thougj what Else can you expect from one who's lost his mind " He Said seriously.

Silence filled the large crystal hallways, but then comes laughter. Quiet psychothic laughter. From Bendy. When he stopped he looked at Discord, a crazed look shown on his feature. "My, My. Looks like that secret's out" He Said, giggling. He floated over to Discord. "So what if i have a few screws loose. You're one to talk really" The demon commented Discord gritted his teeth. He was about to say something, but Bendy gut him off. "Now i don't think you should go on and tell those girls the 'Truth'. I mean they're quite close to me. They would think You're Jealous" He Said and started to leave.

"Hang on. What did that ritual do to them?" The lord of chaos asked, not turning to look at the demon. There was silence. "It bonded their's and my spirits together. Although it did something else" The inn demon's voice was back being calm, yet serious.

"Sadly, Their inner system is working differently. It does pain me to say that they'll never be the same again"

Author's Note:

Ok. Hope you don't go into speculation that Bendy is Evil. Evrything will make sense later.....I really hope so.