• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 620 Views, 10 Comments

A Twist in Evolution 2: Quit Horsing Around - Dark Nightshade



Submersive Exploration and her friends find new evolutionary pathways humans took in their search for the pale brown man.

  • ...
2
 10
 620

Traveling

It had been a couple of months sense the pale brown man had escaped from his watery prison and disappeared. Submersive Exploration was pacing her room, thinking about the upcoming winter holiday. She had noticed that it was getting colder, and hoped that that wouldn't freeze her legs, which because of her physiology, were always wet. Her mom, Broiling Striker, would've teased her about it. Besides, it just would've been embarrassing. So she, Flash, Broiling Striker and her other friends had spoken about when and where they would look for the pale brown man. They all had researched and looked through old books, and through the couple of months that they were on the surface world, Submersive Exploration and Broiling Striker had found some other old legends about creatures that were half human, and half some other creature. Some of them were more ridicules, like the bovan's, which were half human and half cow, and the micro sapiens, which were humans so small you needed specialized equipment to see them. But some of them, like centaurs and cyclopes weren't as ridiculous. Thanks to Twilight, they had gotten a free ride all the way to the Antarctica, which was where the pale brown man had last been seen. Of course, that was a while ago, so he was probably gone by now, but it was still possible that he was still there. Submersive Exploration heard the door open and close. She opened the door and walked downstairs, and saw Flash and Sunset Shimmer.

"Are you two ready?" Submersive Exploration asked. Flash and Sunset Shimmer nodded.

"Are you and your mom?" Flash asked. Submersive Exploration nodded.

"Mom's finishing up," she said. "Are you guys ready? We may have finally found him." Flash nodded.

"Oh, I'm totally ready," he said. They heard footsteps coming down the stairs and turned to see Broiling Striker walk down them, wearing a purple shirt and black pants, her blue and purple striped scale covered feet hitting each step, her E cup breasts bounce a little with each step. She never liked wearing bras, just like her daughter, but Broiling Striker occasionally liked to tease Flash with them. But that was only sometimes, and only happened, like, once a week. As Broiling Striker walked down the stairs, the started talking as well.

"So what are these airplanes like?" she asked. "We have no need of them underwater, because everyone can float." Flash launched into a description of what plans did, and assured both Broiling Striker and Submersive Exploration that they were safe-mostly.

"When does everyone else get here?" Sunset Shimmer asked. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Submersive Exploration pulled the door open, letting Rarity and Twilight in, as well as the cold air, sending shivers up her water coated legs. Flash clapped his hands together.

"Well, now that everyone is here, let's get going," he said. "Our flight is in a little more than an hour, and I want to get through customs with enough time." Everyone pilled into two cars: Broiling Striker, Submersive Exploration, Sunset Shimmer and Flash into Flash's car and Twilight and Rarity getting into Rarity's car. The car ride was quick and silent (fortunately there was no farting) until they got to the airport. They packed up all there stuff, and waited at their departing area. Broiling Striker and Submersive Exploration stared in awe at the airplanes that slowly drove up to the connecting air things.They sat there for a while until the announcer said it was time for them to board the time. They boarded and sat down

"So, this is the inside of an airplane," Broiling Striker said. Flash pointed out the window.

"If you want, you can look out the window and see what's happening outside," he said. Broiling Striker and Submersive Exploration moved closer, squishing Flash into his seat. But then the pilot started speaking, so they had to return to their seats. After he was done talking, Flash had to help Broiling Striker and Submersive Exploration get their seat belts on, which was surprisingly difficult because of the duos large breasts. Then the plan started taking off. Broiling Striker and Submersive Exploration watched from the window as the landscape fell away. Broiling Striker looked at Flash and asked something.

"What was that 'turbulence' thing that the pilot mentioned?" she asked. "And should we be worried about it?" Flash shook his head.

"Don't worry, it's nothing dangerous," he said. "Turbulence is when the plane encounters strong gusts of wind, and the plane starts shaking. But don't worry, we're safe." Broiling Striker and Submersive Exploration both suddenly looked scared.

"Really?" Submersive Exploration asked. "Are you sure we're safe?" Flash nodded.

"We're safe," he said. "We should be having some soon." As if on cue, the plane started to shake. That wasn't the only thing to shake. Broiling Striker's and Submersive Exploration's boobs started to jiggle, shake and bounce around with the plane. They started to blush and Flash snickered.


For the next 20 hours, they flew towards the UK, where they would catch the plane to Australia, and where they would catch another plane to Antarctica. It took a long time, but they finally landed on a landing strip somewhere in Antarctica. The small plane unloaded the bags that were in the storage, and the small group of friends trekked to the small airport, where they waited for a taxi. It was small and black, and probably had a really good heater. Submersive Exploration and Broiling Striker shivered. The insides of their pants were covered in a thin layer of water, but there wasn't enough to soak through the cloth. Of course, it was still cold on their legs. They pilled into the taxi, which did have a good heater, and they drove to the cabins that Twilight had reserved. They all shared cabins: Rarity and Twilight were in one, Broiling Striker and Submersive Exploration were in another, and Flash and Sunset Shimmer were in another. As the unpacked and got themselves ready in the cabins, Submersive Exploration turned to see Twilight in a little main meeting house. Submersive Exploration followed Twilight into it. It wasn't a house, per say, but it was still a building, and it had a fireplace.

"Are you ready to find this guy?" Submersive Exploration asked. Twilight turned around and nodded.

"I have a way of tracking him," she said. "It should work. It hasn't been tested in an environment like this." Twilight gestured out the window at their surroundings, with the wind howling around them, whipping snow everywhere, and there was the thick amount of snow falling from the sky.

"How does it work?" Submersive Exploration asked. Twilight smiled. One thing she loved about inventing stuff was getting to explain how it worked.

"It has a radius of several miles, and it searches for specific things that can be found in living things, like body heat, movement, it can even detect speech!" Twilight said. "This will really be able to help us find this guy!" Submersive Exploration smiled. She really wanted to find the pale brown man and make sure he rotted in prison. He had trapped her on a coral reef for five years, and had killed her father, Jagged Pierce. And with this, it would be a lot easier to find him.

"That's awesome," Submersive Exploration said. "Hey, how did you even find this place?" Twilight lightly blushed.

"Let's just say that some people owed me some favors," she said. "A lot of big favors. They still do, actually, but that's not important." Submersive Exploration smiled.

"Well then, why don't we finish unpacking, and get started on our search?" Submersive Exploration suggested. Twilight nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea," she said.


Meanwhile, several miles away on top of a snowy drift, a pair of eyes watched the group. Humans wouldn't have been able to see as far through such bad visual conditions, but the pair of eyes wasn't human. The owner of said pair turned away and trotted away, back towards her superiors, to tell them about what she had seen.

Author's Note:

Oh yeah! Sequel is out! I hope I do as well as I did with the first A Twist in Evolution, but I guess we shall see. Anyway, I hope you guys like this!