• Published 15th Dec 2017
  • 2,103 Views, 29 Comments

The Rider - MorpheustheDream



For anyone who has visited Eastern LA the past few months, have heard of the legendary Ghost Rider. The Rider is known because it puts its victims in prison, they're scarred, or dead. But the Rider has dissapeared.

  • ...
0
 29
 2,103

The Rider Has Returned

Several hours have passed, and we have finally arrived in the town of Canterlot. My first opinion of this place: it's a nice and peaceful place. I can tell because the Rider isn't picking up anything major coming from inside the town. This puts a huge smile on my face. This means that whatever bad people reside in the town won't be much danger to Gabe, since the local police will more than likely handle it. Still, it wouldn't hurt to go on a quick run of the town later on tonight.

Right now, me and the movers were bringing the rest of our stuff into our new home. Now I'm not gonna lie, it's probably the cheapest house we could get, but that's to be expected. We weren't able to get anything like a mansion or anything like that. That would be a goal that's far out of reach. Maybe later on in life, possibly. But right now we're sticking to the realm of what's possible. Once all of our things, like the couch, the lamp, kitchen items, mattresses, etc. were inside the house, the movers had left after collecting payment. I stood in the front room and looked at all the things that had to be done.

Most of the items were in their respective rooms. All that needed to be done really was set them up. I decided the go ahead and start with the more difficult room right now, and that was our bedrooms. I walked towards the end of the house, and entered Gabe's room first. I looked all around, and made a mental map in my head as to where things would most likely go. "This'll take a while." I say to myself as I brush a hand through my hair.


The school day over, and Principal Celestia and her sister Vice-Principal Luna stayed late that evening, needing to finish up the schedule of a school event that would be announced the beginning of next week. Luna was weary of doing another event, since almost every single one this year has had something happen. And it was almost becoming a common occurrence ever since the arrival of Princess Twilight Sparkle.

The two woman were heading towards Celestia's BMW, which she held as a prize possession. "Luna, I understand your concern. But trust me when I say that I'm sure that nothing bad will happen." Luna shook her head as she entered the passenger seat. "You said that about the Battle of the Bands, and look what happened there."

Celestia chuckled lightly, remembering fully well what happened. "That was out of our control. Besides, how were we supposed to know what those three would do?" Luna sighed and leaned her head against the chair. "I suppose that's true. But still, if I find the slightest hint of something like what happened the last couple times possibly repeating, I will not hesitate to shut the event down before it even has a chance to start."

Celestia started up the car, and exited the staff parking lot. "That wouldn't be fair to the students though." Luna looked out the window and saw a custom 1969 Dodge Charger R/T, with an engine coming out of the hood of the car. "We can continue this conversation later on when we're home, okay 'Tia?" Celestia nodded her head silently, knowing Luna could see her from the corner of her eye.

They continued to drive in silence for a few more minutes on a seemingly empty road. The car Luna saw earlier went down another road away from them five minutes ago, and the road seemed pretty empty. Which was pretty rare, since there was always at least someone out and about at this time of night. Mainly because they were heading too work, or for another unknown reason.

The car stopped at a crossroad where the light was red for them. They then started to hear the tires of a car squeal loudly, as if it was in a huge rush. The two ladies looked at the source of the sound, and saw a vehicle rushing towards there direction. Suddenly the car stopped in the middle of the road, and the two noticed that there was someone in the back of the vehicle, now noticeably a truck. But what scared them was the fact that the man held a military grade rocket launcher.

They also saw two people in the driver and passenger seats, and they held a weapon of sorts. The group didn't seem to notice the car just several feet away from them, so Celestia shut the car off, hoping they wouldn't be noticed. Celestia and Luna watched the three men in fear and curiosity, when they both saw the man in the passenger seat point out to a vehicle coming to them. The man in the back of the truck held up the rocket launcher and fired it at the car. Both Luna watched in horror, knowing that they were about to witness a murder right before their eyes.

As the rocket hit the car, it did a flip mid air, then landed back on the ground without taking any damage whatsoever. The only difference was the fact that the car was now on fire, driving towards them. The wheels was spewing out fire as it drove, and the engine was now on fire too.

The flaming car rammed into the vehicle as it was shoved back several feet. The man in the back jumped out of the way before it collided, and he landed onto the ground hard. As the car stopped, the ground around the vehicles suddenly burst into flame, making it difficult to see past the flames. One of the men got out of the car and tried to run, but he got dragged onto the ground and was pulled behind the car. They heard the man's scream as it was suddenly silenced. They also saw the man that was on the ground be confronted by something. The next thing they saw was blood splatter all of the side of the car.

Finally, the man in the drivers seat was about to drive away, when he got hit by something invisible from the distance that Luna and Celestia were at. They both saw the man slump out of the window with blood flowing from the mans mouth. As they looked on in horror as to what just happened, they saw the face of what exactly did this to the group, and it was an image straight out of hell. The person, no, thing had a flaming skull, and it looked right at them as it entered the car, and drove off, leaving three dead bodies, and big fire in the middle of the road.

When the two thought for sure that the thing was gone, Celestia started up the car and drove quickly to her and Luna's home. Both of them were in shock, but none of them knew what to say. Luna finally spoke up as they entered their garage. "I'm pretty sure that we just saw a fucking demon."