• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 1,863 Views, 5 Comments

A Flashlight Xmas - StarGalaxy Offical



Flash goes to Ponyville and spends a Christmas with Twilight

  • ...
11
 5
 1,863

Chapter 1

"Thanks for coming with me Rainbow," Twilight replied happily.

"No prob Twi, anyway I am also waiting for somepony too!" Rainbow Dash replied.

"Somepony special?" Twilight asked.

"Nope!" Rainbow Dash smiled. Twilight didn't know what Rainbow Dash was thinking but she suspected that Rainbow Dash was meeting a special somepony. While the two mares were talking the train from the crystal empire arrived, Twilight was trying to hold her excitement like Rainbow Dash. As the train was coming closer the two started to jump like fillies earning a cutiemark. The train stopped and out came a light pink Princess with her husband and violet alicorn baby.

"CADENCE!!" Twilight ran up to her.

"Twilight, Its so good to see you!" Cadence replied.

Shining Armor came up to Twilight for a sneak attack "Hey little sis," Twilight got a shock through her body and turned quickly over to the stallion.

"Shining, don't scare me like that please?"

"Alright Twily," Shining Armor replied. Rainbow Dash saw the excitement that Twilight had, she smiled. Rainbow Dash started to look for the pony she was trying to find and she found him.

"Flash!"

"Dashie hey, how are you doing lately little cuz'?" Flash Sentry bought her into a hug and softly scratched her head. Twilight overheard the two ponies cuddling up with each other.

"Oh Rainbow, I thought you were meeting somepony special?"

"Yea its Flash, you bumped into him in the Crystal Empire remember?"

"Right....." Twilight paused. " I thought you were meeting a secret special somepony,"

"What?! You didn't listen to what I was telling you earlier." Twilight and Dash gave out a chuckle. Flash looked over to Twilight for a couple of seconds when the two mares were chuckling. He found Twilights chuckle cute and started to let out a light pink blush, Shining Armour noticed Flash distracted and reacted quickly coming closer to him.

"Don't you dare thinking of you and my sister together." Shining Armour replied, Flashes blush on his face kept getting hotter. Is it just me or is it really hot here? Flash thought of. Cadence giggled to her husbands reaction and pulled him over.

"Honey don't go so tough on Flash, he on a break remember? No guard business and if you two fight if we meet again you will be punished Shining" Cadence said levitating Shining Armour away from Flash.

"Fine Cady. Your lucky I love you lots," Shining Armour said stealing a kiss from Cadance's check.

"He Flash, wanna dump you stuff over at my place?" Rainbow Dash replied ending her conversation with Twilight.

"Sure cuz' I would love to see your place since its been well three years." Flash said rubbing his head. "I'm still really sorry I hadn't seen you fora while."

"Flash it's fine honestly," The two poines flew over to Rainbows house. Twilight waved to the two ponies flying away and her guest started to go over to the friendship castle.


"So Twily you like Flash don't you?" Cadence asked Twilight while walking over to the friendship castle.

"For the ninety ninth time Cadence I don't like him!" Twilight shouted.

"So why are you blushing then?"

"......."

"Its fine liking somepony. Well you need to get married one day, thats when you get a coltfriend one day I will be expecting the most of him." Cadance strongly said.

"Cadey, I don't think Twily will be getting one anytime sooner. I mean look at her---" Shining Armour said pointing at Twilight. "--she's not interested, yet."

This is going to be a long hearts warming. What to talk about, what to talk about--- Twilight thought of hearing giggles from Flurry Heart. Thats it! "So Cadence, Shining, how is Flurry going?" Twilight replied changing the subject.

"Oh Flurry is going wonderful, she really misses you." Cadence told Twilight levitating her baby over to Twilight.

"Also Flurry has been quite a hoofball lately," Shining Armour added on. "This might be a long Hearts Warming for us."

"Yea, a long hearts warming." Twilight replied.


"So your now a royal guard in the crystal empire right?" Rainbow Dash inquired.

"Yup, and you are now a Offical Wonderbolt?" Flash asked.

"Yes! It's been really great becoming a bolt. Looks like both of our dreams came true!--" Rainbow Dash happily replied. "Also I made pretty good friends with Spitfire and Fleetfoot, and also I have a coltfri--" Rainbow ended her sentence.

"A coltfriend huh?" Flash rasied an eyebrow at Rainbow Dash.

"What?! Did I say coltfriend I meant friend who's a stallion as in colt-friend like friend who's a colt." Rainbow Dash lied. Flash saw a sweat from Rainbows forehead, he looked around the sky for a nearby cloud and found one and playfully pushed Rainbow onto it and started to tackle her. He kept doing the same thing for a while and this made Rainbow laugh very hard.

"F-f-f-la-sh!!!! S-S-stop!!!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. "I-I'll t-t-tell!!" Flash imminently stopped. "I have a coltfriend and his name is Soarin Skies." Rainbow announced.

"Wait Soarin Skies?!" Flash stopped. His face looked like it was dead but it was building up to a big smile.

"Are you ok? Your face is looking a little out. Did you not have a good relationship with him? Is he bad?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" Flash screamed from the top of his lungs. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DORK IS DATING YOU!! MY COUSIN!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND HIM!! THIS IS AMAZING!! WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME?!" Flash continued to scream like a school filly until he could get used to the thought of his cousin and his friend dating. "I can't believe my old pal is dating you." Flash whispered hugging onto a piece of cloud.

"You know him?!" Rainbow Dash replied.

"Yes! I mean we knew each other since we were colts but then he went over to the Wonderbolt accademy and we haven't personally talked in a while but we send each other letters."

"Ohh. Tell me about that later so for now, we can now drop your bags of to my place." Rainbow Dash replied flying away leaving Flash Sentry behind. Flash chuckled to himself while following his younger cousin to the place where he will be spending Hearts Warming. Just you wait Skies, I've got questions for you when I see you in the future. Have your fun now. Flash thought of while talking with Rainbow Dash.

Author's Note:

So how 'bout dat? Is Flash tying the knot or not?

Comments ( 5 )

Description should say Hearth’s Warming Eve.

Aww, this is adorable! :heart:

And it has two of my OTPs! Even more adorable! :pinkiehappy:

I think this has potential. Keep up the great work. :raritywink:

Cute, fluffy. Grammar and pacing needs work. Still giving it a like.

I have to agree with 8595894, you really doneed to efit this. But like 8595717 said, it has potential.

This is an awesome story with lots of potential, but grammar needs work

Login or register to comment