• Published 17th Jan 2018
  • 3,025 Views, 19 Comments

Motherly Mesmerized - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Twilight mesmerizes her mom.

  • ...
8
 19
 3,025

Motherly Mesmerized

A lighter grey hoof knocks on the door of Twilight's castle, that hoof belongs to the mother of Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Velvet. Twilight invited her mom to spend some time with her. It has been two months ago, since the zeppelin cruise with Twilight's whole family, including that one pony that followed her around, Star Tracker. She thought that she should spend some time with her mom to make up the time when she missed a barrel ride with her.

It's been fifteen seconds since Velvet knocked on the door, but no response. She knocked on the door again, hoping that Twilight would open it up immediately. Twilight normally does that. But, why isn't she? Velvet wasn't sure if Twilight was doing something very loudly, so she couldn't hear the doorbell ringing, like her brain was melting and falling apart while having a nervous breakdown or snoring a bit louder while sleeping. Twilight has to be awake, so she can pay attention to the doorbell ringing. Well, it is night time, which is a time where all ponies have to be asleep. "Twilight?", she called, hoping Twilight would hear her. But, no response.

If Velvet's final thought is Twilight being asleep and not paying attention to the doorbell ringing, then she's going to resort letting herself into the castle. She slowly pushed the door open, cracking it a little bit and peeked her head in. "Twilight, are you here?", she asked, looking around the dark room where it's so quiet. She opened the door all the way and walked into the dark room. She looked left and right in the room for her daughter. The castle's never been so quiet, normally, Twilight will be reading a book while walking and hearing the clip-clopping of her hooves or having a conversation with her friends. "Did you forget I was coming, Sweetie?" She walked up the staircase, hoping Twilight would be on the next story. She heard the sound of whimpering on her right, she went past three doors and stopped at the fourth door. She put an ear to the door, still hearing the whimpering, she was thinking it was Twilight, because Twilight's the only one in the castle. "Twilight, is that you?"

"I'm a freak!", Twilight screamed.

"Huh?", Velvet asked, confusingly. She never heard Twilight say such words before. "Twilight, what do you mean by that?"

"I'm a freak!", Twilight screamed, repeating the same thing she just said. "Don't come in here! I'm going to scare you!"

Velvet knows Twilight, her own daughter would never scare her in any way. "Twilight, it's okay, it's just me.", she said, in a comforting tone of voice. "I'm not going to freak out. Can you please let me come in?"

"Okay.", Twilight said, in a calmer voice. "You promise?"

"Promise.", Velvet said, reaching over to the doorknob. She touched it and turned it. She opened the door all the way and walked into the room. The room had shelves filled with books and little tables where Twilight fills in paper work about Starlight's friendship lessons, it must be the library. She heard the whimpering again in her left ear and turned to her left, seeing a terrified Twilight with a eleven foot long snake tail. She gasped, feeling petrified, she's never seen Twilight in that type of form before. "T... Twilight."

Twilight's eyes were filled with tears, she collapsed to the ground with her hooves burying her face while crying quietly. "I knew you would freak out.", she sobbed, lifting her head from her hooves.

Velvet ran over to her daughter. "What happened to my little filly?", she asked, worried.

"Oh, I knew you were going to be afraid.", Twilight sobbed again, looking down.

Velvet took hold of Twilight's chin with a hoof. "Shhh... Twilight, it's okay.", she crooned. "I'm not freaked out. Take deep breaths, you're okay." She wiped a tear from her daughter's eye and leaned over to plant a kiss on her right cheek.

The kiss made Twilight blush while smiling. "Thank you.", she whispered. She wrapped a hoof around her mom for a hug.

Velvet returned the embrace. "Feeling better?", she asked.

Twilight broke the embrace and nodded. She also planted a kiss on her mom's nose, making her chuckle.

"Anyways, how did you get snake tail?", Velvet asked.

Twilight lifted herself up a few feet high. "I got it in the cause of a prank from Rainbow Dash I received.", she growled, gritting her teeth. Rainbow Dash bought snake oil from the Ponyville Market and used to prank Twilight by pouring it in Twilight milkshake from Sugarcube Corner. Right as Twilight drank the whole thing when she got back to the castle, she felt her body tingle and her back hooves magically turned into a snake tail. She turned around and saw Rainbow Dash laughing at her. She felt angry and upset. It was all Rainbow Dash's fault that she got a snake tail. Rainbow Dash told Twilight there was nothing to worry about, because it takes four days for the effects to ware off. But, Twilight was so worried about how she looked, she didn't want to be seen out in public looking like a snake pony, because she'll freak everypony out and they'll be after her.

"Of course, Rainbow Dash and her prank routine.", Velvet said.

Twilight had her arms crossed. "Yeah, she almost has the same personality as Discord.", she said, rolling her eyes. "Am I right?"

"Oh, yes.", Velvet said. "About your look, Twilight, I've never seen you like this before, but it looks... pretty amazing."

"Thanks.", Twilight giggled. "You know, how come you came an hour late?"

"Well, when I arrived at the train station, I heard the conductor say that my train ride had to be delayed for the past hour, because the valve popped.", Velvet explained. "I'm sorry I came around at night time."

"It's ok, mom.", Twilight said. "At least you're here."

"We were going to do something earlier, but all thanks to the delay of the train, it's now night time.", Velvet said.

"Actually, Mom, we might have time to do something.", Twilight said, looking at her tail.

"What's that, Twilight?", Velvet asked.

"I read about this skill that lamias do in a book.", Twilight said.

"Lamia?", Velvet asked. "Twilight, what's a lamia?"

"It's what I am right now.", Twilight laughed. "Hello?"

"Oh.", Velvet said. "Well then, what's the skill that they do?"

"What a lamia does is look into a normal pony's eyes and gets them mesmerized.", Twilight said.

Velvet never heard of the word 'mesmerize'. She's never familiar with strange words. "Mesmerized?", she asked. "What does that even mean?"

"The word 'mesmerize' is another word for 'hypnotize', mom.", Twilight said. "Lamias hypnotize ponies with their eyes."

Velvet smiled. "You want to hypnotize me.", she said with a smug grin. "That should be a lot of fun."

Twilight was surprised. "Wait, you mean you're not weirded out?", she asked.

"Of course not.", Velvet chuckled. "Why would I ever be weirded out of what my own daughter says? You see, Twilight, when you were filly, you asked me if you can do some stuff and I let you do them. Was I weirded out back then?"

Twilight shook her head. "No.", she answered. "Not at all. Anyways, you ready to do this?"

Velvet nodded. "Absolutely. What exactly do you want me to do?", she asked.

"You don't have to do anything, mom. Just stare into my eyes.", Twilight said, shifting over to her mom's eye level. She closed her eyes and opened them back up, her purple irises were gone and waves of color came from her pupils.

Velvet was bombarded with waves of color as she stared into Twilight's amazing eyes. Her vision was now filled with colorful spirals, she watched the colors spout from her daughter's pupils in her eyes. She made a slight smile of pure relaxation.

Twilight made a smile as well, the smile was a satisfying smile. She liked how her mom was smiling, seeing her take nice soft breaths and stare into her own eyes. She took quick notice that her hooves were wobbling. She shifted her snake tail into a pile of coils behind her mom's back hooves, before her mom got more difficulty keeping her legs balanced and planted her flanks onto the pile of purple coils.

Velvet wiggled her rear to get comfortable on the tail. It didn't seem to hurt Twilight at all, pretty strange. Maybe the muscle's strong.

Twilight drew her face closer to her mom's, so their noses will be touching together. "Do you like this, mom?", she asked, filling her mom's vision with more spirals.

"Y-Yes I-I-I a... am.", Velvet stammered with her eyelids getting droopy.

"My eyes are making you sleepy, aren't they?", Twilight asked, cooing her mom.

"Y-Yes... s... so... slee... sleepy.", Velvet stammered, slowly lowering her jaw as she watched the colors spout from Twilight's pupils.

Twilight used a hoof to touch her mom's chin and lifted it up to shut her mom's mouth, so her mom's mouth will remain shut before she made a soft noise. "Don't come out, mom.", she said. "Go deeper... must go deeper."

Velvet's smile widened. "Yes... m-must... g... go... dee... deeper.", she stammered. She felt her hypnotic daughter's hoof touch her forehead.

Twilight shut her eyes and opened them up, turning off her hypnosis. "Mom, I want you to lay down.", she said. "I'm going to wrap you in my coils, every coil that wraps around you will make you go deeper into trance." She gives a slight push on her mom's head.

Velvet fell back and planted her back on the pile of coils, it was like a soft pillow with scales. Although, an actual pillow doesn't have scales, if it does, then that will be weird.

Twilight lifted herself back to the same height she was at earlier. She shifted the tip of her upwards next to her mom's left flank and wrapped it around both of her mom's flanks. She gave them a tight squeeze, but not too tight. If she squeezed too hard, her mom's back hooves will fall asleep. She thought that she could just keep them wrapped, but no tight squeezes, that way to keep the blood rushing. "My dear mother, you're flanks are so soft, I want to hold on to them forever.", she cooed.

She sent another loop around her mom's midsection. Her mom's belly felt soft and fuzzy, it was like a cushion for somepony to squeeze on. "Tell me, Mom, is this coil comfortable on your belly?", she asked.

"Comfortable... my belly... Twilight.", Velvet said in a quiet tone.

"Say, since you are under my control, call me 'master'.", Twilight said. "Is that ok?"

"Yes... master.", Velvet said with the same quiet tone of voice.

Twilight made another loop around her mom's chest, trapping her front hooves and pushing them down into it. She gave a gentle squeeze, warming up her mom, who was safe her coils. "Mom, you're getting warm inside my coils, I can feel it.", she said.

"I-I'm... get... getting... w-wa... warmer.", Velvet stammered with a mindless smile on her face, feeling her fur getting warm.

Twilight made a last loop around her mom's neck, she made sure it was tight, so she doesn't choke her. "Mom, right as I squeeze you, you'll go deeper into trance.", she said. "The more you go deep into trance, the more relaxed you'll get." She started to squeeze slightly on her mom's body, which made it hard for her to breathe a little bit. She stopped, letting her mom breathe.

Velvet took deep breaths through her nostrils, smelling the fresh scent of her daughter's coils. They smelled like fresh fruit, like she was huge eating a bowl of blueberries, pineapples, or watermelon. She loved the smell of fruit that comes from anywhere.

Twilight decided to wrap it up. She wanted to set her mom free from her coils and break her out of trance, but she like the display of her being safe in her coils. She thought of something else, something nice for her mom. She shifted herself over her cocooned mom and got closer to her face. "Alright, mom, it's time for your hypnosis session to end.", she said. "When master kisses your nose, you drift off into a deep, peaceful sleep. And when I break the kiss, I want to hear soft snores from you. Before I give you the kiss, I want to let you when you get out of trance, you'll remember it being pleasant, and the kiss on your nose. The only thing you won't remember is me worrying about you freaking out if you saw me in this type of form." She puckered her lips and pressed them against her mom's nose.

Velvet slowly closed her eyes and her snoring began as her nose got separated from Twilight's lips.

Twilight smiled at the adorable display of her mom being cute and snuggly in her coils. She left the library and headed over for her bedroom. She set her mom on her bed and unwrapped her body, she then pulled the covers up to her chest. She leaned over to whisper in her ear saying "Goodnight, Mom."

Twilight shifted in her tail into another pile of coils as a bed, laid down on her back, and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Twilight lifted herself up off her coily bed and made the biggest yawn ever. She looked at her mom, who was still asleep after she heard the yawn, she must be a great sleeper. She slithered over to the bed and shifted her upper half closer to her snoozing mom. She heard a soft moan come out of her mouth, it sounded adorable. She gave a gentle pat or two on the head, feeling her mom's mane, it's so soft. She then slid her hoof down to her cheek. When she was a filly, she used to go to her mom's bed and try to wake her up every morning. This time, she didn't, she just watched her sleep, until she started moving a little.

Velvet's eyes fluttered open and looked at her daughter.

"Good morning, sleepyhead.", Twilight whispered with a cute smile on her face.

Velvet sat up, stretched her forelegs, and yawned. "Morning.", she said back to her daughter. She used her magic to remove the covers from her body and hopped off the bed. "Was last night sweet or what?"

"Oh, it was sweet alright.", Twilight agreed. "Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Yeah.", Velvet said. "I saw you as some kind of snake pony, and that hypnosis session you gave me was so splendid, and..."

Twilight widened her eyes, worried that she still remembers the part where she thought her mom was going to freak out when she saw her as a snake pony.

Velvet continued. "...you smooched my nose to get me to fall asleep.", she finished.

Twilight sighed in relief. "You know, mom, I hope you don't mind if I give you two more hypnosis sessions during the night.", she said, shyly. "I mean, I do have three more days until I change back to normal."

"I think that would be nice, I could use two more nights of relaxation from your colorful eyes.", Velvet said. "On that fourth day, you can go out in public when you have your normal self back."

"But, today and tomorrow, I can't go out there looking like this.", Twilight said. "You could go out and bring some stuff over to do together. Also, you can invite my friends over to have them check on me to see how I'm doing. And I do have that apology I need to give to Rainbow Dash, because I went crazy in front of her."

"Yeah, I got to say, you didn't have to make her feel bad after what she did to you.", Velvet said. She felt her stomach rumble. "I'm getting quite hungry. I should fix us both breakfast. Pancakes okay?"

"Yes.", Twilight said. "Blueberry flavored please?" Blueberry flavored pancakes were her favorite as a filly.

"Come on.", Velvet said, galloping out the door.

Twilight followed her mom out of the bedroom and into the hallway where it leads to the kitchen.