• ...
13
 93
 9,438

A night at Fluttershy's

WHAT?! YOU CAME FROM THE FUTURE?! Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow shouted at the same time. "Yes," Silver answered. "Wow, I didn't expect someone from a different time!" Twilight exclaimed. "You see, this guy right here is one of my friends," Sonic said. "Your friend?! He tried to kill you as well!" shouted Rainbow. "Because, he was in my way and protected you from me. It was like he wanted the rainbow one to destroy this world" said Silver. "I have a name you know," Rainbow said. "Well, what is it?" Silver asked. "It's Rainbow Dash," answered Rainbow. "Actually, I wanna know. How did you get here" asked Sonic. "I was wondering the same thing, how did you get here." replied Silver. "I got here because of a strange emerald filled with magic," answered Sonic. "I got transported here by a strange emerald filled with magic as well" Silver said. "Then after the day I got transported here, I ran into Trixie. So I told her all about myself, and told her that I fight off evil She said that a person or pony is a rainbow one that lives in a place called Ponyvile," explained Silver. "*sign* why do idiots keep tricking me and make me kill innocents," asked a frustrated Silver. "Well for now, you can stay here in this town," said Twilight. "Not gonna happen, the ponies out there are afraid of me because of what I did earlier today," replied Silver. "That's no problem anymore. I told the mayor to tell everyone that you're just a friend and you were just grumpy because you lost to a bet and you had to run around like an idiot with your fur shaved off," Sonic said. He started to crack up from that. "Wait, what!?" asked Silver. "Wait he what?" asked Rainbow. "You heard me, he ran around the city like an idiot with his fur shaved off," said Sonic. "Bwahahaha" laughed Rainbow. Then the other 4 started laughing. "Sonic, that was a rumor some dude made up!" exclaimed Silver. The five was still laughing. "Guys, will you stop laughing, you embarrassing me" said Silver. "Guy, guys, GUYS! Ugh," Silver exclaimed as he put his hand on hiss head. Then the five slowly stop laughing. "Okay, lets stop talking about Silver's embarrassment and get back to the subject," said Twilight. Everyone nodded their head. Twilight smiled and then looked at Silver "Anyway, I told Fluttershy that you could stay at her place. You'll like her, she loves animals," Twilight said. "O-okay, thanks" said Silver.
Path to Fluttershy's cottage at nighttime,


Silver headed his way to the Fluttershy's cottage, where Fluttershy is expecting him. "So this is the place," Silver said to himself. Silver headed towards the front door and knocked. The door opened, and standing at the front door was a yellow pegasus with a pink mane. "Yes?" Fluttershy asked. Then she saw who it was and then her eyes widen. "AAAAAHHH" screamed Fluttershy as she ran back inside and shut the door. Silver's pupil shrinked as he was surprised on how she reacted to him. "Go away, there's no trees here," Fluttershy said fast. "Um- you know you live in a tree," Silver answered. "AAAAHHHH," screamed a scared Fluttershy. Silver flinched to her second scream. "Oh, pleasepleaseplease don't levitate my house and destroy it!!" Fluttershy said fastly again. "Hey, it's okay, I won't hurt you," Silver said calmly. The door opened slowly with Fluttershy's head coming out slowly. Silver smiled. "No trees, right?" asked Fluttershy. "No, no trees," answered Silver. Fluttershy fully opened the door with a smile. "Phew, I was worried for a minute that you were going to throw a tree at me," said Fluttershy all relieved. Silver entered the door and looked around the place. "You like my house?" asked Fluttershy. "Huh, oh, yeah, it's nice." replied Silver. "I have another animal staying here. Do you wanna meet her?" asked Fluttershy. "Uh, sure" he replied. Silver follows Fluttershy into her living room. What he saw was yellow rabbit, wearing a red dress that has a collar, and has blue tie knotted in to a bow on her neck. She was coloring in a coloring book and next to it was a little light blue creature. It had a light blue circle head with the top of it's head was a small thin spike with a bit of yellow on the top. Floating above the spike was a little yellow ball. It also had yellow on it's round hands and feet with the rest of it's body light blue. I also had a pair of pink wings that are both in the shape of a heart. It also had a red bow tie. The light blue creature turned it's head to Silver "Chao chao!" said the creature in excitement. The rabbit turned it's head to the creature, known as a chao. "Cheese, what is it?" the rabbit asked the chao. The chao known as Cheese then pointed to Silver, who was standing a couple feet away from the two. The rabbit turned it's head to where Cheese was pointing at. The rabbit got surprised at she just saw. "Mr. Silver!" the rabbit said in excitement. Silver twitched. "C-Cream!" Silver said all surprised. Fluttershy was dumbstruck. "W-wait, you two know each other?" asked Fluttershy.
That night at Fluttershy's cottage,


"How did you get here, Cream" Silver asked the bunny known as Cream. "I was out with Amy looking for Mr. Sonic because he's been missing for over a week. " said Cream. Then she continued. "While we were in the forest looking for him, I found a strange emerald. Then it glowed and the next thing I was here. I was knocked out on the ground near Fluttershy's house," said Cream. "When I saw her, I was scared for my life. I brought her inside so I could take care of her, and then when she woke up, we started talking about ourselves, I also told her where she was, first thing when she woke up," Fluttershy said. "Okay, that's good. Also, if you are looking for Sonic, he's at Twilight's place." said Silver. Cream's eyes grew wide. "Wait? Mr. Sonic's here in Ponyvile?" she asked. "Wait a second. Who's Sonic? You never told me about someone named Sonic," Fluttershy replied. "Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you about him didn't I," said Cream. "Mr Sonic is called the fasted thing alive, he's also very nice, he also always stop Eggman's plans from taking over the world." "Wow, is he faster then my friend, Rainbow Dash?" asked Fluttershy. "I believe he is. Right cheese" Cream asked to her chao friend. "Chao chao!" answered Cheese. "Can we meet Sonic, Silver, please?" beg Fluttershy. "Uh- okay, but not tonight. It's getting late and we shoal get to bed. "Yeah" Cream and Fluttershy said at the same time. So the three had a little dinner and headed straight to bed. After Fluttershy tucked Cream and Cheese into bed, and Cream and Cheese saying goodnight to both Fluttershy and Silver, the two left the bedroom. "Silver, I'll show you to you're room," Fluttershy started towards Silver's room and Silver followed her. Silver looked out to his window after Fluttershy left the room. "Twilight's right, she does love animals" Silver thought to himself and then headed straight to his bed.
The next morning at the library,


"YYYEEEEEOOOOOOWWW!!!!" shouted Sonic. It appears that Sonic burned his mouth. "Sonic! I told you NOT to eat your food pockess fresh outta the oven." Rainbow said all annoyed. "Well Sorrreeey, but 2 minutes take to long," said a complainy Sonic. Rainbow rolled her eyes. The front door opened and Twilight walked in. "Hey guys, I got something I wanna show you" she said. "Really, what?" asked Sonic.