• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 2,523 Views, 30 Comments

The Incredible Sci-hulk of Canterlot High - Flameboy



Twilight drinks some strange liquid and gets stressed over some past memories.

  • ...
8
 30
 2,523

The Conversation

In the girls bathroom, after running away from the group.

"I can't believe you, Twilight! Why did you almost lose your temper?! I told you to keep your rage in check, but what do you do, you almost lose it in front of your classmates!" Spike shouted at Twilight while she was looking at her eyes from left to right, knowing that she was still angry.

"You know exactly why, Spike? You heard what Trixie and the others said about me," Twilight said and then splashed water on her face 10 times after taking her glasses off.

"Twilight, they were agreeing with you," Spike said.

"That doesn't give a reason for Trixie to call me a monster that wouldn't be a hero. Not to mention she called me Midnight," she said.

While they were talking, Rainbow Dash came in, and she was angry.

"WHAT THE HECK, TWILIGHT?! You don't have a reason to yell at someone just cause she got on your nerves, Midnight!" she yelled Twilight's evil name.

"Rainbow, stop it! You don't what you're doing!" Spike shouted.

"Stay out of this, Spike, or I'll put you in my locker until Twilight gets out of detention, which I think she deserves to be there," she said.

"Rainbow, you're making me angry," Twilight said. "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry - ahh!" Twilight said until she went through the same transformation from last night.